Wing Of The Goddess Mission 46 When Wills Collide

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Lakshmi » Wing of the Goddess Mission 46 When Wills Collide
Wing of the Goddess Mission 46 When Wills Collide
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Minipie
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2011-08-17 12:56:54  
After shouting for almost 2 days i had to make this thread, because it seems the majority of people don't do wotg because the difficulty.

Looking for members on Lakshmi to do Wing of the Goddess Mission 46 "When Wills Collide".
Anyone that completed this mission already will be rewarded for the help. please send me a /tell on game

Thanks.
 Shiva.Equilibrium
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Equilibrium 2011-08-17 13:15:40  
I'd help if I were on your server :/

All I can say is good luck, I was shouting for about 2 days even offering 250k for mercenaries, it's not that people don't want to do it, it's more like there's a lack of people who are that far into the missions.
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-08-17 13:27:09  
Only takes two people BLU(or other DD is fine, blu can dispatch them pretty fast w/spell spam though and self heals are nice while rdm kites) + rdm/sch can do it np.
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-08-17 13:29:25  
Or you might be able to solo it Divine might style on RDM. Open with chainspell and nuke down portia till shes dead(mainly since she can do a doom dance at low hp) and then just turtle it up and go to town with a sword.
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Minipie
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2011-08-17 14:17:39  
nvm! i just duoed the fight with a rdm, and me using bst, thanks to Zanish!