Synergy - How To See Skill Cap For Recipe?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Synergy » Synergy - how to see skill cap for recipe?
Synergy - how to see skill cap for recipe?
 Cerberus.Mindi
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Mindi
By Cerberus.Mindi 2011-09-13 02:07:38  
Hey there, i got a question... i couldnt really find a awnser yet (maybe its hidden in the wall-o-text on wiki or somewhere hidden in a posting here.. but yea..)

how can i find out exact the level of a recipe i do? i know the impurity ratio can tell me this, but when is it at 5%? When you are at Cap or like 5 levels below cap?

I have a A.Body Abj. i skilled a few level on it before i want to make tatters from it i am now skill 24 and i am at 5% since lv 23 if i remember right :x

Mindi~
 Seraph.Gilhaven
サーバ: Seraph
user: Gilhaven
By Seraph.Gilhaven 2011-09-13 03:12:46  
Ive gotten synergy to 77 atm and this theory is new to me. Maybe I just havent been paying attention to posts about it. I found the easiest way to know the lvl is to do it until u dont get anymore skill ups...then thats the cap.
 Cerberus.Mindi
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Mindi
By Cerberus.Mindi 2011-09-13 03:22:16  
well since i normally trade 10ish fewell to see atleast 1 skillup and sometimes more, sometimes less..
why should i waste my fewells when i can see what cap is :)

i am pretty sure you can see cap this way cause i also think i read it somewhere, every level your synergy rises you get 1% less imputy ratio when you trade a fewell, now i just dont know when i hit cap for the recipe (it allways rises 5% when you are at cap/over cap)
 Seraph.Gilhaven
サーバ: Seraph
user: Gilhaven
By Seraph.Gilhaven 2011-09-13 03:40:36  
hmm...interesting. I'll have to try that out when I can find a recipe that I can skill up on (that doesnt involve expensive voidwatch items).
 Bahamut.Bojack
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2011-09-13 04:12:51  
Yea, the recipe cap is easy to see by your impurity ratio, except when you're within 5 levels of it. The level cap is basically your level + the amount your impurity ratio rises with each feed until it gets down to 5% rise with each feed. When I was level 60 and I started skilling up on my Boneworker's Stall my impurity ratio would rise by 20% each time. 19% when I was level 61. Same thing when I was 40 and started doing Gold Nuggets (60).