フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Ninja » houyi's gorget
houyi's gorget
 Bahamut.Gimpness
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Gimpness
By Bahamut.Gimpness 2011-10-31 04:57:09  
Makado said: »
My sam doesn't have capped haste but I use a bullwhip belt and ace's mufflers. Oh, and an unkai sugemino and a hoard ring.

Is all I see when you post.
 Ragnarok.Daffel
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: daffel
By Ragnarok.Daffel 2011-10-31 06:45:38  
Bahamut.Gimpness said: »
My sam doesn't have capped haste but I use a bullwhip belt and ace's mufflers. Oh, and an unkai sugemino and a hoard ring.

When did unkai Sugemino and hoard ring become bad? D:
 Ragnarok.Ashman
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-10-31 08:09:48  
Ragnarok.Daffel said: »

I think he was more implying that there's neither 5-hit, nor capped haste (even for a 450 delay assuming he's using that). I suppose if you ws in exactly what you tp in, or use only rana and ALWAYS get 2 hits landed, that would be 5-hit.

I don't care if people don't have the greatest gear. I care when I know they HAVE better gear, or the ability to get it easily, and refuse to wear it. 5/5 aurore? No a HUGE deal to me (honestly, ill probably just laugh about it to my roomate). 5/5 aurore with 90 kannagi? Ok, now I know you can put forth the time and effort.... KU
 Bismarck.Daffel
サーバ: Bismarck
user: daffel
By Bismarck.Daffel 2011-10-31 08:19:41  
Ragnarok.Ashman said: »
Ragnarok.Daffel said: »

I think he was more implying that there's neither 5-hit, nor capped haste (even for a 450 delay assuming he's using that). I suppose if you ws in exactly what you tp in, or use only rana and ALWAYS get 2 hits landed, that would be 5-hit.

I don't care if people don't have the greatest gear. I care when I know they HAVE better gear, or the ability to get it easily, and refuse to wear it. 5/5 aurore? No a HUGE deal to me (honestly, ill probably just laugh about it to my roomate). 5/5 aurore with 90 kannagi? Ok, now I know you can put forth the time and effort.... KU

Yeah, I just misunderstood. Thought he was calling out hoard ring and unkai back where depending on the set up they are great. Im too cheap to buy a tyrant's ring yet xD