Af Quest

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Ninja » Af quest
Af quest
By mshadows 2011-08-09 19:51:58  
ok, so i took a break from the game for awhile and a friend gave me his mule to start back up on. i burned nin to 90 quick, started and finished the 40 katana quest and now the only thing i can get the quest giver to talk to me about is blade ku quest. Is there some pre-req that im missing?
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2011-08-09 19:56:43  
mshadows said:
ok, so i took a break from the game for awhile and a friend gave me his mule to start back up on. i burned nin to 90 quick, started and finished the 40 katana quest and now the only thing i can get the quest giver to talk to me about is blade ku quest. Is there some pre-req that im missing?
For blade ku? You need 250 katana skill

As for the af quests, they are unrelated in terms of unlocking blade: ku, however you'll want the Ninja Chainmail for your tp set.
By mshadows 2011-08-09 20:00:26  
wow, i totally rushed that post and left out that the main thing i am trying to do is get to my nin body quest. and for some reason even after having accepted the ku quest he will not talk to me about any other quest. am i locked in some how with the blade ku untill i finish that?
 Carbuncle.Tweeek
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Tweeek
By Carbuncle.Tweeek 2011-08-11 10:28:15  
you need to quit the ku quest (or complete it) then talk to the same dude x2 don't accept the ku quest just talk to him again and accept the AF quest