フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fairy » Dynamis Calendar
Dynamis Calendar
 Fairy.Tbest
サーバ: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-04-13 20:01:31  
lol

My shell always enters exactly on time. 7:15pm EDT on Thursdays and 7:30pm EDT on Sundays.

The only time I've ever not entered the zone that I posted on the Calendar was last Thursday when my shell was scheduled to enter Dynamis - Windurst and was unable to due to Burnout's shell (ADisturbingCreation/Disorder/etc.) entered before us as we were waiting until our start time.

As for the 'taking other zones', we have NEVER entered a zone ahead of another LS that was scheduled on the Dynamis Calendar.

Going /away is bad when you're trying to lead something? Gee, must have missed that. It's not uncommon for me to go afk when I want to avoid distractions.

And disrespectful? Hardly. I have received very rude messages from people that think their zone was 'stolen' when they refuse to post on the calendar and I always respond in a civil manner.
If you don't want to post your schedule on the calendar with the other LS's, that's fine. But like I've said before, doing so forfeits any right you may have had to *** and moan about not being able to enter the zone you want to, not that it stops you anyway.
[+]
 Fairy.Azulmagia
user: Azulmagia
By Fairy.Azulmagia 2009-04-13 21:20:02  
My shell uses the calendar and schedules runs on it for a few weeks in advance. I really like it for personal reasons, too, simply because it's easy to see what's coming up.
 Kujata.Houshisama
サーバ: Kujata
By Kujata.Houshisama 2009-04-13 21:30:34  
*** dynamis drama. get over it. suck it!
[+]
 Fairy.Kyarutaru
user: Kyarutaru
By Fairy.Kyarutaru 2009-04-13 21:41:28  
ADC likes jacking zones anyway :o My Dyna LS, pwnED) creates our schedule for the next three months in advance. We work with ADC and their love of Iceland-jacking to create a workable schedule. I don't personally do the schedule making myself but no, we don't don't post it on that Calendar site afaik.

Though if you have any questions, ours is set for the next 3 months :o Sponsoring schedule really.
[+]
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-04-13 21:48:52  
I dunno... You may not use it, but "NotEDII" and "/pwnED/" are both registered on the Calendar. =)
[+]
 Fairy.Kyarutaru
By Fairy.Kyarutaru 2009-04-13 22:45:45  
Posted our schedule through 6/21/09. Current conflicts are Apr 23rd Xarcabard. Everything else is clear I think.
And then some other run which conflicts with PureInsanity but they typically just wait and go in once we're done when there have been conflicts before.
[+]
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-04-13 23:33:48  
Yeah, we'll see about the 23rd. I'm sure we can switch it around somewhere. =)
[+]
 Fairy.Kyarutaru
By Fairy.Kyarutaru 2009-04-13 23:37:22  
Yeah, work it out with Xorn if ya can. :> I'm just a sponsor in the LS, not a leader.
[+]
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-04-23 15:23:54  
Bring
Up
My
FFXI Dynamis Calendar
[+]
 Garuda.Kaden
サーバ: Garuda
user: Kadengt
By Garuda.Kaden 2009-04-23 15:34:20  
Apparently no one on Garuda uses it, since all the time slots are Green. o.O maybe some of you that are having problems should come over here ^_^ >.> :D
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-04-23 15:40:15  
lol I dunno... They might be like the few stubborn LS's that we have here and refuse to use it. The most funny thing about it though tbh... Is that the people that refuse to use it and use a forum's calendar won't even look at the site to see that it's very easy to use and convenient.

FFXI Dynamis Calendar
[+]
 Fairy.Aenemy
user: Aenemy
By Fairy.Aenemy 2009-05-01 13:38:30  
It's not the Fairy NA Dynamis LS that need a reminder. Alot of us have been on that Calendar for years now and follow it. And if its down we usually communicate in tells have meetings and keep true to the scheduling. Well us longer established LS do. Fairy just has an epidemic of shout LS trying to just jump right in since the cost is low now or people trying to PL Relic.

People who are jumping zones are fly by night nab LS and JP who don't use this calendar.
This ain't no public service announcement. Majority of us been on that ***.
[+]
 Fairy.Vylandra
user: Vylandra1
By Fairy.Vylandra 2009-05-01 13:55:31  
I completely agree with the poster on this. It has really become a problem that I've noticed on Fairy. The newer Dynamis shells are just recruiting random people and ignoring the calendar altogether. I don't know if it's whether they're not aware, or just plain don't give a ***.

Tbest said:
I honestly don't care if someone goes in first, you just move to another zone. It's not worth getting all pissed over. I do think it's kind of funny though that people get soooo irate when they want to enter a zone and can't, especially when there are many other zones free.

It becomes a big deal when people are waiting for specific pieces. When their shells only do that zone once per month or so and they've had really horrible luck with the drop. It's all about consideration and using the calendar that's in place. It's there for a reason.
[+]
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-05-04 13:58:11  
Yep. Which is why I've been posting.

Also though...
Had an issue last night with Radiance and in incorrect schedule. Apparently they enter at like 8:30pm EDT or 9:30pm EDT instead of 10:30pm EDT like their schedule says due to an incorrect time zone setup or something.

We planned a run in Beauc last night and posted on the calendar before that, knowing that Radiance was going to be running at 10:30pm EDT and we had to be out by then. We entered just before 7:30pm EDT, which gave us plenty of time for a run and still be out by the time they wanted to enter or possibly a few minutes late. We actually ended up exiting at 10:35pm EDT. Right after we had broken the glass I get a tell from Radiance wondering why we're entering the zone when they're supposed to enter soon. And as I'm running the event I'm trying to sort out just why they think they're supposed to enter at that time when the FFXI Dynamis Calendar says otherwise. Didn't ever reach a resolution to it. I'm not sure if he realized he had it set to the wrong time zone or what, but he stopped complaining. *Shrugs.* I am a very strong follower of the FFXI Dynamis Calendar and find it immensely useful. But like any great tool, it has to be used properly.

FFXI Dynamis Calendar

Edit:
lol... w00t! *Makes a wish?*
[+]
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-05-08 10:52:45  
Bring
Up
My
FFXI Dynamis Calendar
[+]
 Fairy.Bruser
user: gorteg3
By Fairy.Bruser 2009-05-08 10:55:37  
Posting in here for the +1 =P

Am I a troll now?
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-05-08 10:59:29  
Yeah, you're definitely a troll... But you haven't reached "Epic Trollness" like some on this forum. lol
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-05-08 11:00:42  
/
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-05-09 02:13:36  
Hehe, thanks for helpin me keep the thread bumped guys. =)

FFXI Dynamis Calendar
By Fairy.Darkmessenger 2009-05-12 18:24:14  
Wish it was friday tomorrow. . .

I CAN RUN BACKWARDS, AS FAST AS YOU CAN.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-05-13 13:46:42  
O.oa Why are we running backwards?

FFXI Dynamis Calendar
 Ifrit.Dinarii
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Dinarii
By Ifrit.Dinarii 2009-05-13 13:49:48  
why is this on the front page!?! NEEDZ m0ar DRAMA THREADZ!
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-05-13 14:33:31  
Because people need to use it so they can stop Q.Q'ing! =)

FFXI Dynamis Calendar
By Fairy.Darkmessenger 2009-05-13 16:48:42  
BECAUSE I CAN RUN BACKWARDS AS FAST AS YO CAN MUTHA ***
 Odin.Dizzi
サーバ: Odin
user: DizziCS
By Odin.Dizzi 2009-05-13 17:03:29  
Tbest said:
Because people need to use it so they can stop Q.Q'ing! =)

FFXI Dynamis Calendar

/
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-05-14 11:40:59  
O..k... then.. >.>

FFXI Dynamis Calendar
 Fairy.Freyas
user: Freyas
By Fairy.Freyas 2009-05-14 14:05:07  
phailurezed
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-05-22 09:50:34  
So, I was talking to the guy that updates the forum calendar for Shadow Realm's LS site last night. That's the site that the remaining 3 shells cling to instead of using the FFXI Dynamis Calendar.
I was just trying to get some insight into the whole reason behind their refusal to cooperate. And then even suggested they close off the ability for non-ShadowRealm LS members to post on the SRLS forum calendar. Unfortunately they refuse to. So, they'll continue to enable the stubborn shells.

It sure is a shame that the Dynamis shells of Fairy or FFXI in general aren't part of a democratic organization. We'd be able to take a vote and have the 20+ shells that actively use the FFXI Dynamis Calendar outvote and force the remaining 3 shells to conform and use the site that most shells use.

FFXI Dynamis Calendar