フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Dragoon » DRG solo
DRG solo
First Page 2
 Lakshmi.Kolvar
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Kolvar
By Lakshmi.Kolvar 2011-12-11 12:30:54  
I didn't level DRG till later on and I never got into the solo end of DRG. I am curious if there gear that works better for it and better subs for it.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kouryuu
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Antonaki
By Quetzalcoatl.Kouryuu 2011-12-11 12:35:29  
Well AF 1 and 2 helms are a must, any gear that boosts your wyverns HP and 75 cap was /blu, not sure what the "best" sub would be now.
 Bismarck.Upgrayedd
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Upgrayedd 2011-12-11 13:08:36  
There is not really any best sub for dragoon /Whm /Blm /Rdm /Blu all have their pro's and con's as for gear Drachen Armet/Wyrm Armet always will be the most important breath gear, for enhancing your breaths further there is damn near equipment for every slot now days.
[+]
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2011-12-11 13:14:50  
When fighting monsters that can dish out high damage, HP+ gear is important too. I've seen too many DRGs put a lot of effort into Wyvern HP gear, but no effort into player HP gear. If you're serious about DRG solo, then both are important.

With enough HP+ gear, you can trigger your breaths at much higher HP than without. Outside Abyssea at level 75, I was triggering breaths at 900 HP as a Taru.
 Bismarck.Upgrayedd
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Upgrayedd 2011-12-11 13:47:56  
Caitsith.Mahayaya said: »
When fighting monsters that can dish out high damage, HP+ gear is important too. I've seen too many DRGs put a lot of effort into Wyvern HP gear, but no effort into player HP gear. If you're serious about DRG solo, then both are important.

With enough HP+ gear, you can trigger your breaths at much higher HP than without. Outside Abyssea at level 75, I was triggering breaths at 900 HP as a Taru.

How much is your wyvern healing for with all that hp gear ?
 Quetzalcoatl.Kouryuu
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Antonaki
By Quetzalcoatl.Kouryuu 2011-12-11 13:52:16  
Bismarck.Upgrayedd said: »

How much is your wyvern healing for with all that hp gear ?

Would think he is using player HP+ gear to get the high activation then switching to pet HP+ for when breath actually triggers.
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2011-12-11 13:52:18  
Here's a good set to cast your trigger in. It's +701 HP, which is 350 higher HP activation.

There are some alternatives that use HP% instead of straight HP. Some will be worse and some will be better depending on your HP.

Marid Mantle +1 +3% - Won't beat 110 HP.
Gold Moogle Belt +3% - Can beat 55 HP when you have >1830 max HP.
Ares's Flanchard +2% - Can beat 37 HP when you have >1850 max HP.
Ares's Sollerets +2% - Can beat 31 HP when you have >1550 max HP.
Ares's Cuirass +3% - Can beat 42 HP when you have >1400 max HP.

Also, your feet+hands can change based on your character's race.

You want to cast in that, and then switch to all the Wyvern HP+ gear you can, as well as your relic helm.
 Lakshmi.Razius
user: Razius07
By Lakshmi.Razius 2011-12-11 13:57:27  
Im sure in the distant past posts of these forums theres been many a topics on this, which are most likely much better than my suggestions but heres my few cents.

As regards gear aye a Wyvern HP+ set for Healing/Restoring Breath(s) is a must. As stated, cast the spell/ability in your AF head along with the HP+ gear, then before the actual breath switch the head out for the Relic. A simple /wait 1 will allow this even in the highest of lag. This allows a higher threashold and more effective breath.

This is what I use, most items are R/E and are either quest or "old content" boss items, or some lower tier abyssea nms.

Drachen Armet into Wyrm Armet
Loquac. Earring (fast cast)
Homam Manopolas (haste and mp)
Bullwhip Belt (highest haste belt i have)
Homam Gambieras (hp+ for the birdy)
Wyvern Mail (huge HP+ for the Wyvern, Brygid the Stylist Returns)
Drn. Brais +1 (better return on the +1 AF)
Chanoix's Gorget (nice item from easy TOAU based quest The Prince and the Hopper)
Lancer's Pelerine (relativly new piece and easy IC Cleaver drop)

Mahayaya makes a interesting point about HP+ gear for yourself, something like the Bomb Queen Ring and the Meridian Ring comes to mind, so you are not taking away any of the Wyvern gear. I may even macros these in myself.

I dont own a Saurian Helm so cannot say if its better than AF/Relic or no, it maybe worth testing.

As regards subjob I have 80% of the time /rdm for a mage sub. Even back then the fast cast and super cheap bar spell triggers for cures were a lifesaver, literally. Please please please do not use dia. Many DRGs do and it annoys me. Simple reason is you 1: need a target and 2: cannot sleep that mob should you want to. Yes the effect of Dia is nice but i prefer to not use it as a HB trigger. And now with vert and refresh it makes it quite formidible in my eyes, plus enspells for some extra damage.

I usually only /whm if I wanted access to the -spell- reraise, and auto regen is nice I guess. And now you can haste yourself its a good alternative to /rdm.

Subbing BLU will give your damage roughly same as /war or /sam, with super cheap heals, but little to no long range spells for pulling at SJ levels, and only Wild Carrot triggered HB to heal yourself when you dont have a target.

Those are my thoughts. Raz.
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2011-12-11 14:01:30  
I've not really soloed on drg in a very long time but here's some of what each sub has to offer. Feel free to add to it as it's been a while and I don't recall everything.

/whm:

/Rdm:

/blu:

What pros does /blm have? I've literally never used it except when I forgot to change subs after warping. I think it sucks on all levels personally.

You can actually solo pretty well on /sam now because of once a minute JA hb's but you won't be able to fight anything tough.
 Asura.Lokimaru
サーバ: Asura
user: Rocketpop
By Asura.Lokimaru 2011-12-11 14:04:29  
@ Razius: Forgetting buff spells as /BLU, but that is basically how it goes.

As for Head Butt, don't forget that Blue Magic accuracy is based on your main weapon rating.
 Lakshmi.Razius
By Lakshmi.Razius 2011-12-11 14:08:56  
Aye yes self buffing on Blu sub, cheers Lok :) Its a nice plus to having BLU as your SJ. But then again for defensive buffs I'd rather /rdm, phalanx, regen and stonekin and so as well as protects and shells. Personal prefs though, and I generally forget about prot and shell =p

I find foot kick and power attack better HB triggers though, I kept head butt for when I needed a stun.
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2011-12-11 14:12:16  
Here's a good set to cast your trigger in. It's +701 HP, which is 350 higher HP activation.
If you're mp can take the hit, bloody/carnage aketon is best in slot for max hp. 70/85 at the cost of 50/60 mp

If you're a hume Marine M boots have 60 hp

Lakshmi.Razius said: »
I dont own a Saurian Helm so cannot say if its better than AF/Relic or no, it maybe worth testing.
It is not better than relic. AF has a different use so that's n/a.

How much HP gear you want to use is up to you. It can be harsh on the inventory but your best chance to stay alive is keeping your hp as high as possible and you are able to get over 2k hp on most races and sub combinations if you're willing to shell out the time and money for it. Edit: important to note I'm not saying tp in full hp gear, this is just for triggering.

A very important note on wyvern hp gear plus. It can take a bit of time for it to proc so occasionally you may not get the wyvern hp bonus on your hb proc if you swap hp first and then wyvern hp. You can go as you said and only use not wyvern hp slots for it but despite the occasional lower breath, you are able to trigger at so much a higher hp that your risk of death goes down significantly.

I'm almost certain that wyvern hp changes only take effect after the next "In game tic" which is why it is so damn random.
 Lakshmi.Razius
By Lakshmi.Razius 2011-12-11 14:16:49  
I meant the AF/Relic combo as stated in my post. Sorry that line may have been a bit misleading.
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2011-12-11 16:32:58  
I meant the AF/Relic combo as stated in my post. Sorry that line may have been a bit misleading.
Ah, alright. For those who are curious:
Wyrm Armet: 66.7% bonus.
Saurian Helm: 57.75% bonus.
Very much worth getting either one you can.

A couple of other things to note:

Subbing BLU will give your damage roughly same as /war or /sam,
Drg should never sub war but /sam is hands down the best dd sub and /blu is not even in the same ballpark. Actually, out of the primary mage subs blu offers the least boost to your damage. Attack bonus trait that you can set, str and dex from spells and once you're 99 you'll get refueling(gimp haste). Both whm and rdm sub offer dia 2 and haste(@99) which adds far more to your damage.

but little to no long range spells for pulling at SJ levels, and only Wild Carrot triggered HB to heal yourself when you dont have a target.
Wild oats offers a slightly higher range for pulling(about 12-13 irrc).

Cocoon and pollen are both self triggers that you can used when there are no mobs to target. They certainly aren't better than /rdm's options but they are both cheap and have somewhat low cast times and better options that carrot(which could toss you above your HBT and make your HB not go off.

Hope that helps anyone looking for info.
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2011-12-11 16:51:44  
I'm not sure how I feel about Haste vs. Refueling. I know it's 5% less haste, but you don't have to cast it as often. Refueling being 5 minute duration and Haste being 3 minute duration.

As /whm, I'd think you'd eventually run out of MP if you're keeping Haste on and using /whm's expensive triggers. And for that period of time where you don't have haste on(due to low or no MP), it could be canceling out the 5% bonus.

If you're /rdm, you're likely going to have to keep casting Refresh to keep your MP up to keep Haste and other buffs on you. Every 2:30-7:30 or so you'll be putting on Refresh, every 3:00 you'll be putting on Haste, seems like a waste.

Then there's /blu's Refueling. 5 minute duration for a measly 29 MP. Cheap and quick triggers, cocoon for enhanced defense, and stat bonuses from spell combinations.

Of course, I still wouldn't bring /blu to a fight where there's going to be a lot of magical damage(/rdm or /whm would be better). Or a fight where the enemy can enfeeble the hell out of me with status ailments(/whm is the king here). But for general physical damage enemies, I like solo'ing as /blu.
 Lakshmi.Razius
By Lakshmi.Razius 2011-12-11 17:02:43  
I think the hastes will really open up the /rdm and the /blu SJs, lots of DD and defensive potential there. Not /maged in ages, I usually /Sam and Restoring Breath usually keeps me going XD
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2011-12-11 17:20:42  
Asura.Lokimaru said: »
As for Head Butt, don't forget that Blue Magic accuracy is based on your main weapon rating.
The acc of physical blue spells is indeed based on weapon skill rating/physical acc. But the magic acc of the additional effect, in this case stun, is based on your blue magic skill.

So headbutt stun very very rarely lands from /blu. Also, /blu dispels aren't gonna land on anything of a high lvl.

But then again for defensive buffs I'd rather /rdm, phalanx, regen and stonekin and so as well as protects and shells. Personal prefs though, and I generally forget about prot and shell =p

Thoughts on buffs for DRG solo.
Stoneskin: SS is most useful as a pre-battle buff. And really more for the wyvern's sake than for the DRG.

In-combat DRG has serious issues successfully casting a spell as long as SS. Unless you use aquaveil too. And then there's another long casting spell eating away at your DD time.

Perhaps the biggest thing though, is that for DRG, a simple healing breath cures far more DMG than SS would prevent, and is faster, more mp efficient, and more likely to fire successfully. It's usually just not worth the time it takes to cast it.

A notable exception would be for attacks that might otherwise one-shot you. But very few of these are slow enough for you to cast SS before they fire.

Regen: I've found regen to be more annoying than helpful for serious DRG solo.

In a hard solo fight, where you're spamming HBs, it's very important to know exactly at what point(amount of HP) you can trigger a HB, and to trigger as early as possible once you can. So you're watching your hp, ready to slam your HB macro as soon as you're low enough. And you get just barely in HB range, start casting.. and your hp ticks up from regen, and knocks you out of your HB threshold...

So now you get to eat more hits, and get even lower while you wait out the cast time, and delay till you can cast again, then the delay after the next cast while HB charges.

That delay can, and eventually will, get you killed. Mind you, that's really only if you like really hard solos. And among those mostly outside abyssea. With abyssea's huge HP pools, you're very likely going to have time to try again if you miss a HB.

Phalanx: I love phalanx.. On PLD. On DRG, it's a pale shadow of what it could be. Still, it's better than it was at 75.

Lvl 47 RDM yields 138 enhancing skill. Or a -11 DMG phalanx. If you were to spec out for it, you could get 174 skill(merits and +20 in gear)for a -15 DMG phalanx.

The thing is, I'm moderately certain that for physical dmg, cocoon's +50% def is going to yield a greater degree of dmg reduction. This, of course, is going to depend on the mobs's lvl and atk, but on anything high lvl I believe cocoon will come out ahead.

Now, if you're /rdm for some other reason, by all means continue. But if the focus here is surviving heavy physical dmg, then I'd suggest getting on /blu, and using cocoon.

Aquaveil: Aquaveil is actually quite powerful. Being interrupted during solo can be deadly, and aquaveil can let you cast long spells you couldn't normally get off.

But it has two issues for DRG.

#1: the # of interrupt guards is very likely based on enhancing skill(no extensive testing that I know of). In my experience, sub skill aquaveil usually yields a single interrupt guard. Then it's gone.

#2: It has a long cast time. About the only way to cast it mid combat is to already have it up. Or to get a quick magic proc.

Basically, it's a good pre-combat buff. But that's all.

Blink: Blink, somewhat surprisingly, actually has an in-combat use. If a limited one. Against higher tier single target nukes, it's possible to start casting it when you see the nuke start, and finish before it fires. Depending on the mob's job/fast cast.

Since blink has no modifiers, and a near non-existent recast, there's no need for any specific gear when it fires. So you just start casting it, then swap in MDT for the nuke. In case blink is too slow, or the shadow fails to take it. I've also noticed that blink seems to have a much higher proc rate against spells than than melee.

Subs
/BLU: For hard fights vs hard hitting, physical DMG focused mobs. The most MP efficient sub. Cheapest triggers(5 mp), and only one 10 mp buff. Fair DD. No real bonuses to DMG output(stat boosts from spells are pitifully small) but wastes very little DD time casting.

/RDM: Greater general utility. Good vs magic using mobs, mobs with en-effects, and fights where bar elemental spells and resist builds will be useful. Very fast, cheap triggers. Has Dia II and enspells for DD, but depending on playstyle, can burn alot of DD time/mp casting extra stuff. Refresh makes up for alot of the extra MP use from all the buffs. But casting it in-combat's a pain.

/WHM: Much the same utility as /rdm. Also has -Na spells/erase for fights with nasty statuses. Haste and Dia II for DD. I would say this is currently the best offensive solo sub. But that'll change when /rdm get haste.
[+]
By aperture 2011-12-25 20:57:32  
I never found WHM to be better than RDM. Now that we have haste it's even better since haste will negate most attacks that inflict slow. Fast cast is incredibly useful paired with aquaveil and loquacious earring on /RDM as you hardly need to worry about timing your spells to get off a breath. with WHM I had to pay much more attention to timing my spells properly in order to get them off.
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2011-12-25 21:23:04  
aperture said: »
I never found WHM to be better than RDM. Now that we have haste it's even better since haste will negate most attacks that inflict slow. Fast cast is incredibly useful paired with aquaveil and loquacious earring on /RDM as you hardly need to worry about timing your spells to get off a breath. with WHM I had to pay much more attention to timing my spells properly in order to get them off.
/WHM was only better due to the DD increase from Haste. Now that /RDM has haste at 99 it's back to it's previous place as top DD solo sub.

/WHM is back where it used to be. A tool for fights requiring status removal. And for convenient travel.
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2011-12-25 21:55:33  
Instead of stacking HP+ with Drachen Armet, I perfer Wyvern HP+ gear and then HP+ where I can...

HP+302; Wyvern HP+175; then +15% to MaxHP + HP+ from gear. Obviously, the relic feet +2, Wyrm Greaves +2, would be a better choice than Homan feet. And just have the macro equip Drachen Armet at the start of casting, /wait 1, then swap to Wyrm Armet. There's also Wyvern's Perch, but uh... Staff. >_> I get about, oh... 900 Healing Breath III with the gear set with max exp bonus. Would need a screenshot.
 Pandemonium.Anookulchandra
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Anookulchandra 2011-12-25 22:36:48  
Ragnarok.Martel said: »
aperture said: »
/WHM was only better due to the DD increase from Haste. Now that /RDM has haste at 99 it's back to it's previous place as top DD solo sub.

/WHM is back where it used to be. A tool for fights requiring status removal. for convenient travel.
By Drai 2012-01-02 00:15:13  
I don't mind using /BLM at all, I even sometimes bring it to events and whatnot, can still deal good damage with it, Stun actually lands on things, and Ice spikes is nice also. And haveing free warps isn't a bad thing :)
 Lakshmi.Aanalaty
user: Aanalaty
By Lakshmi.Aanalaty 2012-01-02 09:11:23  
I wish i could remember the last time i had cause to go drg/mage to anything. It was a really fun aspect of the job at 75, now im starting to wonder why i have this dusty +hp gear set that hasnt seen the light of day since around lv 80.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [64 days between previous and next post]
By Projectstfu 2012-03-06 20:51:32  
I didn't want to make a new thread so I will add this to the solo thread that already exists.

I want to first disclaimer that I am not here for people to tell me I am playing the game wrong and not how they want me to play. I play it this way because it is what I enjoy and I am an old man and having fun and helping others is what I like to do.

So I like to play Drg/mage and solo. Like that is all I do I never /dd on drg and do this for fun. I use it to travel the world and fight mobs and to help others with their quests/missions/whatevers. I want to get Spellcast set up to make my life easier and I would like help with it since I have never done this before.

I took some other peoples xml which all focused on /sam and what-not and changed it a bit and now I need help finishing and getting this to work. My goal is to have an idle set for when I am not in combat that will have +movement speed and HP regen gear. A combat set for when I am hitting a mob in the face with my lance. And a breath set that will put on my trigger gear and cast the spell, then switch to AF2 helm for higher healing breath.

That is it really just those 3 things would make me happy. Anything extra would be ok, but I don't need hundreds of lines of code for max DPS.

Here is what I have so far which is not functional:

Code
<?xml version="1.0" ?> 
<spellcast xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude"> 

<!--  
    =================================================== 
    || 
    ||   Projectstfu's DRG Solo SpellCast Template 
    || 
    =================================================== 
--> 
        <config 
                Debug="False" 
                HideErrors="false" 
                NormalSet="idle" 
                ShowGearSwaps="false" 
                ShowSpellInfo="false"  
                DefaultAftercast="idle"  
        />       

<sets> 
                <group name="shared" default="yes"> 

<set name="idle"> 
                                <head>item</head> 
                                <neck>item</neck> 
				<rear>item</rear> 
                                <lear>item</lear> 
                                <body>item</body> 
				<hands>item</hands> 
                                <lring>item</lring> 
                                <rring>item</rring> 
                                <back>item</back> 
                                <waist>item</waist>
				<legs>item</legs> 
                                <feet>item</feet> 
                        </set> 

<set name="Melee"> 
                                <head>item</head> 
                                <neck>item</neck> 
				<rear>item</rear> 
                                <lear>item</lear> 
                                <body>item</body> 
				<hands>item</hands> 
                                <lring>item</lring> 
                                <rring>item</rring> 
                                <back>item</back> 
                                <waist>item</waist>
				<legs>item</legs> 
                                <feet>item</feet>  
                        </set> 

<set name="Trigger"> 
                                <head>item</head> 
                                <neck>item</neck> 
				<rear>item</rear> 
                                <lear>item</lear> 
                                <body>item</body> 
				<hands>item</hands> 
                                <lring>item</lring> 
                                <rring>item</rring> 
                                <back>item</back> 
                                <waist>item</waist>
				<legs>item</legs> 
                                <feet>item</feet>  
                        </set> 

<!--JOB SPECIFIC SETS --> 

<set name="Jump"> 
                                <head>item</head> 
                                <neck>item</neck> 
				<rear>item</rear> 
                                <lear>item</lear> 
                                <body>item</body> 
				<hands>item</hands> 
                                <lring>item</lring> 
                                <rring>item</rring> 
                                <back>item</back> 
                                <waist>item</waist>
				<legs>item</legs> 
                                <feet>item</feet>  
                        </set> 

<set name="High Jump"> 
                                <head>item</head> 
                                <neck>item</neck> 
				<rear>item</rear> 
                                <lear>item</lear> 
                                <body>item</body> 
				<hands>item</hands> 
                                <lring>item</lring> 
                                <rring>item</rring> 
                                <back>item</back> 
                                <waist>item</waist>
				<legs>item</legs> 
                                <feet>item</feet> 
                        </set> 

<set name="Call">  
                                <head>item</head> 
                                <neck>item</neck> 
				<rear>item</rear> 
                                <lear>item</lear> 
                                <body>Wyrm Mail</body> 
				<hands>item</hands> 
                                <lring>item</lring> 
                                <rring>item</rring> 
                                <back>item</back> 
                                <waist>item</waist>
				<legs>item</legs> 
                                <feet>item</feet> 
                        </set> 

<set name="Angon"> 
                                <ammo>Angon</ammo> 
            </set> 

</group> 
        </sets> 
        <rules> 

<!-- Jump --> 
                <if Spell="Jump"> 
                        <equip When="PreCast" Set="Jump" /> 
                </if> 
        <!-- High Jump --> 
                <if Spell="High Jump"> 
                        <equip When="PreCast" Set="High Jump" /> 
                </if> 

<!-- Call Wyvern -->     
                <if Spell="Call Wyvern"> 
                        <equip When="PreCast" Set="Call" /> 
                </if> 
        <!-- Spells --> 
                <if Type="BlueMagic|WhiteMagic|BlackMagic"> 
                        <equip When="PreCast" Set="Trigger" /> 
                </if>

<if spell="Angon"> 
                <castdelay Delay="1.0" /> 
                <equip when="precast" set="%spell" /> 
                </if> 

</rules> 
</spellcast>

Oh yeah, I also need to say that sometimes I use whm sometimes rdm and sometimes blu for subs so need spells to trigger on all 3.

Thanks in advance if anyone is willing to help me with this.
 Ragnarok.Arcalimo
user: arcalimo
By Ragnarok.Arcalimo 2012-03-07 07:32:17  
This is what i use, it's pretty simple but it does what you want it to do (breath rules, equip iddle set after every action if you are disengaed or tp set after every action if you are engaged):

I made it back when i focused on drg back at 75 days, so probably is missing some of the new stuff, but as i said it's pretty simple so you can figure what it misses and add it easily (for example it just has 1 set for jumps, you probably would want to make one for each jump and i believe that there is new gear to enhance breaths, it just equip wyrm armlet + lancer's torque after the breath has been triggered, you would have to add it in the breath rules if you have more).

Last major revision was @90 days, so it has rules for smithing and restoring breath too.
Not sure if there is any major change now @99 besides gear, didn't really care to look for it, so look at that if you gonna use it as a template.
By Projectstfu 2012-03-09 02:51:20  
Ragnarok.Arcalimo said: »
This is what i use, it's pretty simple but it does what you want it to do (breath rules, equip iddle set after every action if you are disengaed or tp set after every action if you are engaged):

I made it back when i focused on drg back at 75 days, so probably is missing some of the new stuff, but as i said it's pretty simple so you can figure what it misses and add it easily (for example it just has 1 set for jumps, you probably would want to make one for each jump and i believe that there is new gear to enhance breaths, it just equip wyrm armlet + lancer's torque after the breath has been triggered, you would have to add it in the breath rules if you have more).

Last major revision was @90 days, so it has rules for smithing and restoring breath too.
Not sure if there is any major change now @99 besides gear, didn't really care to look for it, so look at that if you gonna use it as a template.

Thanks that helped a lot. I got everything working exactly how I want it. I will post it incase anyone else wants the same and can just fill in the gear spots.

Or you can see the pastebin here http://pastebin.com/9ZRQ2Czx

Again thanks for letting me see yours, it really helped.
By missdivine 2012-03-09 03:08:43  
can haste now as /rdm
 Ragnarok.Arcalimo
user: arcalimo
By Ragnarok.Arcalimo 2012-03-09 09:34:24  
Projectstfu said: »
Ragnarok.Arcalimo said: »

Thanks that helped a lot. I got everything working exactly how I want it. I will post it incase anyone else wants the same and can just fill in the gear spots.

Or you can see the pastebin here http://pastebin.com/9ZRQ2Czx

Again thanks for letting me see yours, it really helped.

np, but you are missing ws sets and ws rules no?

Also, back to the main topic, anyone tried some solos in evasion gear after the drg adjustments?
Looking at how good an evasion set is for blu solo, and now that drg has even more base evasion than blu's paired with breath IV and more wyvern survivability, made me start to wonder if it would open some doors for drg solos. Anyone tried it?
 Sylph.Kelvinclein
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Kelvinclein 2012-03-09 09:46:03  
Hard to tell in which situation DRG is better at other jobs talking about solo and main healing with /mage sub. I am starting to consider more Evasion skill and sub Ninja for drg too.. especially after Restoring Breath.
First Page 2