Anyone Else Miss Bazaar Towns Outside Of Jueno?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Lakshmi » Anyone else miss Bazaar towns outside of Jueno?
Anyone else miss Bazaar towns outside of Jueno?
 Lakshmi.Kolvar
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Kolvar
By Lakshmi.Kolvar 2011-06-24 23:45:38  
It's so hard to find what you want anymore in bazaars.All Bazaars are spread across Port and Lower Jueno now, whereas in the past they would all be in Rolanberry Fields chillin. They all sit by the guide stone, creating more lag at the MH added to the people who AFK at the entrance.

I understand the town tax was removed and some people might be semi AFK watching shouts, but I would love to see a bazaar town in Sauromugue Champaign set up.
 Quetzalcoatl.Moonsshadow
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Moonsshadow 2011-06-25 00:00:10  
On Quetzalsormr, we moved Rolanberry Mall indoors, to Upper Jeuno.
 Ramuh.Laffter
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-06-25 00:02:04  
Laziness dictates it will never happen. :<
 Bahamut.Aeronis
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2011-06-25 00:04:50  
It was always nice for me to go out to Rolanberry when I got bored and look around for stuff, now it's so iffy to finding bazaars. I can't compare prices as closely as I'd like to without running around from person to person seeing if they actually are even selling something.
[+]
 Phoenix.Novaria
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Novaria
By Phoenix.Novaria 2011-06-25 00:15:04  
I miss being able to surf Rolanberry for the best AC prices...got a montiont silver piece for 485k one night I was so freakin stoked (goin rate is usually 1m-1.5m so yeah...)

now it's like pulling teeth to find good AC prices -.-
 Phoenix.Beneriub
サーバ: Phoenix
user: beneriub
By Phoenix.Beneriub 2011-06-25 00:24:29  
I think everyone misses that...was just nice to take a break and browse, and the music was better too!
 Quetzalcoatl.Dova
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: dova
By Quetzalcoatl.Dova 2011-06-25 00:38:46  
I think the best part about Rolanbazaar was that there was so many people there, that you had to use secomss for what you are selling. Now theres 300 ppl in jeuno and maybe 1 or 2 secoms. Its not even worth going to
 Ifrit.Eikechi
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-06-25 00:49:54  
I really miss the bazaar lines along the zoneline in Bat Downs on Ifrit Server. Thats where the major one was. They either lined upper Jueno or Bat downs before the archway into the actual main area of the zone... That's gone now on most servers? That sucks >_<. I did see a little bit of a decline in that, when Aby came out though..
 Ragnarok.Erikthecleric
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Erikthecleric 2011-06-25 01:08:39  
On Ragnarok, theres a few people who wish to cling onto selling low level gear/crystals and such in Port Jeuno, which is really handy when we hit that 750(?) cap on players in the zone, and about 400 of them are most likely AFK :<...

They like to hoard around the Guide Stones. Theres also a few in Lower and Upper, but not quite as many. I believe theres a few people in Ru'Lude as well, near the MH, and abyssea porter. At least those areas never hit the 750 people mark ~_~;;