Let's Go Unlock Plucking Wings!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Lakshmi » Let's go unlock Plucking Wings!
Let's go unlock Plucking Wings!
 Lakshmi.Tidusxcresxcent
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Tidusxcresxcent 2011-05-30 00:05:26  
Today I noticed that Windy owns all of its zones in the past. I don't know how that happened but this is a chance for us to take over Castle Oztroja (S) and unlock Plucking Wings for some Roundel Earrings. We need to make sure that we keep the all of the current Windy zones when Oztroja is taken over too.
I will be doing random Campaign battling during the week to help out but the main day that everyone should come out and help is this Saturday June 4th before JP Midnight. Tell your friends and linkshells about this. Let's get this done just like they did over at the bahamut server.
http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/21116/bahamut-server-roundel-earring-farm-hurray/
[+]
 Bahamut.Serj
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2011-05-30 00:20:59  
Good luck! Everyone is racking in the earrings and drops lol. Might want to start on Friday night in case some areas need a decent push. So you don't have a massive load of work to do all on Saturday.

^_^
 Lakshmi.Tronsy
user: Tronsy
By Lakshmi.Tronsy 2011-05-30 00:56:13  
don't you only need caste oz? or do we need to control all zones? wiki isn't very informative.
 Ramuh.Lorzy
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2011-05-30 01:03:03  
you need all the other zones for campaign to start in oztroja, and then you can take over oz. at that point you only need oz.
[+]
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2011-05-30 01:14:38  
Wrong wrong wrong wrong WRONG! Read the Bahamut thread!

Windy has to control EVERY area or you won't have the bcnm open. For two weeks, we had Castle O but not everything else, and it wasn't opened.

This week, it was opened when we controled EVERY SINGLE area.

AND PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE, stop rating down my post on the roundel earring page when you don't actually know these things.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-05-30 01:42:36  
Bahamut.Serj said:

Windy has to control EVERY area or you won't have the bcnm open. For two weeks, we had Castle O but not everything else, and it wasn't opened.

AND PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE, stop rating down my post on the roundel earring page when you don't actually know these things.

you do know that i have to go rate down your post now right?
[+]
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2011-05-30 01:55:29  
Ragnarok.Hevans said:
Bahamut.Serj said:

you do know that i have to go rate down your post now right?

/stare
 Lakshmi.Tronsy
By Lakshmi.Tronsy 2011-05-30 02:24:07  
lol easy Serj i for one respect your opinion and am more then willing to take your word for it. Like I said the wiki is very vague on this and only mentions needing castle o. Based on that Lorzy as well as a very large portion of the player base may be misinformed on the subject.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Tidusxcresxcent
By Lakshmi.Tidusxcresxcent 2011-05-30 15:36:55  
Thanks for the confirmation Serj. We might have to start Friday like you said. All the current Windy zones look pretty bad right now lol.
 Lakshmi.Tronsy
By Lakshmi.Tronsy 2011-05-30 21:23:10  
not sure how much playtime i have this weekend since i am moving... would starting now do anything or is it kinda useless until closer to weekend?
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-05-30 21:33:00  
I find it funny that the wrong info is rated highest, cmon people.
[+]
 Bahamut.Aeronis
user: Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2011-05-30 22:37:54  
Ramuh.Lorzy said:
you need all the other zones for campaign to start in oztroja, and then you can take over oz. at that point you only need oz.
As serj said, you need ALL zones. This can be verified with anyone on Bahamut doing the Campaign Op for this.
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-05-30 23:55:19  
Everyone should just go to that page and rate down Azulmagia and set it straight =p
 Lakshmi.Sake
user: Sekaran
By Lakshmi.Sake 2011-06-01 08:46:35  
Maybe I'll finally do some campaign.. Haven't touched it in a long time.

Oh right, I switched to Bastok.
 Lakshmi.Tidusxcresxcent
By Lakshmi.Tidusxcresxcent 2011-06-03 14:57:55  
The defending zones look a little bit better but not by much. If we can get the current Windy zones a bit higher then we can take over Oztroja tomorrow without having to worry about the other zones.
 Lakshmi.Tidusxcresxcent
By Lakshmi.Tidusxcresxcent 2011-06-04 14:26:14  
Only Garlaige Citadel needs a little bit more defending and we're pretty much set. I'm going to shout in whitegate tonight before I log and hopefully get some JP in Oztroja.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [49 days between previous and next post]
 Lakshmi.Yuwetoddid
user: Xcape
By Lakshmi.Yuwetoddid 2011-07-23 21:29:50  
im game if i can get my hands on one lol or did i miss the run?