New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Alexander » Apademak's Horns
Apademak's Horns
 Bismarck.Pimpjuice
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Pimpjuice 2011-04-27 01:44:12  
So this guy doesnt wanna wait outside and zone in to lott on the drops?
 Bismarck.Axilla
user: Axilla
By Bismarck.Axilla 2011-04-27 02:00:35  
Alexander.Msthief said:

4. If you come and are a complete moron (like you repeatedly cast thunder spells on both mobs) I will ruin your life. As of right now I have no job and no expectations IRL, so it would be very hard to out-do me.
This.
By Inuyasha 2011-04-27 02:17:58  
Bismarck.Pimpjuice said:
So this guy doesnt wanna wait outside and zone in to lott on the drops?
no, he actually brews the mob and does most of the work. He did this typea thing on Sobeks too. I was with him when he did that too XD

but yea, this guy is good..not a leecher, and he's willing to give you all the items except horns for a measly pop set.
 Alexander.Msthief
サーバ: Alexander
user: Msthief87
By Alexander.Msthief 2011-04-27 09:18:49  
Lol Inu didn't even want to come, I guilted him into it and he got a *** Phurba. I've brewed about 19 so far for 35 horns (*** amazing how many 2/2's I get). Out of those 19, all but four with something greater than TH2, only one phurba has dropped. I know, "sample size of one", but that dagger really is an amazing/rare piece.

Yeah, shout out to Inuyasha/Zajin/Amadeo who have "taken advantage" of me since sobek and visa-versa. Unless fragments completely stop showing up on the AH I will have this done by Thursday night. I plan on doing my last one without a brew, because brewing through all 75 would be kind of lame. Of course if it gets to be 7am again and I am like 3 away... I'm *** brewing it.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
サーバ: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-04-27 09:23:31  
Phurba is indeed really rare. I think I saw 3 in all of my Apas.
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-04-27 09:45:42  
Alexander.Msthief said:

4. If you come and are a complete moron (like you repeatedly cast thunder spells on both mobs) I will ruin your life. As of right now I have no job and no expectations IRL, so it would be very hard to out-do me.

Sounds like a challenge.
 Alexander.Msthief
By Alexander.Msthief 2011-04-27 09:58:51  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Alexander.Msthief said:

Sounds like a challenge.

If you want to take me up on it, we shall meet in two weeks.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-04-27 10:00:41  
Alexander.Msthief said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Alexander.Msthief said:

Sounds like a challenge.

If you want to take me up on it, we shall meet in two weeks.

How exactly do you plan to ruin anyones life? lol

/blist

/point
/laugh

walk away

If you tried taking all my mobs I'd just lol even more and GM you.

I never understood threatening people through game.
 Alexander.Msthief
By Alexander.Msthief 2011-04-27 10:02:53  
More or less a hollow threat, probably the worst thing I could do is find out when you're xping and kill your mobs.

It wouldn't be worth trying to MPK you and losing my new Kannagi :(.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-04-27 10:04:50  
Oh me and you will get on swimmingly, let me know if someone *** up a run for you and we'll have fun exacting revenge :D
 Alexander.Msthief
By Alexander.Msthief 2011-04-27 10:20:29  
I'm still wanting to find a way to ruin this guy "Wolfdog" on my server. About two years ago he came to a bibiki 28-something xp party with a level 18 braveheart and he admitted to having about a level 50 GS level. I kicked him then he had a friend come and kill all of our mobs (which they failed at, couldn't kill them fast enough).

I hold grudges.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-04-27 10:22:08  
I had 3 major grudges in XI.

Enjoylife
Lucant
Herofrozen

Enjoylife had to change his characters name to manic and use his mule acedia because his name was brought through the mud so much on here and in game.

Lucant had to change servers

Herofrozen permaquit.

lololololol
[+]
 Bismarck.Altar
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2011-04-27 10:23:20  
http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Alexander/Wolfdog
He still plays! gogo
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2011-04-27 10:27:14  
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Phurba is indeed really rare. I think I saw 3 in all of my Apas.
2 here but I still have a few horns left to go... Still 3 people in my ls that want one lol...
 Alexander.Msthief
By Alexander.Msthief 2011-04-27 11:10:45  
Bismarck.Altar said:
http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Alexander/Wolfdog
He still plays! gogo

Yeah I was surprised to see that, I used to see him around quite often but I haven't seen him for months...
 Bismarck.Axilla
user: Axilla
By Bismarck.Axilla 2011-04-28 04:16:41  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Alexander.Msthief said:

Sounds like a challenge.
 Bismarck.Bloodbathboy
By Bismarck.Bloodbathboy 2011-04-28 05:02:28  
Lol!!
 Bismarck.Raistlinratt
By Bismarck.Raistlinratt 2011-04-28 05:42:10  
Really a spectacular deal. I wish he was on my server. That's essentially paying 30-90k per +2 item, not even counting seals. Even less if he supplies pops. Why isn't he done yet? whole server should be jumping on this deal lol.
 Siren.Eremes
サーバ: Siren
user: Eremes
By Siren.Eremes 2011-04-28 06:52:11  
My intention to deal with Apademak was to simply 3-shot it with brewed Sanguine Blades. Because I pretty much spend my entire FFXI life leeching people by AoE farming in Abyssea, cruor is not an issue, only bodies and expensive/elusive popsets.

If getting popsets for Apademak was as simple as offering up all the drops minus the horns to whoever wanted to pop, I'd do it in a heartbeat. At least on Siren, I'm pretty sure the horns are so much more valuable to people that offering up all the other drops isn't a sweet enough offer.

I wish you luck, though. If it works, I'll have to see if a similar method would work on my server.
 Alexander.Msthief
By Alexander.Msthief 2011-04-28 12:35:25  
I'm currently 56/75 and am BEGGING people to come leech the jewels (I want the cards). Although I can do this on my own, my four accounts only have 12/13 red and it's nice when pulling to the martello to have someone around if things get nasty (I'd say out of about 30 pulls so far, two might have gone bad without another person).

Raistlinratt: I am not proc'ing yellow, just burning through them. Everyone so far has been matched 3:1 popsets by me... so they're guaranteed 4 jewels and I'd say on average 2 coins for what I've made a 250k popset. I Currently have enough fragments to go and am missing a few god cores, marid hides are a joke (I once got a frag/core while farming marid hides so I always farm them now).

You can see where I went to sleep, god cores

Sisyphus frags
By Lehmie 2011-04-28 13:20:56  
MMmhhhh
Best ws Sanguine Blade or Wildfire

u make 6-12 Apa's. With thf 90% Droprate of 2 Horn's.
When u get skilled/timed ppl/nuke u can go dark/light's day, there u can trigger in 1-2 sec.
I make it, all brew ppl get all (not Horns). So ever ppl join. Most time we make the blue mage make detectors for gold chests for sisys //

Gl with Little Knife =)
 Ragnarok.Ashman
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-04-28 13:27:41  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
I had 3 major grudges in XI. Enjoylife Lucant Herofrozen Enjoylife had to change his characters name to manic and use his mule acedia because his name was brought through the mud so much on here and in game. Lucant had to change servers Herofrozen permaquit. lololololol

Are you for hire?
 Alexander.Msthief
By Alexander.Msthief 2011-04-28 15:54:35  
Lehmie said:
With thf 90% Droprate of 2 Horn's.

This is quite possibly the most valuable tip I can give ANYONE doing an empyrean. If you don't have a thief or at the very least a /thf mage you are a moron.
 Bahamut.Tajot
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Tajot
By Bahamut.Tajot 2011-04-28 16:22:14  
Only had TH for maybe 5 Apademak, but a lot of grellow. I maybe got 5-10 1 horn whole time.
 Valefor.Pewpeww
サーバ: Valefor
user: Enygma3
By Valefor.Pewpeww 2011-04-28 16:22:36  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Alexander.Msthief said:

Sounds like a challenge.

Alexander.Msthief
By Alexander.Msthief 2011-04-28 18:05:11  
Done. Special thanks to Amadeo, Zajin, Inuyasha, and Dagmar. Extremely special thanks to Zajin who stayed after he completed what he needed to on BOTH Sobek and Apademak!

By Zajin 2011-04-28 18:09:09  
good job nub
 Alexander.Inuyasha
user: Inuyasha
By Alexander.Inuyasha 2011-04-28 18:15:56  
Alexander.Msthief said:
Done. Special thanks to Amadeo, Zajin, Inuyasha, and Dagmar. Extremely special thanks to Zajin who stayed after he complete what he needed to on BOTH Sobek and Apademak!
now i HAVE to log in and congrats you ;_;
 Alexander.Msthief
By Alexander.Msthief 2011-04-28 18:27:06  
I'm not really noticing a difference, but it's an awesome epeen enhancement.
 Odin.Sparow
サーバ: Odin
user: Sparow
By Odin.Sparow 2011-04-29 13:53:56  
Which WS is good for Brewing this chick?