New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fairy » ZNM - Fairy
ZNM - Fairy
 Fairy.Yakutatazu
サーバ: Fairy
Game: FFXI
By Fairy.Yakutatazu 2009-05-01 15:33:31  
Anyone know of any ZNM shells that sell ZNM drops? Just looking for 2 items and don't really have time for a full ZNMLS when both items I want are only tier 2 and 3. I'm not the kind to just join a ls, get my items I wanted then leave.
 Fairy.Basilo
user: Basilo
By Fairy.Basilo 2009-05-01 16:07:17  
Typed in a reply and my laptop crashes /fail.
 Fairy.Tbest
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-05-01 16:07:50  
Well, which items? My LS doesn't regularly do them... But I would like to get people together to do some. I'd like some Hachiryu/Enkidu. But probably won't happen anyway... I wouldn't mind helping others get the stuff they need though.
 Fairy.Basilo
user: Basilo
By Fairy.Basilo 2009-05-01 16:13:50  
http://zup3r.forumfree.net/

Siddharta ZNMLS - Im not in it but they did a tier 4 for me when i was over flowing with Dea and Armed Gears seal items.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-05-01 16:16:03  
Yeah... That's the 3pm EST on Tuesday one. >.> Even if I 'wanted' to buy drops, I couldn't from them. >.> Little thing called work.
 Fairy.Yakutatazu
By Fairy.Yakutatazu 2009-05-01 16:35:06  
I'm just looking for Tomoe and Hissho Hachimaki. I have the pop item for a tier 1 ZNM to get the pop item for tier 2 already for the Hissho.

Looked up that ZNMLS, and prices are a lil bit higher than I think they are worth. I'll probably just shout and get some ppl that want the chigoe ZNM rings, and then do one for the Hissho for now.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-05-01 16:57:52  
Hissho is REALLY weak tbh. All ya need is a Pld with movement speed gear and a couple DD/Blm for him. Tomoe's a bit harder, but with a good Pld and blm's it's not too bad either.
 Fairy.Yakutatazu
By Fairy.Yakutatazu 2009-05-01 17:14:28  
Well the fights aren't too bad, that wasn't what I was worrying about really. More concerned about getting the Zeni b/c I hardly ever come to WG anymore, and don't really have time to Zeni farm that often.

Main reason to shout though is b/c that way I get ppl that actually need the rings, rather than having them waste away. ;D