Dyna Solo!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Dynamis » Dyna solo!
Dyna solo!
 Fenrir.Surgator
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: blade4
By Fenrir.Surgator 2011-10-12 08:07:28  
Okay here is the thing! i want to do dyna praticly everyday because i like to do dyna and trying to work on a relic. The problem is the ppl the most i play with don't want to do dyna so i have to work on that solo (it isn't un big deal , the prob is after :P ) . So i wanted to know , what job is good to get some concurency quick in dyna without to much problem solo? i hear nin/dnc or bst? what support job to bst for that?

I am doing this with my smn/sch atm but it isn't the best imo to do that for dyna because i don't get that much to drop in that setup but that work for the moment.

does mnk/dnc can do or mnk/nin? ( i am realy not the best to know about dd because i play them rarely).

So let hear your advice!

Thank you all!
By Xavierr 2011-10-12 08:10:37  
BST/DNC
Dipper for TH3
Find mobs with JA procs (All times/mobs on BG) and go to town. COP zones work best too
 Fenrir.Surgator
サーバ: Fenrir
user: blade4
By Fenrir.Surgator 2011-10-12 08:13:56  
yeah but except bst and nin , does any other job can do that easely?
 Siren.Thoraeon
サーバ: Siren
user: Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2011-10-12 08:18:38  
Fenrir.Surgator said: »
DNC duh
 Odin.Sheelay
サーバ: Odin
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-10-12 08:24:36  

Dnc main? I think you could solo stuff in Dynamis with just about anything, but the price for it would be the kill speed.

I'm sure a mnk/dnc could solo some mobs in Dynamis, but having to rely on TP for Sambas, Steps, Jigs and Waltzes while trying to proc sounds terrible. Your kill speed would be fairly low compared to other jobs that can rely on a pet/shadows/magic.

I remember seeing a DRG/Mage soloing in Dyna Sandy. I guess even a SMN or RDM could solo as well, perhaps even a BLM with lucky pulls and sleep nuke strat, but the odds are in favor of other jobs that don't need to time their kills that way.
 Asura.Tamoa
サーバ: Asura
user: Tamoa
By Asura.Tamoa 2011-10-12 08:36:33  
Odin.Sheelay said: »

Dnc main? I think you could solo stuff in Dynamis with just about anything, but the price for it would be the kill speed.

I agree that just about any job can solo stuff in dynamis. However, it will be at the cost of kill speed and lack of procs.

I don't have bst myself, I go nin/dnc and that works extremely well. Survivability, decent kill speed and can do all 3 procs. Of course, no TH, but currency drop rate is fine without it.

Unfortunately I can't really see any other jobs being able to solo and get a decent amount of currency out of it. Maybe with the exception of a well-geared rdm/dnc or dnc/nin. I know I tried as thf/dnc and ended up using most of my tp healing myself and removing debuffs. -.-
By anarkus 2011-10-12 08:37:19  
I solo dyna mnk/dnc vere.
First try pull 70+ coins, lost time te and find camp.
After some run, i run a 130-150 coins/run (same speed kill as bst if proc at same time, they got more coin because dippler).
Less than bst with dippler but quite acceptable.

Put weapon, make proc and destroy it in 10 sec, chakra is enough to heal yourself (if tricky pull 2-3 waltzes only need). The only problem is trigger, you can kill the mob before trigger easily

Ps: Why ppl bring red on dyna? for pull? i go full DD thf dnc mnk and we average 400 run W/o 100 ( can make better if nobody in zone, its hard nowaday).
And yeah no real difference between when i trio or solo, but its funnier at 3 than solo.
 Asura.Tamoa
サーバ: Asura
user: Tamoa
By Asura.Tamoa 2011-10-12 08:42:23  
Yeah Anarkus, you have Verethragna and very good gear, and the difference in kill speed between a mnk with Verethragna and a mnk without, is rather large.