Relic Weapon.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Dynamis » Relic Weapon.
Relic Weapon.
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-10-10 15:31:53  
Valefor.Jaypea said: »
Seriously? People are trying to compare how long it takes to make 1 relic to 5? Aby really has made a new breed of dumbasses.

Making 5 relics for 5 people may take longer than making 1 relic solo on bst but in the time it takes 1 bst to solo 1 relic that group has made 3 relics. Not saying I was the best at maths but i'm pretty sure 3 is higher than 1.

Time to close this topic I think.

There's really not much to compare..it's 150 vs 90, not hard to see which takes longer. How is that being a dumbass? Taking 5 mins and thinking about something is being a dumbass?

Read the posts again. The 3 is only greater than 1 (and it's actually only 2 because once you hit 3, 90 days of consecutive dynamis, solo could then have had all 5 in 90 days). It's only faster for a group for the first two people who complete their relics, as they have 60~ days more time to play with it (that's the order in how they got it.)

Sounds more like you're the dumbass here...
 Odin.Zicdeh
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-10-10 15:37:53  
So if you can get a relic in 90 days solo as a Gimp BST, how long does it take with hyper-pro bst that doesn't suck balls?

I've always wanted Guttler D:
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-10-10 15:39:07  
Odin.Zicdeh said: »
So if you can get a relic in 30 days solo as a Gimp BST, how long does it take with hyper-pro bst that doesn't suck balls?

If we are making something stupid lets go all the way with a claustrum >:
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-10-10 15:40:17  
Asura.Ludoggy said: »
So if you can get a relic in 30 days solo as a Gimp BST, how long does it take with hyper-pro bst that doesn't suck balls?

But Guttler's Thirsty, Claustrum can't even argue against that.

Of the jobs I actually like, Beastmaster, Dark Knight, Scholar, and Corsair, only two of those even have Relics, and I've already got Caladbolg...

Ragnarok might be nice for the Voidwatch my LS probably still doesn't do.
 Ragnarok.Gunit
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Gunit
By Ragnarok.Gunit 2011-10-10 16:08:40  

Since when has Guttler sucked?
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-10-10 16:19:32  
Ragnarok.Gunit said: »

Since when has Guttler sucked?

Well, it's kind-of useless for "Pet only" Situations, which is the foundation of all gimp bsts tactics.

I'd imagine the 95 Version is insane for DD though. Onslaught is exceptionally useful outside abyssea, and the 2.5x DMG bonus proc lifted on the 95 version means that DPS is up there with an ODD Farsha, without having to use a shitty weapon skill.
 Quetzalcoatl.Scruffyballs
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Scruffyballs 2011-10-10 16:29:45  
So if you can get a relic in 90 days solo as a Gimp BST, how long does it take with hyper-pro bst that doesn't suck balls?

You can probably get it down to somewhere between 75 and 80 days.
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-10-10 16:33:45  
Quetzalcoatl.Scruffyballs said: »

I didn't mean to Hijack the thread or anything so I feel I gotta apologize for that first.

But yeah, that's interesting. With Skyrim literally one month away though, I don't want to get a third done though. The longer I wait, the easier it'll probably be anyway, especially if I wait for the 99Lv. Cap.

I'm just so desperately trying to find a reason to bother keeping my FFXI Subscription up, so far the search isn't going well.
[+]
 Valefor.Jaypea
サーバ: Valefor
user: Rodders89
By Valefor.Jaypea 2011-10-18 16:58:28  
Leviathan.Hohenheim said: »
Seriously? People are trying to compare how long it takes to make 1 relic to 5? Aby really has made a new breed of dumbasses. Making 5 relics for 5 people may take longer than making 1 relic solo on bst but in the time it takes 1 bst to solo 1 relic that group has made 3 relics. Not saying I was the best at maths but i'm pretty sure 3 is higher than 1. Time to close this topic I think.
There's really not much to compare..it's 150 vs 90, not hard to see which takes longer. How is that being a dumbass? Taking 5 mins and thinking about something is being a dumbass? Read the posts again. The 3 is only greater than 1 (and it's actually only 2 because once you hit 3, 90 days of consecutive dynamis, solo could then have had all 5 in 90 days). It's only faster for a group for the first two people who complete their relics, as they have 60~ days more time to play with it (that's the order in how they got it.) Sounds more like you're the dumbass here...

Sounds like you're the dumbass, if the first 2 relics are only faster thats TWO RELICS TWO IS MORE THAN ONE, You failed maths.

I'll do this all in caps because you seem a little slower than most of the aby noobs of today, YES YOU CAN MAKE ONE RELIC SOLO FASTER THAN A GROUP OF FIVE CAN MAKE FIVE RELICS HOWEVER FIVE RELICS IS MORE THAN ONE AS IS TWO RELICS BEING HIGHER THAN THE NUMBER ONE MEANING YOU SPENT MORE TIME IN DYNAMIS YES HOWEVER FIVE IS MORE THAN ONE, got it? good.
*PS Lulz this clown*
kthxbai back to aby you go.
 Odin.Upbeat
user: Upbeat
By Odin.Upbeat 2011-10-18 17:07:30  

I didn't mean to Hijack the thread or anything so I feel I gotta apologize for that first.

But yeah, that's interesting. With Skyrim literally one month away though, I don't want to get a third done though. The longer I wait, the easier it'll probably be anyway, especially if I wait for the 99Lv. Cap.

I'm just so desperately trying to find a reason to bother keeping my FFXI Subscription up, so far the search isn't going well.

It only took me around 40 days to get all my currency, and that was starting with no gil at all. If you really do nothing but make gil I'm sure you could pump out a relic in even less time.
 Cerberus.Kvazz
サーバ: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-10-18 17:17:54  
Odin.Upbeat said: »

It only took me around 40 days to get all my currency, and that was starting with no gil at all. If you really do nothing but make gil I'm sure you could pump out a relic in even less time.

Very true.
Farming dynamis dualbox every day and you do well = can finish a relic from that alone in aprox 60 days, and that's just 2 hours of your day.
If you work your *** off farming gil in your spare time, can finish it up in a month probably
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-10-18 17:24:44  
Seriously? People are trying to compare how long it takes to make 1 relic to 5? Aby really has made a new breed of dumbasses. Making 5 relics for 5 people may take longer than making 1 relic solo on bst but in the time it takes 1 bst to solo 1 relic that group has made 3 relics. Not saying I was the best at maths but i'm pretty sure 3 is higher than 1. Time to close this topic I think.
There's really not much to compare..it's 150 vs 90, not hard to see which takes longer. How is that being a dumbass? Taking 5 mins and thinking about something is being a dumbass? Read the posts again. The 3 is only greater than 1 (and it's actually only 2 because once you hit 3, 90 days of consecutive dynamis, solo could then have had all 5 in 90 days). It's only faster for a group for the first two people who complete their relics, as they have 60~ days more time to play with it (that's the order in how they got it.) Sounds more like you're the dumbass here...

Sounds like you're the dumbass, if the first 2 relics are only faster thats TWO RELICS TWO IS MORE THAN ONE, You failed maths.

I'll do this all in caps because you seem a little slower than most of the aby noobs of today, YES YOU CAN MAKE ONE RELIC SOLO FASTER THAN A GROUP OF FIVE CAN MAKE FIVE RELICS HOWEVER FIVE RELICS IS MORE THAN ONE AS IS TWO RELICS BEING HIGHER THAN THE NUMBER ONE MEANING YOU SPENT MORE TIME IN DYNAMIS YES HOWEVER FIVE IS MORE THAN ONE, got it? good.
*PS Lulz this clown*
kthxbai back to aby you go.

My god you're an idiot. 5 people in a group, 30 days per relic, 150 days total for 5 relics. 5 people solo, each doing dynamis on their own everyday, 90 days for 5 relics.

the group of 5 must do their relics consecutively. the solo 5 can do them simultaneously. what is so hard to understand about this?

you spend more total days in dynamis making 5 relics in a group of 5 people, than if each person solo'd their own. a group is inefficient. you are a retard.
 Gilgamesh.Hunewearl
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Yuffy
By Gilgamesh.Hunewearl 2011-10-18 17:27:13  
Cerberus.Kvazz said: »
Odin.Upbeat said: »

Very true.
Farming dynamis dualbox every day and you do well = can finish a relic from that alone in aprox 60 days, and that's just 2 hours of your day.
If you work your *** off farming gil in your spare time, can finish it up in a month probably
You are giving my Totsukanotsurugi some hope right here :<

But leveling/gimping BST just for this, ugh :(
 Fenrir.Leoheart
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2011-10-18 17:50:03  
1 solo bst can easily do 140 a day. 5 solo bsts can easily then do 700 a day.

Gonna crunch a few numbers now I'm at home.
Due to the slight different values each relic needs I'm going to say roughly 18k currency for completion.

5 (people) * 140 (currency) = 700 (currency yield)

18k (currency) * 5 (relics) = 90000 (max currency needed)

90000 (max currency) / 700 (currency) = 128.57 (days~ so 129)

This is what I'm getting from the numbers you've given me, ofcourse it's without the actual 30 currency you get back from finishing the relic, but you're saying it's 5 people solo so I didn't include it in that.
 Ragnarok.Nekonarf
By Ragnarok.Nekonarf 2011-10-18 17:56:33  
about 3 months ago, I started my Ghorn, after a month into it I said screw this, I'm never gonna use it, now I have a Dynamis Horn in my storage(all currency at that point had been purchased.)

Having taken 15 days to decide what I really wanted to do, I decided to pick up Aegis, 45 days since then, an *** load of gil making, and farming almost every day (took a few days off cause it gets boring)

I'm now 6998/7000(to broke to buy the last 2 :D), still cant turn in the 20/20/20 stage until tomorrow and I have my loan setup, with determination to go above and beyond what it takes you can really pump out a relic fast, I'm sure it could be done faster then 45 days if I had went to camp Tiamat like I wanted, but being a LS leader I'm kinda restricted to what I can do with others depending on me to run events and keep them active, gearing them up, and maintaining the level of satisfaction I shoot to bring to my members.

:D super excited for Saturday Afternoon.
 Lakshmi.Konvict
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Smasher
By Lakshmi.Konvict 2011-10-18 18:09:58  
Ragnarok.Nekonarf said: »
about 3 months ago, I started my Ghorn, after a month into it I said screw this, I'm never gonna use it, now I have a Dynamis Horn in my storage(all currency at that point had been purchased.)

Having taken 15 days to decide what I really wanted to do, I decided to pick up Aegis, 45 days since then, an *** load of gil making, and farming almost every day (took a few days off cause it gets boring)

I'm now 6998/7000(to broke to buy the last 2 :D), still cant turn in the 20/20/20 stage until tomorrow and I have my loan setup, with determination to go above and beyond what it takes you can really pump out a relic fast, I'm sure it could be done faster then 45 days if I had went to camp Tiamat like I wanted, but being a LS leader I'm kinda restricted to what I can do with others depending on me to run events and keep them active, gearing them up, and maintaining the level of satisfaction I shoot to bring to my members.

Grats Naveyah! Now just need D ring then I can't make fun of you anymore =D
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-10-18 18:10:01  
Fenrir.Leoheart said: »
1 solo bst can easily do 140 a day. 5 solo bsts can easily then do 700 a day.

Gonna crunch a few numbers now I'm at home.
Due to the slight different values each relic needs I'm going to say roughly 18k currency for completion.

5 (people) * 140 (currency) = 700 (currency yield)

18k (currency) * 5 (relics) = 90000 (max currency needed)

90000 (max currency) / 700 (currency) = 128.57 (days~ so 129)

This is what I'm getting from the numbers you've given me, ofcourse it's without the actual 30 currency you get back from finishing the relic, but you're saying it's 5 people solo so I didn't include it in that.

the last 30 generally isnt included, since it's fairly common to get a relic loan (plus each person could loan off each other anyway, it wouldn't make it any slower since you keep the last 30, only the last person would need to get an outside loan.)

90 days is an estimate. most people buy some currency too, plus there is random 100 drops.

even if someone want's to get technical with what ifs, it's still faster (130 days) vs 150 days with 5 people solo.
 Lakshmi.Konvict
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Smasher
By Lakshmi.Konvict 2011-10-18 18:10:52  
Lakshmi.Konvict said: »
Lakshmi.Konvict said: »
Ragnarok.Nekonarf said: »

Grats Naveyah! Now just need D ring then I can't make fun of you anymore =D..I still need my Brochain no time though lulz
 Ragnarok.Nekonarf
By Ragnarok.Nekonarf 2011-10-18 18:13:54  
^^; yeah.. time to start spamming Behemoth, luckily KCNMs drop higher gil items then what it's worth to convert to 99 Kindred Seals, shouldn't be to bad just gotta hound all the Behemoth pop items in Jeuno.
 Valefor.Jaypea
By Valefor.Jaypea 2011-10-24 12:14:25  
Sounds like you're the dumbass, if the first 2 relics are only faster thats TWO RELICS TWO IS MORE THAN ONE, You failed maths. I'll do this all in caps because you seem a little slower than most of the aby noobs of today, YES YOU CAN MAKE ONE RELIC SOLO FASTER THAN A GROUP OF FIVE CAN MAKE FIVE RELICS HOWEVER FIVE RELICS IS MORE THAN ONE AS IS TWO RELICS BEING HIGHER THAN THE NUMBER ONE MEANING YOU SPENT MORE TIME IN DYNAMIS YES HOWEVER FIVE IS MORE THAN ONE, got it? good. *PS Lulz this clown* kthxbai back to aby you go.
My god you're an idiot. 5 people in a group, 30 days per relic, 150 days total for 5 relics. 5 people solo, each doing dynamis on their own everyday, 90 days for 5 relics. the group of 5 must do their relics consecutively. the solo 5 can do them simultaneously. what is so hard to understand about this? you spend more total days in dynamis making 5 relics in a group of 5 people, than if each person solo'd their own. a group is inefficient. you are a retard.

I think this clown seriously thinks dreamlands are big enough for everyone to bst solo a relic and not gimp each others currency gain. How cute.
[+]
 Phoenix.Pierceddarkness
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Pierceddarkness 2011-10-29 17:07:11  
ok, people love drama. welcome to ffxi.

compare apples to apples.
you want 1 relic you solo it in 90 says. HOWEVER the 5 man team can build one (1) in 30 days or less. Who is building them faster?

Now I happen to be a bst that solo's in dynamis! when there are 5 bst in one zone camping the same mobs there is a currency nerf for that run. I have made as much as 175 singles in a run and as low as 70.
So I believe taking all into consideration, a team would be faster. And by the way a team of 5 can have 2 dnc/xx so white proce would be more common. I have been in a team of 5 that walked with 900+ currency in one run!

All that being said, there is always someone that wants to be right. Need to insult someone go look in a mirror and let people play how they want. there are legitmate arguments for both sides. Quit being douches!
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-10-29 17:12:25  
Sounds like you're the dumbass, if the first 2 relics are only faster thats TWO RELICS TWO IS MORE THAN ONE, You failed maths. I'll do this all in caps because you seem a little slower than most of the aby noobs of today, YES YOU CAN MAKE ONE RELIC SOLO FASTER THAN A GROUP OF FIVE CAN MAKE FIVE RELICS HOWEVER FIVE RELICS IS MORE THAN ONE AS IS TWO RELICS BEING HIGHER THAN THE NUMBER ONE MEANING YOU SPENT MORE TIME IN DYNAMIS YES HOWEVER FIVE IS MORE THAN ONE, got it? good. *PS Lulz this clown* kthxbai back to aby you go.
My god you're an idiot. 5 people in a group, 30 days per relic, 150 days total for 5 relics. 5 people solo, each doing dynamis on their own everyday, 90 days for 5 relics. the group of 5 must do their relics consecutively. the solo 5 can do them simultaneously. what is so hard to understand about this? you spend more total days in dynamis making 5 relics in a group of 5 people, than if each person solo'd their own. a group is inefficient. you are a retard.

I think this clown seriously thinks dreamlands are big enough for everyone to bst solo a relic and not gimp each others currency gain. How cute.

there's more than 3 dynamis zones. if you can't get enough coins in another zone, your bst sucks.
 Valefor.Jaypea
By Valefor.Jaypea 2011-10-31 09:27:01  
there's more than 3 dynamis zones. if you can't get enough coins in another zone, your bst sucks.
My bst will crap all over yours brah all day long, Theres more than 3 zones but not which you can make 150+ coins a run on bst brah thats cop brah which rarely ever have less than 3 bsts at a time in them brah, now you want 6 more bsts in that zone, plus all the new ppl that would also do it. Tell me you are still meeting your time scale? You clearly have proven you're a dumbass now we will all thank you to stop posting. Lastly talk crap about whos jobs suck when you achieve something in the game, all I can see is a 2005 RDM and a bunch of under leveled jobs and a sub par bar bow.
Kthxbai.