Simple WHM Question.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » White Mage » Simple WHM question.
Simple WHM question.
 Alexander.Odaka
サーバ: Alexander
Game: FFXI
user: Odaka
By Alexander.Odaka 2011-06-10 12:32:00  
Which is better for curing;

14% Cure Potency or Orison Bliaud +1 w/ Afflatus Solace.
 Odin.Sheelay
サーバ: Odin
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-06-10 12:34:56  
Depends on your overall Cure Potency. If you can near cap Potency at 49-50% without the 14% body, then Orison+2 is your best option. Otherwise, stick with Facio
 Siren.Stunx
サーバ: Siren
user: Bungie
By Siren.Stunx 2011-06-10 12:46:37  
imo use the af in aby, preferably when ppl taking big damage on bigger NM. when u can get full cure 5 and 6's off often, it will shine more.
 Bismarck.Faelar
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2011-06-10 12:55:55  
Something I've wondered but never tested....does the Bliaud have to stay on the entire cast or just the end?
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2011-06-10 13:38:59  
Curing? Never heard of it.

But I suppose we should consider your style. Are you a waity mcwaits too long to cure like stun, bombing the 5s and 6s? or a spazzy DM style low cure roller that likes to keep everyone topped off. Or perhaps an afk~laundry style whm "oh I'm sorry I forgot to tell you I was going to be afk half the time and I leveled this job in aby and I'm not real comfortable with the whole being responsible for a party thing, and what do you mean cure the other members of the alliance don't they have their own healer!? I only joined this shout group for the win I didn't think I was actually going to have to do this job because I'm kinda watching a movie right now and I couldn't afford most of the spells yet, what's haste? and where are you guys anyways."

Also, do you give a crap how much hate you pull?
 Carbuncle.Tweeek
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Tweeek
By Carbuncle.Tweeek 2011-06-10 13:41:23  
Bismarck.Faelar said:
Something I've wondered but never tested....does the Bliaud have to stay on the entire cast or just the end?

98.3% sure it's just end of cast

Odin.Sheelay said:
Depends on your overall Cure Potency. If you can near cap Potency at 49-50% without the 14% body, then Orison+2 is your best option. Otherwise, stick with Facio

/thread.
[+]
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-06-10 13:42:04  
Shiva.Nikolce said:
Curing? Never heard of it.

But I suppose we should consider your style. Are you a waity mcwaits too long to cure like stun, bombing the 5s and 6s? or a spazzy DM style low cure roller that likes to keep everyone topped off. Or perhaps an afk~laundry style whm "oh I'm sorry I forgot to tell you I was going to be afk half the time and I leveled this job in aby and I'm not real comfortable with the whole being responsible for a party thing, and what do you mean cure the other members of the alliance don't they have their own healer!? I only joined this shout group for the win I didn't think I was actually going to have to do this job because I'm kinda watching a movie right now and I couldn't afford most of the spells yet, what's haste? and where are you guys anyways."

Also, do you give a crap how much hate you pull?

What is this...
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2011-06-10 13:43:26  
Odin.Sheelay said:
Shiva.Nikolce said:
Curing? Never heard of it. But I suppose we should consider your style. Are you a waity mcwaits too long to cure like stun, bombing the 5s and 6s? or a spazzy DM style low cure roller that likes to keep everyone topped off. Or perhaps an afk~laundry style whm "oh I'm sorry I forgot to tell you I was going to be afk half the time and I leveled this job in aby and I'm not real comfortable with the whole being responsible for a party thing, and what do you mean cure the other members of the alliance don't they have their own healer!? I only joined this shout group for the win I didn't think I was actually going to have to do this job because I'm kinda watching a movie right now and I couldn't afford most of the spells yet, what's haste? and where are you guys anyways." Also, do you give a crap how much hate you pull?
What is this...

Nevermind him, he's insane.
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-06-10 13:46:47  
Carbuncle.Tweeek said:
Bismarck.Faelar said:

98.3% sure it's just end of cast but why do you ask only important if you use a fast cast body (would need full teal better off using cure clogs and/or orison legs)

derp.. guess there are some other fast cast body choices never looked into them

Odin.Sheelay said:

/thread.

Could use Marduk body but eh, so many FC/-cast gear around already.
 Carbuncle.Tweeek
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Tweeek
By Carbuncle.Tweeek 2011-06-10 13:48:39  
yeah i derp'd and ninja edited.. theres some new ones out now too i didn't know about, just never bothered with FC from body slot
 Leviathan.Niniann
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-10 13:50:18  
Assuming your cure potency build isn't up to snuff, you could still use your +2 body for those 0HP cures just for cureskin times. Assuming you do that.
[+]
 Alexander.Odaka
サーバ: Alexander
user: Odaka
By Alexander.Odaka 2011-06-10 14:17:23  
I just wanted the thread to die after my question was simply answered.

Please /thread or lock this.