users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Synergy » Shura Haidate +1 augments
Shura Haidate +1 augments
 Phoenix.Hellcatt
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: hellcatt
By Phoenix.Hellcatt 2011-08-25 23:16:41  
please ppl post ur Shura Haidate +1 Augments cause im startin to doubt its possible to get +str at all after 200+ trys and not gettin and with even 1 str on em lol this the best ive got

+6AGI +7Racc +3 dual wield

its makein me sad plz make happy ppl lol
 Fenrir.Uzugami
サーバ: Fenrir
user: SSJAV
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-08-25 23:19:40  
Random pool is random. :x STR and AGI share the same pool. With AGI being te more common stat.
 Quetzalcoatl.Elysien
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: eLySiuM
By Quetzalcoatl.Elysien 2011-08-25 23:20:52  
Fenrir.Uzugami said: »
Random pool is random. :x STR and AGI share the same pool. With AGI being te more common stat.

^ this sadly

I've yet to get str out of many synths, same w/ my friends.
By Powerslave 2011-08-25 23:23:42  
People have already posted plenty of screens in the augments thread. It's pretty much just luck with synergy being as random as it is :3
By Entourage 2011-08-25 23:54:22  
AGI isn't from the random pool for Haidate, it's common.

and yes, luck, random is random. try try again. I got STR+4 on a HQ2... saw four other +STR augs all on non-HQ3s, including a +3 on a NQ... never cared to always get right on target value... +2/-2 was acceptable. I never thought I mattered personally, but when I got all of those I would zero impurities AND pressure before ending. Just my experience thought I'd share for all those trying.

In retrospect, after seeing a lot of people I know try and fail on +STR aug... just save your gil and buy Hachiryu. At least that you can sell back.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [190 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Akamatzu
サーバ: Asura
user: Akamatzu
By Asura.Akamatzu 2012-03-02 16:06:05  
What is the Highest STR+ you can get on the +1 pants? Wiki says +7, but I never even heard or seen anyone show a pic or talking about it.