Einherjar Group (GMT)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Lakshmi » Einherjar Group (GMT)
Einherjar Group (GMT)
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2012-01-09 04:48:52  
Hallo everybahdy!

I have had my Alexandrite for Terpsichore done for the last few months but I still need a few (like 80k) Einherjar Ampuoles. I have two characters (main and Bard mule) and am looking for 4-6 other people who would be willing to meet two times a week and do Einherjar. I will purchase the glass every time. We can either spam Tier 3s for Ampuoles or build/pop Odin sets. I would obviously like to do the first, but I am willing to do the second instead as both generate Ampuoles!

For those of you who remember it's level 75 incarnation, let me assure you that Einherjar has been substantially tamed. One healer, four melee, and a Bard are about all that is needed to clear any chamber these days. I can be one of the melee and the bard, so I'm looking for people with melee jobs and healing jobs. Crowd control (beyond said Bard) isn't very necessary anymore.

My experience has been that abjurations off random chambers are more frequent now than they were at 75. I think I saw two abjurations (without black sheep) in 26 Odins worth of Einherjar at 75 (many before the feather patch). I went about 1/3 or 1/4 on them at 95 without the sheep.
[+]
 Fenrir.Leoheart
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2012-01-09 05:24:14  
Why arnt you on fenrir :(
 Cerberus.Kvazz
サーバ: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2012-01-09 06:19:32  
Can confirm abjs dropping way more now.
Just doing normal chambers is actually a good way to get nlegs if people still need those.
 Lakshmi.Leonien
user: Leonien
By Lakshmi.Leonien 2012-01-09 07:34:59  
Should give me that alex so i can turn in Burtang npnp?
Also i'd be willing to go sometimes as work is up and down atm..
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2012-01-09 07:44:58  
After talking with people, I am thinking Thursday / Saturday, or Saturday / Tuesday for runs. I want to keep the run time between about 7~11 PM GMT+1 (1~4 PM EST).

So far I have gotten three PMs:
1) Two people with two characters each, interested in Ampuoles.
2) One guy, interested in Odin or Ampuoles.
3) Two people, one mule interested in Ampuoles and chamber Abjurations.

I have two characters, so that puts us at at about 10 characters or 6 people. We should be good to start, though I see no compelling reason to stop other people from joining if they want. Send me a tell in game tonight if you want!
 Fenrir.Billstewart
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Billstewart 2012-01-09 08:31:26  
Yea pity this wasnt on fenrir, could do with a shout like this :/
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2012-01-09 11:23:23  
Secret of Mana, an EU based LS, does Einherjar on Saturdays.

http://www.secretofmanals.com/forums/index.php

Also, Audreyx is looking hard for Einherjar partners. NA player but often seen on during days.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2012-01-10 04:40:19  
Consensus seems to be that Tuesday / Saturday would work the best for the most people. I will be going today at 8PM GMT+1 (2PM EST).

If you are on and want to come, be there. I will quickly go over basic strategy/give a refresher on how Einherjar works and then we can enter.
 Lakshmi.Aanalaty
user: Aanalaty
By Lakshmi.Aanalaty 2012-01-10 12:50:49  
Good luck! :)

Unfortunately I cant do the sat afternoon (CST) runs since my LS does ein only once a week.....on Sat night ><
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2012-01-10 13:42:16  
Well, we went and did a tier 3 with 6 people + 2 mules. Easy win. We're going again on Saturday.
 Cerberus.Nahtaivel
user: Nahtaivel
By Cerberus.Nahtaivel 2012-01-10 13:59:05  
Do you mind sharing what setup you had and what mobs / boss you got? Thanks ;)
 Lakshmi.Santoro
user: Fukinder
By Lakshmi.Santoro 2012-01-10 16:49:39  
We had SAM (Masa) MNK (Vere) WAR (Brav) DRK (Apoc) DNC x2 (1 ***) WHM x2 (mules)..

Just pulled sensibly and kept killing, we got the Behemoth boss. It linked halfway through the run so a DNC took it to one side and held it, by the time we got to it it was @ 65%.

Not hard.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2012-01-10 16:52:10  
Three waves of monsters, Scorpions -> Manticores -> Flock Bats/Poroggo

They all die quickly and easily. Shellra V (put on before Einherjar) wore off after I entered Dynamis - Tavnazia following the Einherjar run, which includes a delay before entrance and time to get signet. I don't think we saw the 10 minute warning.
 Cerberus.Nahtaivel
user: Nahtaivel
By Cerberus.Nahtaivel 2012-01-11 09:02:03  
Very impressive, we have a similar setup minus Apoc and Bravura so I look forward to trying this out. Thanks.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2012-01-11 09:13:17  
It really wasn't that hard, and I have certainly done it with less DD power than we used last night.

I am still looking to get our body count up so that the group can survive no-shows. Feel free to send a PM or tell in game if you are interested. If it looks like I didn't see it, don't be afraid to send it again.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2012-01-31 06:58:26  
I have tried to send out tells to let people know, but I kind of forgot Einherjar on Saturday until someone sent me a tell and reminded me, at which point I rushed over and we entered. As a result, today's run will be an hour later than was scheduled (9PM GMT+1). Sorry for the delay.
 Lakshmi.Konvict
user: Smasher
By Lakshmi.Konvict 2012-02-16 00:00:27  
What time in EST is this Byrth? I am interested.
 Pandemonium.Anookulchandra
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Anookulchandra 2012-02-16 00:02:35  
Grats on upcoming mythic and +1 or the pic