BLM AF Help Me Out!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fairy » BLM AF help me out!
BLM AF help me out!
 Fairy.Fabiar
サーバ: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Fabiar
By Fairy.Fabiar 2009-04-22 07:03:42  
So a long time ago i quit FFXI and tossed alot of R/E gear in an attempt to not come back... anyway long story cut short... it didnt work lol.
But i have a problem, I want to level blm again i stopped at 59 just b4 i quit, but i tossed AF hands ( these are the best part), And the npc for redoing af wont give me the option to redo it :(

I have no AF quests open, and blm af was complete b4 i quit... Does anyone have any advice to help me reget BLM AF hands? I have full elemental merits so i cud manage without them, but +15 elemental skill is just :Q_

Thanks guys
 Fairy.Azulmagia
user: Azulmagia
By Fairy.Azulmagia 2009-04-22 07:04:17  
You have to toss ALL of your AF to redo the quests.
[+]
 Fairy.Fabiar
By Fairy.Fabiar 2009-04-22 07:06:29  
But the npc offers me the option to redo all job af except BLM, and i have all the af for them except blm. Just want to make sure b4 i toss the rest of the blm af i have....
 Phoenix.Miemo
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Miemo
By Phoenix.Miemo 2009-04-22 07:08:12  
Azulmagia said:
You have to toss ALL of your AF to redo the quests.

^This
Is right^^
 Fairy.Fabiar
By Fairy.Fabiar 2009-04-22 07:11:31  
Ok i will try :) Thanks guys
 Garuda.Wooooodum
サーバ: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-04-22 07:14:09  
You have to reset "AF Memory"; I don't know if you've done this or not. Throwing away the item and simply talking to the quest NPC again won't do anything.

You technically don't have to throw away all your AF, since you can still reset them without doing so. The only problem is, you won't be able to re-obtain the Wizard's Sabots, as you already have a pair, and this will mean you can't complete that quest. This means you'll be unable to continue with the quests.

Tossing them all is a good idea, because if you just do all of the quests up to hands, you'll have the quest open in the future in the event you level another job and start their AF quests.
 Kujata.Triskellion
サーバ: Kujata
By Kujata.Triskellion 2009-04-22 07:43:11  
I hope he didn't toss ALL of his AF from all of his jobs....
[+]
 Phoenix.Miemo
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Miemo
By Phoenix.Miemo 2009-04-22 07:52:46  
http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Vingijard ;)
 Fairy.Fabiar
By Fairy.Fabiar 2009-04-22 12:27:17  
So i toss all remaining BLM AF i had, and Vinijard wont give me the option to erase BLM af memories; ; anyone got any other ideas? ><;
 Fairy.Akazla
user: Akazia
By Fairy.Akazla 2009-04-24 16:20:13  
lol, run away with me Fab...I mean you may have to contact SE to see if they can reset the quest for you. Explain what is going on, although the npc should be giving you the option. Hmmm...
 Alexander.Ultrarichard
サーバ: Alexander
By Alexander.Ultrarichard 2009-04-24 16:29:55  
Artifact Armor quests can not be repeated if any Artifact Armor quest is currently open and full set is not gathered at least once.

it says if you've already collected the whole set, you cant get it again?

edit. To make Vingijard able to erase quests : you must have AND finished all 4 quests previously (check in done quests menu) AND get all items (1 weapon + 5 armor pieces) (even if "hands" quest is in "done menu" by just getting hands, you need to get armor piece from 2 coffers.)

so you cant do it if you've collected it.. but you have to collect them all to be able to do it? :p