White Mage Skillchain Light, With Staff?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » White Mage » White mage skillchain Light, with staff?
White mage skillchain Light, with staff?
 Ragnarok.Neonracer
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Neonracer
By Ragnarok.Neonracer 2011-06-04 22:15:43  
Just wondering, on staff, how a white mage can skillchain light for the magian trial cure potency staff?

Just wondering...
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-06-04 22:20:48  
wat is Banish/Holy
 Ragnarok.Neonracer
By Ragnarok.Neonracer 2011-06-04 22:22:52  
thought it had to be final ws Light skillchain? Pls check.

I know what holy banish is -.-

0.o
 Ramuh.Lorzy
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2011-06-04 22:23:01  
i don't remember having to do any skillchains for a cure potency staff
 Ragnarok.Neonracer
By Ragnarok.Neonracer 2011-06-04 22:24:00  
oh well then my buddy I know, shot me wrong info.. Ill go re read and check the staff on magians then.

Was it hard to do? btw?
 Odin.Sheelay
サーバ: Odin
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-06-04 22:24:06  
Light Magic kill.

The Cure Potency staff isn't hard to make, just boring if you're soloing it
 Ragnarok.Neonracer
By Ragnarok.Neonracer 2011-06-04 22:24:36  
Odin.Sheelay said:
Light Magic kill

So did u cast banish or holy on last kill?
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-06-04 22:25:32  
Whichever, but for MP Efficiency I'd say use Banish II
 Odin.Headstrong
By Odin.Headstrong 2011-06-04 22:38:06  
Very easy if you just go to Bibiki Bay and kill Goblin's Rarab :<
I did it on Blm/Whm, little tricky to get them low enough HP to kill them with the lol skill you have from /whm, but not hard at all. Maybe even easier if you just melee them on whm and then finish them with a nuke idk D:
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-06-04 22:39:01  
It's just very boring, not hard at all
 Hades.Stefanos
サーバ: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2011-06-04 22:43:49  
I did mine with my NPC tanking for me (it was 70 when I did it). With Solace up and the NPC blood tanking, makes me cure it more, which makes for a stronger Holy. /SCH and Spirit Taker and I never had to stop to heal myself. Only thing is that you have to disengage when it's close to dead, otherwise your NPC will kill it. If Holy doesn't do it, you got your Banish spells as well.
 Shiva.Msthief
サーバ: Shiva
user: Msthief
By Shiva.Msthief 2011-06-04 23:29:21  
Odin.Headstrong said:
Very easy if you just go to Bibiki Bay and kill Goblin's Rarab

If you can con a friend into helping you, you can do the dhalmels and real rabbits as well. Whm/rdm and just go to town on them. At one time I tried to do two goblin's rarabs but that was just too much of a pain - do the dhalmels instead. My ninja was able to get them into holy range pretty fast (pretty awesomely geared though).

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-06-05 09:05:27  
uleguerand range with a samurai spamming koki on tigers/rabbits (buffalo nothx)

byahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
 Ragnarok.Neonracer
By Ragnarok.Neonracer 2011-06-06 08:44:04  
I went and did sapplings, like the wiki suggested, ( I always try every method first, to see what I am comfortable with) and I had npc out.. and went to Caedirva Mire near nashmau.. had npc out.. You can still get kills on off the crook with npc out? , just you have to disengage near last moment and have final kill so that npc doesn't get kill, am I correct?

If I'm doing those, what's the best sub? I mean, I've tried whm/blm, and Whm/red, is blm/whm best alternative? or Should I go blm/nin? or /dnc??? 0.o
 Cerberus.Kvazz
サーバ: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-06-06 08:46:30  
I just did tiger pets in past xarc <_>
 Bismarck.Themuffingirl
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Themuffingirl 2011-06-06 09:09:35  
I soloed this trial on WHM/SAM on the tigers east of the outpost in Junger (S), melee them down to 5% or so and banish2 kill. Helps to actually have staff skilled up, spirit taker for MP. They're pretty squishy, bad accuracy, there's like 9 or 10 of them, and roar misses often. Far from fast (took about 8 hours of this to finish with some AFK time) and you could probably kill faster with a club if you don't mind losing your TP every mob. SMN with Carby for Holy Mist works well. Or like others said, get a SAM friend or something with a decent light weaponskill that's willing to help you out, or any melee on a beast kills trial to whittle it down for you to holy/banish kill.
 Ragnarok.Neonracer
By Ragnarok.Neonracer 2011-06-06 14:20:14  
Well As much as I enjoy the feedback, Im not quite there yet guys.. as I am just starting @ the crook. I just wanted to be honest, I did get a overwhelming response, and I do appreicate this..coming from some stead-fast veterans..i'm just at the beginning. Any reccamendatons off the start, is what I have should asked, LOL.
 Carbuncle.Tweeek
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Tweeek
By Carbuncle.Tweeek 2011-06-06 16:14:41  
how did this thread become a sticky? ><

hey neon when you get to Trial 1701 / 2191 go to Abyssea La Theine Plateau and kill the fairy/pixies near VC4, we helped a friend the other day with just a party of 4 we killed 150 on lights day before it even hit 12 o'clock in game iirc. Could have potentially done both trials in 1 ffxi day if she needed and was quick to trade in staff for next trial.

I wish I had done this method when I did my trial, took me much longer even with help.
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-06-06 16:17:37  
lol look who made this thread.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Neonracer
By Ragnarok.Neonracer 2011-06-06 16:27:56  
Carbuncle.Tweeek said:
how did this thread become a sticky? ><

hey neon when you get to Trial 1701 / 2191 go to Abyssea La Theine Plateau and kill the fairy/pixies near VC4, we helped a friend the other day with just a party of 4 we killed 150 on lights day before it even hit 12 o'clock in game iirc. Could have potentially done both trials in 1 ffxi day if she needed and was quick to trade in staff for next trial.

I wish I had done this method when I did my trial, took me much longer even with help.

Haven't a clue Tweeky...Perhaps some mod thought that it was deemed a good thought, and so it got stickied. I was just curious, b.c even tho I have full swing as my last ws, I guess I need to skill up more. Ppl are saying its good to have Spirit Taker ready for this. Anyhow, may go do what you suggested. I will probably re read this thread as a reminder, when i get to that point, in my trials.
 Ramuh.Krizz
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-06-06 17:21:57  
Probably a misclick via cellphone. Wouldn't be the first time. Unstickied.