This One's For The Laptop Users...

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fairy » This one's for the laptop users...
This one's for the laptop users...
 Lakshmi.Wardens
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Wardens
By Lakshmi.Wardens 2009-03-26 12:51:50  
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Ziggz said:
Houshisama said:
i play with keyboard and keyboard only. the mouse is never used >.> people who use controllers make me want to punch donkeys

ditto.

ditto the ditto ^^

/slap /slap /slap lol

well.. you can go punch your donkey... i won't stop you. >.>

i use 360 controllers almost exclusively. because i tried using macros and such on my laptop and the delay in the action was so annoying i rarely play on my laptop anymore. 360 most of the time unless i'm not home. if you can figure out how to make my macros easier/more responsive then i will /unslap and /kneel and /sorry lol
サーバ: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-03-26 12:56:32  
Wardens said:
i tried using macros and such on my laptop and the delay in the action was so annoying i rarely play on my laptop anymore. 360 most of the time unless i'm not home. if you can figure out how to make my macros easier/more responsive then i will /unslap and /kneel and /sorry lol

I have no idea, tbh. Using my G11, my macros always fire off pretty much instantly, unless I'm either getting bad server lag (occasionally) or network lag on my end (5 computers+2 wifi phone/pda on a 5 meg connection ain't so hot at times lol)
 Fairy.Tbest
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-03-27 03:55:12  
Ok... So I skimmed through this thread... Why not just go to the Misc. tab in FFXI Config and Enable Hardware Mouse, then run in windowed mode? It sounds like your mouse is just stuck at the bottom of your screen, so... Move your mouse away from the edge and it should fix it. =D
 Cerberus.Jaxson
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Jaxson
By Cerberus.Jaxson 2009-03-27 04:11:00  
I
Wardens said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Ziggz said:
Houshisama said:
i play with keyboard and keyboard only. the mouse is never used >.> people who use controllers make me want to punch donkeys

ditto.

ditto the ditto ^^

/slap /slap /slap lol

well.. you can go punch your donkey... i won't stop you. >.>

i use 360 controllers almost exclusively. because i tried using macros and such on my laptop and the delay in the action was so annoying i rarely play on my laptop anymore. 360 most of the time unless i'm not home. if you can figure out how to make my macros easier/more responsive then i will /unslap and /kneel and /sorry lol

I hate playing this game on my 360. It lags so much and always freezes right at the end of besieged. Also, my laptop runs this game way better than my 360 cause my laptop is amazing. I use a PS2 style controller cause I like them the most.
 Fairy.Nirrvana
user: Nirrvana
By Fairy.Nirrvana 2009-03-28 10:59:35  
Houshisama said:

I have very severe arthris so I play with a controller because I CAN play with a controller. ^^
 Fairy.Nirrvana
user: Nirrvana
By Fairy.Nirrvana 2009-03-28 11:03:52  
Ok, thanks for all the help guys.

the issue is fixed and it fixed it's self. I just shut down the other night and when I brought it back up the camera was as it was supposed to be.

As for the keyboard vs a controller issue, it's not an issue for me...I use a combination of the two and a controller is easier on the hands for the majority of things. Hate using the mouse so even if my hands could take it I'd still use a controller.