users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Lakshmi » Adamantoise Egg
Adamantoise Egg
 Lakshmi.Dobbykk
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Dobbykk
By Lakshmi.Dobbykk 2011-06-09 12:39:08  
Buying Adamantoise Egg for my last BB item. Paying 4mil. I do have an orb, I will use it as well, you can keep whatever the hell drops off it (minus the egg of course).

The gil goes to the people who get it for me. My orb or yours, don't care.

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks.
 Lakshmi.Dobbykk
By Lakshmi.Dobbykk 2011-06-12 17:00:21  
Bump for continued interest.
 Lakshmi.Cesil
user: Valkyrie
By Lakshmi.Cesil 2011-06-12 17:06:13  
There's gotta be someone who can sell this! >:(
 Lakshmi.Konvict
user: Smasher
By Lakshmi.Konvict 2011-06-12 17:07:30  
Good luck, have fun tp'ing in brown belt forever wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Try like 10m and i'll sell it to you np!
 Ramuh.Krizz
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-06-12 17:12:30  
Don't be a douche about it.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Cesil
user: Valkyrie
By Lakshmi.Cesil 2011-06-12 17:17:11  
Dobby you know you don't have to buy it I will help you find the BLM's and I know 2 good SAM (Khai and Vlor) we can do it ourselves...
 Ragnarok.Cerelyn
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Cerelyn 2011-06-12 17:17:33  
Lakshmi.Konvict said:
Good luck, have fun tp'ing in brown belt forever wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Try like 10m and i'll sell it to you np!
10mil? It never was 10mil when it was time pop. (Past 1-2 years) Not on my server anyway.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Dobbykk
By Lakshmi.Dobbykk 2011-06-12 17:19:08  
Lakshmi.Konvict said:

You already told me the KSNM was too hard for your linkshell. Remember?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Konvict
user: Smasher
By Lakshmi.Konvict 2011-06-12 17:21:03  
I never said linkshell bro lol I said a shout group for a 5 mil buyer
 Ramuh.Krizzbazaar
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizzbazaar 2011-06-12 17:23:39  
Topicbanned. Carry on.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Dobbykk
By Lakshmi.Dobbykk 2011-06-12 17:25:36  
Ramuh.Krizzbazaar said:
Topicbanned. Carry on.
Thank you. :)
[+]
 Bismarck.Faelar
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2011-06-12 17:26:08  
I wouldnt pay more than 1mil for any of the 3 BB items. Any more than that is stupid on the buyer's part.

Awfully generous of you Cesil. OP, take her up on that! ^^
By zahrah 2011-06-12 17:26:23  
Ramuh.Krizzbazaar said:
Topicbanned. Carry on.

What? No troll Krizzbazaar?
 Valefor.Kungg
サーバ: Valefor
user: Kung
By Valefor.Kungg 2011-06-12 17:28:59  
Bismarck.Faelar said:
I wouldnt pay more than 1mil for any of the 3 BB items. Any more than that is stupid on the buyer's part.

Awfully generous of you Cesil. OP, take her up on that! ^^

but you will offer 50m for W.legs? XD
 Leviathan.Chaosx
サーバ: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-06-12 17:30:37  
zahrah said:
Ramuh.Krizzbazaar said:
Topicbanned. Carry on.

He's fighting for justice in his catwoman batman suit.
By zahrah 2011-06-12 17:37:32  
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
zahrah said:
Ramuh.Krizzbazaar said:
Topicbanned. Carry on.

He's fighting for justice in his catwoman batman suit.

So...Krizz is Michelle Pfeiffer?
 Bismarck.Bongarippa
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Bongarippa 2011-06-12 18:03:23  
Bismarck.Faelar said:

Not sayin 4 mil isnt a lot for an egg, but since he has other 2 items, basically its 4 mil to own his black belt. Since its only popped by KS's now, just remember how often do u really see kindred seals droppin in abyssea. Anyways, good luck findin a seller ^^
 Shiva.Msthief
サーバ: Shiva
user: Msthief
By Shiva.Msthief 2011-06-12 18:29:29  
For a few weeks after patch I put up all 3 items for 2mil each. I got one bite on the wyrm and that was a fluke. If he doesn't get any attention at 4mil for an item, I'm going to freak out.

The dynamic has changed from when it was a timed pop, it's kind of like the market for chloris/glavoid emp items... nobody does it for anything other than the BB items. The only time I'd see somebody selling a BB item is if they're midrun and already got the one they wanted. As for popping the kings, those items have been bazaaring for 1.5-2mil and nobody really knows the drop rate. All in all, it's very understandable that prices will go up.
 Lakshmi.Dobbykk
By Lakshmi.Dobbykk 2011-06-12 19:39:36  
Shiva.Msthief said:
For a few weeks after patch I put up all 3 items for 2mil each. I got one bite on the wyrm and that was a fluke. If he doesn't get any attention at 4mil for an item, I'm going to freak out. The dynamic has changed from when it was a timed pop, it's kind of like the market for chloris/glavoid emp items... nobody does it for anything other than the BB items. The only time I'd see somebody selling a BB item is if they're midrun and already got the one they wanted. As for popping the kings, those items have been bazaaring for 1.5-2mil and nobody really knows the drop rate. All in all, it's very understandable that prices will go up.

Not even a nibble at 4mil. Just saying :3
 Fenrir.Tarowyn
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Tarowyn
By Fenrir.Tarowyn 2011-06-12 20:17:33  
Lakshmi.Dobbykk said:
Shiva.Msthief said:
For a few weeks after patch I put up all 3 items for 2mil each. I got one bite on the wyrm and that was a fluke. If he doesn't get any attention at 4mil for an item, I'm going to freak out. The dynamic has changed from when it was a timed pop, it's kind of like the market for chloris/glavoid emp items... nobody does it for anything other than the BB items. The only time I'd see somebody selling a BB item is if they're midrun and already got the one they wanted. As for popping the kings, those items have been bazaaring for 1.5-2mil and nobody really knows the drop rate. All in all, it's very understandable that prices will go up.
Not even a nibble at 4mil. Just saying :3
On Fenrir, I saw some JP shout for like, an hr starting at 3m and eventually going up to 4m, don't think he got any bites either, lol.

The problem with turtle is there's really nothing worth it that drops from adaman/aspi. KB's got a (small) chance for d ring, faf/nid's got lolridill/e body/n legs. You're probably best off trying to get a small group of people that all need it and do YOYD or just get friends to help you out on your pop.
 Lakshmi.Sake
user: Sekaran
By Lakshmi.Sake 2011-06-13 12:08:18  
Ragnarok.Cerelyn said:
Lakshmi.Konvict said:
10mil? It never was 10mil when it was time pop. (Past 1-2 years) Not on my server anyway.

We used to sell them for 10M+ back on Garuda years ago..

That said, what Tarowyn said is absolutely correct. I have enough KS for 6-7 orbs and plan to just use it on Behe/KB for Defending rings.

Good luck on your endeavour. Its well worth it. And if you need a BLM for your orb and I'm free, hit me up.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2011-06-13 12:35:11  
There is decreased demand for gil, and fewer large linkshells to do something like pull together people for a KS99 turtle for a payout. It'll be hard to motivate ~7-8 people with a conditional (low probability) 4mil payout that they potentially have to spend seals on. It'll be cheaper and faster if you try to make a group of ~6 friends to do your orbs for you.

Allegedly 4 Blizzard Vs hitting at the exact same time (time nuke) will force him back out of his shell every time, so you will want 4 BLMs using Blizzard IV (for damage) followed by a time nuke Blizzard V (to bring him back out). You might have to play around in the BC to make it work for your exact setup. As always with the turtle, don't bring bad players.
By Kaup 2011-06-13 12:52:19  
Send me a tell in game if you need a BLM to help. I've done this BC many times back in the day, but I really want to see how it is lowman @90.