OVER 9000! (Alexandrite Left. Prz Halp!)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Lakshmi » OVER 9000! (Alexandrite left. Prz halp!)
OVER 9000! (Alexandrite left. Prz halp!)
 Lakshmi.Aanalaty
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Aanalaty
By Lakshmi.Aanalaty 2011-10-18 16:20:06  
Hey Lakshmi.

Im working on a Ryunohige (Drg Mythic lance) and just hit the 20k alexandrite mark yesterday. Only FOUR digit numbers stand between me and a mythic! It will be used and used well. Ive been playing Thf and Drg for nearly 7 years and never even thought about quitting temp or otherwise (i need mah XI crack!) so it isnt going to get made and then fall off the face of the digital planet. Your generous gifts of blue shiny jewels will not be in vain!

Long story short, I am on the last leg of my alex for mythic (need 9,682 more at time of post) and advertising for alex. I wont promise a specific price in this post as I have already 'adjusted' my max price at least 3-4 separate times since I have been working on it and dont want to continually update this, but i am willing to pay a pretty fair price (imho) for them.

/tells in game are usually best. Character: Aanalaty. PMs can work, im just bad at checking them regularly, but ill notice it eventually.

I dont usually keep huge sums of gil (like 10s of mil) on me (im buying lots of alex remember!), so if you have a large stash, it may be a couple days until i can get the gil together if you catch me after a just blew my load. I will happily prioritize you over random bazaars until i buy it all. 1 alex or 1000 alex. It all helps!

So bring me your alex! The cheaper the better! Help me become a slightly less lol-drg that can LFP in jeuno but look SUPA pimp doing it!
[+]
 Asura.Toxleh
サーバ: Asura
user: Toxeus
By Asura.Toxleh 2011-10-18 16:34:03  
trumpet rings go!, good luck on your quest
 Lakshmi.Aanalaty
By Lakshmi.Aanalaty 2011-11-01 09:43:08  
Currently @22573 (over 75% ^_^)

The more the merrier!
 Lakshmi.Aanalaty
By Lakshmi.Aanalaty 2011-11-03 13:51:51  
Also, if anyone has ZNM T4 pops or near completed sets, Im happy to setup a kill. I can provide people to kill, TH for stuff and some level of compensation for the trophy. All you have to do is show up and lot your hachi gear and maybe some gilz from me ^_^;;

Hit me up if you have either Alex or ZNMs.
 Ragnarok.Ashman
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-11-03 13:59:46  
I am just green with jealous rage.

srsly though. Grats on your hard work almost paying off.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aanalaty
By Lakshmi.Aanalaty 2011-11-04 08:09:28  
Thanks, I appreciate that ^^

I figured we needed at least ONE person to get one of these that could both speak english (sorry JPs) and didnt suck, so I took up this great burden for the betterment of all dragoons everyhwere! (Or i just really....really wanted it cuz its ZOMGAweseomz. You pick :) )

Cant wait to finish and have a popular uprising demanding hundreds of hours to test the enhances jump IV since im the only posting english speaking drg with mythic around :P

NO ONE CARES. Triple attack spirit jumps yo!

Although i did get a nice /tell from a random dude the other day (forget name). They asked what weapon im workin on. Told him. "Gratz. Thats the best weapon in the game" I hadnt really thought of it like that...but this random dude might have a point. It is a really friggin wicked weapon. If it can beat silly little ukko, there might be something to this. Drg undisputed king of vanadiel? Me likey.

Update: 23,126 alex now >:D
By Zeyphr 2011-11-04 08:40:36  
I wish i could help u, been goin salvage everyday sold about 8000 alex. Too bad your not on my server >.< But nonetheless, good luck with the mythic! Polearms one of the best to go for, probobly the best one
By volkom 2011-11-04 08:43:37  
when you get this made~ make a montage video plz
 Bismarck.Jonadriel
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Jonadriel
By Bismarck.Jonadriel 2011-11-04 09:02:24  
Good luck men and great job! I myself just need about 6k Alexandrite to finish Kenkonken. Hopefully we'll finish same time and join the mythic owner's list. Let us know the feedback on the testing of the weapon when u get it.
 Lakshmi.Konvict
user: Smasher
By Lakshmi.Konvict 2011-11-04 09:53:55  
Best weapon in the game for sure, grats man on all your hard work. Getting a mythic is probably the only thing left in this game thats an accomplishment anymore. Oh how I miss you 75 cap ;___;
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Aanalaty
By Lakshmi.Aanalaty 2011-11-07 22:27:41  
A kind soul saw my request for ZNM items and provided a tinnin pop (which we killed) for a free Tinnin's Fang. Much luv Tronsy ^_^

Also I started the 'real' quest and actually turned in both my eyepatch (100k Ein Ampules) and book (150k Nyzul tokens). There is officially no going back now! Im committed!

In Progress:
*Alexandrite 23,608/30,000 (78.7%)
*Assault repeats 2/50 (4%)
*ZNM Trophys 1/3 (33%)

Completed:
*Captain O
*Salvage Bosses 4/4
*Tau Kings 3/3
*Odin 1/1
*Eyepatch 100k/100k
*Nyzul Tokens 150k/150k
By Lakshmi.Aanalaty 2011-11-15 00:16:41  
Passed the 25k alex mark today! On the home stretch! Some more assaults, couple ZNMs and a little (relatively) alex!

Techically, if i dont waste any assault tags, the earliest i can finish is Dec 24! I give me the gift of Ryunohige! Merry Xmas to me :D

(Now we see how close i get to that :P Certainly by new years.)

/excited!

In Progress:
*Alexandrite 25,622/30,000 (85.4%)
*Assault repeats 8/50 (16%)
*ZNM Trophys 1/3 (33%)

Completed:
*Captain O
*Salvage Bosses 4/4
*Tau Kings 3/3
*Odin 1/1
*Eyepatch 100k/100k
*Nyzul Tokens 150k/150k
サーバ: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2011-11-15 00:52:07  
gl man! i'd do anything for a Ryunohige lol.
 Quetzalcoatl.Shaddix
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Shaddix 2011-11-15 01:59:26  
Lakshmi.Aanalaty said: »
Cant wait to finish and have a popular uprising demanding hundreds of hours to test the enhances jump IV since im the only posting english speaking drg with mythic around :P

HEY NOW! :P

I am waiting on ichor to get the eyepatch (72k/100k), then I'm done with my Ryu. I will say that I am as siked about this as you are. Why oh why did I spend all my ichor to spam cursed coats back in the day?! ^^;;

Jan 4th is the day I'll have 100k for my eyepatch, then it's trial spamming time; even have the 3 tinnin pops for the trial ready! hehe

GL and an early grats to you! ^^
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [34 days between previous and next post]
 Lakshmi.Aanalaty
By Lakshmi.Aanalaty 2011-12-19 08:48:19  
AREX DONE!!!

Biggest hurdle complete! (for me anyway. Feel bad for all you guys stuck in Ein ><)

14 assaults, finish last T3 of Sara>kill Sara, Kill (on loan) tyger, and im done! Then only holdup is finishing my 3x tinnin pops for lv 90 trial and im REALLY done.

......At least until this lv 99 trial gets confirmed >_>

Quetzalcoatl.Shaddix said: »
Jan 4th is the day I'll have 100k for my eyepatch, then it's trial spamming time; even have the 3 tinnin pops for the trial ready! hehe

I see your Jan4 and raise you Jan 1st! So long as i stop DCing right after entering assaults, dont loose any/rot tags, and finish my Sara/tyger kills anyway :P
 Ragnarok.Doluka
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Doluka
By Ragnarok.Doluka 2011-12-19 08:53:28  
Wow, congratulations Aanalaty.