users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Dynamis » Dynamis and BST
Dynamis and BST
 Cerberus.Tikal
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2011-11-28 13:58:45  
I love it when people are raging at BSTs while farming. It just shows how much of a poor sport they are.

I manage to do well on a daily basis, regardless of how much competition there is. If you can't, that's a personal problem.
 Ragnarok.Harpunnik
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Harpunnik
By Ragnarok.Harpunnik 2011-11-28 14:11:11  
Fenrir.Skadoosh said: »
I mostly hate the duo-trio BST parties. Whats the deal with that?

Its called an mmo, if I wanted to play by myself I'd play some other game. I duo farm namis every day with my friend because it is fun. Sure we're not getting 500 100 pieces like some of the leet jerks on here, but who cares, its a game.

Also duoing gives advantage of getting TE's faster...since we're complaining about 2 minutes out of your time to raise someone...seems legit in this thread. If a certain camp is mobbed one of us will peel off to another camp to see if anyone killing there and adjust accordingly.

Not sure why so much hate on BST. Its been a lackluster job for so many years - and now that it join the ranks or ninja and dancer as making the game lolsoeasyacavemancandoit it all of a sudden needs be be nerfed. Screw that, if its such a pwn job that takes little to no skill to use, abyssea burn it, buy some perle gear, eta pet food, and mulsums and make a mockery of the game.

Its like anything else in this game, if it makes gil, its going to attract attention, like mining, farming, harvesting, or w/e was in vogue during the time. The game as usual is an arms race when it comes to things like that.

That being said my friend and I pretty much camp the zones and keep tabs and try to pick the least crowded times. Luckily we've had few issues with overcrowding the majority of the days - and the days we do, we switch to beastmen/nm's instead of crying about it.
 Hades.Ferusio
サーバ: Hades
user: Ferusio
By Hades.Ferusio 2011-11-28 14:16:32  
worst thing about bst is that they wear gimp gear mostly and try and fight 2 mobs at once, no etiquette at all, i just steal there mobs and lol at them.
[+]
 Bahamut.Zangada
サーバ: Bahamut
user: zangada
By Bahamut.Zangada 2011-11-28 14:17:54  
http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/26136/bst-in-dyna

Not sure why we needed another forum about this. Guess too many ppl like crying about a job doing its job.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Seveth
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Seveth
By Quetzalcoatl.Seveth 2011-12-02 10:03:42  
So ***gets old. I've been going bst/dnc forever... would thf/dnc and my rdm alt dual box do any better or equal? I have ideal tp gear and full th for thf and my rdm gear is par. I'm just looking for something new to do in dynamis other than talking to a damn ladybug..
 Ramuh.Krizz
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-12-02 10:08:02  
Use the other thread.