Random Healing Breaths?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Dragoon » Random Healing Breaths?
Random Healing Breaths?
 Ragnarok.Arcalimo
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: arcalimo
By Ragnarok.Arcalimo 2011-08-17 18:26:36  
Just rescued my drg today and i'm getting mad at everything lol
Now it's about healing breath.

I'm getting random numbers on healing breath and i don't know why.
See example.

1- Restoring breath = 449 HP healed.
2- Wyvern hit the mob 1 time, mob dies, Wyvern parameters increases because of exp gained.
3- Another restoring breath = 467 HP healed
4- Wait 1 min w/o doing nothing, repeat restoring breath = 568 HP healed

So, i don't understand why the last healed me for 101 HP more than the other one, if the wyvern didn't gain any tp in between and her parameters didn't increase either.
It's happening with both restoring breath JA or with healing breath triggered with a spell.

I've been using spellcast to trigger breaths since long ago and it was working nice before i quited drg.
Code
            <set name="HB">
                <head>drachen armet</head>
                <neck>lancer's torque</neck>
                <lear>lancer's Earring</lear>
                <rear>ethereal Earring</rear>
                <body>wyvern mail</body>
                <hands>homam manopolas</hands>
                <lring>bomb queen ring</lring>
                <rring>meridian ring</rring>
                <back>lancer's pelerine</back>
                <waist>swift Belt</waist>
                <legs>drachen brais</legs>
                <feet>homam gambieras</feet>
            </set>
Code
        <if Spell="restoring breath">
            <equip when="PreCast" set="HB">
		<head>wyrm armet</head>
		</equip>
            <aftercastdelay delay="4" />
            <equip when="aftercast" set="walk" />
        </if>
Code
        <if spell="bar*|dia*|poison|foot kick|power attack|wild oats">
            <equip when="precast" set="hb" />
            <midcastdelay delay="1" />
            <equip when="midcast">
                <head>wyrm armet</head>
            </equip>
            <aftercastdelay delay="4" />
            <equip when="aftercast" set="walk" />
        </if>

The only difference between then and now is that before i was using saurian helm and chanoix's now wyrm armet and lancer's torque, but gear changes correctly so i dont think this is the problem.

I know that before you could see a less potent breath because the server sometimes takes too long to notice wyvern HP gear, but i only saw that a few times, now its the inverse, i only see low healing breaths with a few higher ones, it's always around 90-101 hp healed more.
Tested in abyssea and later went to misareaux coast, where i was alone, to avoid lag from other people, but still.

Any clue? I'm missing something new or i'm just laggy today and don't notice? lol

Thanks
 Odin.Creaucent
サーバ: Odin
user: Creaucent
By Odin.Creaucent 2011-08-17 18:36:52  
If in abyssea did you have regain Atmas on, if so this is your answer.
 Odin.Skeero
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Skeero 2011-08-17 18:42:25  
Sometimes you have gear lag and your wyvern hp gear doesnt switch in time. Happends to me all the time and we have pretty much identical sets. besides lolswiftbelt
 Ragnarok.Arcalimo
By Ragnarok.Arcalimo 2011-08-17 18:44:29  
nope, didn't had any form of regain, and the difference was still ~100 hp more sometimes with breaths back to back, the wyvern couln't gain that tp fast enought.
 Fenrir.Kaomii
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Kaomii
By Fenrir.Kaomii 2011-08-17 19:25:23  
I have my MidCastDelay set to 2 HealingBreaths, not sure if that helps. =x Unless I lag, I generally have consistent numbers.
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2011-08-17 20:07:17  
Odin.Skeero said: »
Sometimes you have gear lag and your wyvern hp gear doesnt switch in time. Happends to me all the time and we have pretty much identical sets. besides lolswiftbelt
To add a little to this:

Wyvern max hp takes a little time to proc so sometimes, particularly in high lag situations, you can have trouble having all your wyvern hp proc on your healing breaths.

Best way to test if this is the case is lock yourself in wyvern hp gear and do a few test hbs and see if your numbers match up.
 Ragnarok.Arcalimo
By Ragnarok.Arcalimo 2011-08-17 20:27:50  
Just noticed that it's 100% sure because wyvern hp gear problem not counting in time.
But my point is, for example.
Now i've been like 2h and half in aby altep and in that time spaming almost every minute restoring breath only got one 740 breath, the rest of the time i'm getting 612 breaths.
Why is this? lol before abyssea hp gear was kicking for me almost 100% of the time, in those 2h and half maybe would have gotten one or 2 w/o hp gear proc.
And it's happening me outside too now so idk :/
Is it too bad to stack so much wyvern hp gear or something? lol

Edit: Just tested myself lol
Removed lancer's cape and lancer's ear from the set and my next 4 healing breaths considered my wyvern max hp and healed 712+.
(those 2 items weren't in my set before either, forgot to mention them)
But still i don't understand because chanoix's gives the same wyvern hp as those 2 and i'm not using them, so it's the same, maybe stacking too many items instead of too many hp causes the lag? or it's a lancer's w/e bug? lol

Anyone else experiencing this? if you stack so much wyvern hp it takes more time for the server to notice or something?