users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Red Mage » Need multiple spellcast xml :3
Need multiple spellcast xml :3
 Bahamut.Itze
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Itze
By Bahamut.Itze 2011-11-19 02:10:38  
Had recently formated my computer and as I was re installing everything and all the goodies along with windower and such I noticed I didn't save my xml on my flash drive Q~Q I am useless with out them. No really I am :s Luckily I was able to salvage my nin spellcast from a friend I sent it to :3

Not just RDM I need but...

WAR
BLU
THF
SMN
SAM
BLM
MNK
RNG
DNC
WHM

Not really looking for the half-attempt spellcast xml's but ones with idle/engaged/ws/fast cast/sleep timers/zerk up and down/evasion and all that good stuff :3 It will be much appreciated if you guys can share yours and I can tweak my gear into it once saving it :D

P.S. Pastebin is your friend and mine D: Upload the xml and post a link pretty please :3?
 Asura.Perrymason
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Perrymason 2011-11-19 02:31:38  
Make your own, you clearly have the required knowledge if you made them before, besides you get a better feeling of accomplishment doing it yourself, rather than having someone else do it for you.
 Bahamut.Itze
By Bahamut.Itze 2011-11-19 03:35:01  
:| That requires a hell of a lot of time that I don't have.
 Asura.Dtroyy
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Dtroyy 2011-11-19 03:49:29  
http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/107435-Completed-Spellcast-XMLs-Thread
 Bahamut.Itze
By Bahamut.Itze 2011-11-19 04:09:29  
That is awesome, I will have to leech those and change a few things around.

One question though, never touched includes. Do I need to change names as an example from Yugl's to Itze in all the spellcasts or can I keep the name the same to save a headache of going through all of them? Also would the include.xml go in spellcast folder as well (probably a duh).
 Lakshmi.Greggles
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Greggles
By Lakshmi.Greggles 2011-11-19 04:16:49  
As long as the spellcast xml points to the Yugl-include, and the include file is named that, it can be the same name.
 Bahamut.Itze
By Bahamut.Itze 2011-11-19 04:20:36  
That saves me a huuuuuuuuuuge headache. Well stayed up later than I should have (*'-') work later today, thank you for the help guys.