Usukane Shoes? Worth Getting For Tp/advice On Salv

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Ninja » usukane shoes? worth getting for tp/advice on salv
usukane shoes? worth getting for tp/advice on salv
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Prothescar 2011-12-13 20:13:26  
It ruins my everything.
By mortontony1 2011-12-13 20:15:05  
Carbuncle.Wulfshadow said: »
has he said "STP takes time to proc" yet?

Wait it doesn't?
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
サーバ: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-12-13 20:45:54  
lol

Well, relic owners do know everything!!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Shred
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Konda
By Ragnarok.Shred 2011-12-14 03:59:18  
Just 2 days ago

When I maths'd it out last(85 cap, but same amount of DW and haste available now):
hits for 0-100TP w/o usukane feet: 14
hits for 0-100TP w/ usukane feet: 12

Which is what, a 15% increase in WS frequency? Every time. With or without hate. With or without parry. With or without a rare AF3+2 proc.

Can't say for 99cap after the tonight because I've not had a look through all the new equipment, but at 95cap, they're the best TP feet.

Byakkos with 4% crit damage and a healthy chunk of STP on them may be better, but I've not got the time/knowledge to do a full statistical breakdown of which is better. However, Byakkos winning would be fairly dependant on a sufficient crit rate to offset potentially more hits before you can Blade: Hi again.

TL;DR:
-Usukane are still (at lv95) the best feet NIN can wear for TP.
-Salv v.2, when it comes, will make them better.
-Anyone who uses Ocelot gloves clearly doesnt know enough about NIN to offer sound equipment advice.

Edit: damn, just realised this was 4 pages, not 1. Jesus christ.
 Asura.Tamoa
サーバ: Asura
user: Tamoa
By Asura.Tamoa 2011-12-14 07:36:51  
javelinx said: »

Quote:
You're not wrong that they're situationally useful, you're wrong about why.

,is partially true, but because the bonus from parry was not the only stat that I was talking about initially.....

Yes it was in fact the only stat you brought up initially when you realized the OP's post wasn't about sam gear:

well then, idts, especially if ur tanking and your parry is capped(tact. parry on af3 is awesome) with +2 haste and tact parry, and set procs, u will see more tp with af3+2's on

Oh oops, my bad, you did mention set procs in there too which is just as unreliable and random as parrying rate.

I did initially say the the 7 stp wouldn't make a huge difference, and was apparently wrong on that, which I'll admit to being wrong there, no issue admitting to being wrong when someone proves thier point

A good example of why people should be careful and make 100% sure they are correct before making statements like you did about a job they don't have leveled. In my opinion anyway.
[+]