Looking For Some Drawing Help?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Fan-Art » Looking for some drawing help?
Looking for some drawing help?
 Fenrir.Tessy
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Tessy
By Fenrir.Tessy 2011-06-29 06:05:22  
Hello everyone,

This might sound like an odd request, but never the less, do FFXIAH host some very god people when it comes to drawings.

Anyway I try to explaine what I'm after here, and if you are interested plesas send me a PM on FFXIAH and I responde back as soon possible. Looking for a serious people who might be able to help me out.

Little background below reason for making this OP.

I have been in the security buissness for a very long time and I finally decided to start my own security company where I live, but what I'm really bad at is drawing, so that's why I'm turning my eyes twoards the board here and asking for help.

I'm looking for an LOGO ICON for my company wich shall simular to the name I've got (You get more info in PM if shown interest), but what I can say is I'm looking for a black/grey/brown drawing who also have some text around it. I', looking for a Bear Claw and with a bear face reflexting into the paw. If you use Photoshop or something else dosen't matter to me. What matters to me is that this is done in a good decent way, and can be used as an LOGO in last end, even if it can/will take several trys.

So send me a PM if this project could be something for you. And regarding payments, well you get an explanation in PM regarding that.

Thank you for reading the OP.

The I would a LOGO in several sizes, 1 for letters, 1 fore cloths, and one for my new car LOGO.

/Tessy
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2011-06-29 09:17:42  
Security logo involving a bear you say?
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-06-29 09:19:42  
Phoenix.Lillicarnage said:
Security logo involving a bear you say?

Seems legit.
 Fenrir.Tessy
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Tessy
By Fenrir.Tessy 2011-07-02 06:00:12  
Hi Lill,

Well even though this bear was funny, it's not quite what I'm after.

And yes this is no prank or joke, I'm as much serious with this as I can be. And as said erlier I know these forums have some amazing freehand drawers or people who works with photoshop or programs like it to make tings.

I been in the security buissness 16 years, and I had my own company dream for a very long time, and I tought now when I found the name and times are right, so I wanted to try and find a LOGO wich can match what I shall represent.

So even tough ppl post funny stuff wich can be aswome, I'm very very serious with my statements here and what I'm asking for help to.

And also why I also will pay an unkown amount for this when it hits the right logo I'm after.

So people who take drawings serious and want an smaller, little different challenge should send me a PM for more clerifications about what the work is all about.

Thank you!