That Recipe Is Impossible At Your Bonecraft Skill.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Synergy » that recipe is impossible at your bonecraft skill.
that recipe is impossible at your bonecraft skill.
 Odin.Audrina
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Audrina
By Odin.Audrina 2011-08-22 05:04:54  
I'm trying to synergize up an Alcide's Leggings and am getting this annoying response upon trading ingredients to the synergy furnace. My current bonecraft skill is 81.3 (Adept) and the Synergy Enthusiast states:

Bonecraft skill: Adept.
Leathercraft skill: Initiate.

I'm in a party w/ a fellow synergist (lv. 80) whose Leathercraft is at 60 so am sort of ruling out that's the cause with s/e feeding back a misleading response. I am able to make a Shell Assortment which requires bonecraft skill: craftsman so know that I'm not just completely broken. Google didn't really turn anything up (yet) so am curious if anyone's hit this or knows what I'm doing incorrectly.

~Tks~
 Carbuncle.Kunisama
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Kunimitsu
By Carbuncle.Kunisama 2011-08-22 05:10:36  
The recipe must need 82+ bonecraft then
 Odin.Audrina
サーバ: Odin
user: Audrina
By Odin.Audrina 2011-08-22 05:18:20  
I'm curious if Adept just means it's in the 80's somewhere whereas it could be 82, 83, or even 89. I'll keep trying every level I hit to see if that's the case.. The wiki sort of mislead me into thinking I just had to be adept ranked :(...
 Carbuncle.Kunisama
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Kunimitsu
By Carbuncle.Kunisama 2011-08-22 05:34:34  
Yeah it can be anywhere. Tried to make celestial globe a while ago, I had 100 ww and gf had 83 alchemy which wasnt enough. Kept trying every level and eventually got it at lvl89.