How Does Synergy For Other People Work?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Synergy » How does Synergy for other people work?
How does Synergy for other people work?
 Bahamut.Bojack
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2011-09-01 22:38:53  
I thought if someone else put in the ingredients in the furnace and I did all the Synergy stuff I could make it for them. My GF claimed the furnace and put in the ingredients for a Duchy Earring and I've tried about 5 or 6 times and I just CAN'T get the messages saying it's done. Do those messages come up on her chat log only? I never really asked her if they did lol.
 Fenrir.Tarowyn
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Tarowyn
By Fenrir.Tarowyn 2011-09-01 22:42:45  
Yeah, only the person who trades it can end the synth.
 Bahamut.Bojack
By Bahamut.Bojack 2011-09-01 22:46:41  
Well I know only they can hit 'End Synergy', but are they the only person to see the message like 'The image has taken form' 'hit End Synergy to retrieve it.'
 Phoenix.Kirana
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Kirana 2011-09-01 22:50:39  
Just get the correct (or near correct, because you are not trying to HQ) levels of the required elements and tell her to hit "end synergy". You don't need a message.
 Bahamut.Bojack
By Bahamut.Bojack 2011-09-01 22:51:59  
Phoenix.Kirana said: »
Just get the correct (or near correct, because you are not trying to HQ) levels of the required elements and tell her to hit "end synergy". You don't need a message.

Oh, I was unaware of that. I just got the Synergy message there and she ended it lol.