users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Lakshmi » Vulpangue ZNM Tier I
Vulpangue ZNM Tier I
 Lakshmi.Braxus
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Braxus
By Lakshmi.Braxus 2011-05-04 11:27:49  
I am interested in fighting the ZNM Tier I NM Vulpangue. He drops a smn head item helps with the perp cost of Garuda. It looks like I could duo it with my 2 drg/mage chars but I was wondering if anyone would be able/willing to help with the pop. I havn't done anything with Zeni and don't really have an interest in it other than this one NM. I'm willing to pay a little bit for someone to get the pop item, pop the NM, and if you want help fight the NM. I don't have much gil atm, but am willing to pay some. I don't care much for the other drops just want the Garuda band. If anyone is interested post or PM and we can set something up. My time is somewhat limited due to schedule but if we have it setup in advance we can get it going.

Thanks! ^^

~Brax
 Phoenix.Vael
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Vale
By Phoenix.Vael 2011-05-04 11:32:43  
getting pops for ZNM is easy, it's a tier 1 it'll take a few minutes of farming pics to get your own pop.
 Shiva.Khimaira
サーバ: Shiva
user: Sindri
By Shiva.Khimaira 2011-05-04 11:35:29  
No love for me?
 Lakshmi.Braxus
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Braxus
By Lakshmi.Braxus 2011-05-04 11:39:34  
Oh I'm very interested in the AF3, but as I've stated my time is limited. Right now I don't have the time to farm the seals. This seemed a bit more accessible for the time being, and even when I do get AF3 this head band will help with garuda's perp cost anyway.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-05-04 11:44:11  
Head +2 is refresh+2, afaik you'd end up tossing Karura Hachigane after obtaining the AF3.
 Siren.Kunimatsu
サーバ: Siren
user: Kunimatsu
By Siren.Kunimatsu 2011-05-04 12:03:33  
If he's lucky with the drop, karura will be much quicker to obtain than af3 +2, that is if he doesn't have the means or time to get the 6 coins of vision anytime soon.

As for karura hachigane vs af3 +2, they pretty much do the same thing until you obtain enough -perp in other slots for the refresh on the horn to actually give +mp/tic with garuda out.

However, although it is loleyeballing and I haven't properly tested it, the defence bonus on karura does seem to make my garuda last slightly longer than someone elses who doesn't have it, but It's probably just a miniscule DEF increase and i'm seeing things lol.