Dynamis Linkshell On Fairy {Looking For Members.}

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fairy » Dynamis Linkshell on Fairy {Looking for Members.}
Dynamis Linkshell on Fairy {Looking for Members.}
 Fairy.Tbest
サーバ: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-03-19 10:10:19  
Sooo... I know a lot of people look at these threads and still don't post... Guess I'll at least throw this out there. ^.~

First things first. =) The name of the shell is Lumiere. Our shell runs at 7:15pm EST Thursday and 7:30pm EST Sunday. We have open recruitment at the moment and between 24 and 30 members (depending on who can attend a given run). Oddly enough, we're looking more for melee and jobs that can heal / backup heal than Black Mages (we have about 12 or so that can come blm).

We started the shell a couple weeks ago and have done two runs so far. Both were successful (even with quite a few that were new to Dyna in the first and second run) in both winning the zone and farming the areas as well. We've had several AF2 drop as well as many 100's and Ores (Bastok).

As far as our drops go... We have main and sub lot choices which are static for each run and can be changed if you reset your points. We also have a 3-run priority system that caps at 4 points (so you can miss a run unexpectedly without dire consequences). We also use a cool-down system, which means that after you get a piece of AF you're unable to lot that job's AF in the next run.
All of our runs are sponsored. The sponsor gets all singles as well as up to 1.5 mil in 100's/wootz. Anything after the 1.5 mil goes free-lot (we had 4 ore go free-lot in Bastok @.@). We believe our system is pretty fair and allows everyone to get more instead of just a few people getting everything.

If you're interested, you can post here, PM me on FFXIAH, or contact Tbest, Triaria, Shotgun, Xerith, or Myrien in-game. Thank you. =)

Also, feel free to check out the Lumiere LS Forums.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-03-19 12:51:06  
Bring
Up
My
 Bahamut.Farias
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Farias
By Bahamut.Farias 2009-03-19 12:57:29  
What are your recruiting requirements? Bahamut is facing forced moves and Fairy is on the list of open servers so I'm curious in case I have to move.

I'm about to hit DRG65 and get Dyna access but is it one of those EGLS where you need 2+ 75 Jobs with at least 1 mage job, or a little less elitist then that?

In my opinion it's best to find a favorite job and stick with it because it's better to be good at one job then suck at five jobs. While I know diversity is important and I'll get some diversity eventually, but my line of thinking kills most of my EGLS options.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-03-19 12:57:55  
@ Tbest Don't be GAY! lol ppl will read it but not gonna apply if you annoy them lol :P
 Fairy.Lethewaters
By Fairy.Lethewaters 2009-03-19 13:02:53  
To help with recruitment, might be a great idea to post a site link if you have one. That or post prereqs here. Some Dyna recruit 65+ others are 75 only. Be nice for any hopefuls (like those transferring)
 Fairy.Aenemy
user: Aenemy
By Fairy.Aenemy 2009-03-19 13:56:43  
To help with recruitment might help to not schedule on an incredibly common time window for Fairy's already overcrowded Dynamis scene. People who are looking for a solid Dynamis to belong to likely already have one at this time slot since 80% of them do or they cannot do that time and are waiting for something different that can accommodate them. Just my thoughts
-Aenemy USD
 Bahamut.Farias
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Farias
By Bahamut.Farias 2009-03-19 14:22:37  
Aenemy said:
To help with recruitment might help to not schedule on an incredibly common time window for Fairy's already overcrowded Dynamis scene. People who are looking for a solid Dynamis to belong to likely already have one at this time slot since 80% of them do or they cannot do that time and are waiting for something different that can accommodate them. Just my thoughts
-Aenemy USD

Definetly a problem for me. I'm close to being able to do end game stuff so I've been looking around for endgame shells and aside from job prerequisites, I'm having a hard time finding one I'd like to join because either a) Bow to us and never take your shell off or have a real life or b) While we are a lenient LS, our events are at the same time you are at work.

Not that it matters much anyways now though, looks like by the time I could get a DRG Relic Set or a Relic/Mythic Weapon support will be dropped for a new MMORPG. Oh well, might still be fun.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-03-19 14:27:03  
The reason I didn't post our site info is I require contact first before I authorize a new account.

I say 'open recruitment' because we accept level 65+, but of course we'd prefer if you were 75. We're not the kind of elitist *** that require you to have 2, 3, or 4+ 75's so that you can fit into any situation. We're just the regular kind of ***. ok.. So, maybe that's just me. >.> The rest of our shell is pretty nice. ^.~ Triaria and Xerith lead our PR department and I'm sure many can vouch for them being some of the nicest people on the server.

And Aenemy, that's great that you think Thursdays and Sundays are over-crowded. So far we haven't had any issues with not being able to enter because the area is taken. You can also look at the runs we have scheduled on the FFXI Dynamis Calendar. Saturday and Tuesday are pretty full, but Thursdays and Sundays aren't too bad.
Also, we plan to do Dreamlands and Icelands with the occasional city thrown in starting next month, which gives us a lot more choices for areas. Right now though, we're working on getting our members clears in cities and getting them thru chapter 3 in CoP.

Edit: And just for you Lethewaters, I created a guest forum and posted the rules in detail there.

Lumiere LS Forums
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-03-19 15:04:04  
Tbest said:
We're just the regular kind of ***. ok..

LoL I like that comment. I think we are all ***, and some can be major ***.

Tbest I want melee gloves, and relic knuckles!! and maybe some war mufflers.

XD I'd join your ls if i was on your server though. Not transferring :P either
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-03-19 15:10:34  
Awwww... You should! It'd be fun! =D

Also, I should note if anyone is interested, our LS does ZNM's on Friday nights at 7:30pm EST and we're looking into doing Limbus as well. But that's just in talks between members seeing if we have enough at the moment. =)
 Fairy.Triaria
user: Triaria
By Fairy.Triaria 2009-03-19 16:06:32  
Woot woot! More promoting! XD

...>.> I probably should have done this awhile ago. lol!

Thanks hun! <4
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-03-27 03:58:35  
Bring
Up
My
 Fairy.Aenemy
user: Aenemy
By Fairy.Aenemy 2009-03-31 10:06:21  
Farias said:
Aenemy said:
-Aenemy USD

Definetly a problem for me. I'm close to being able to do end game stuff so I've been looking around for endgame shells and aside from job prerequisites, I'm having a hard time finding one I'd like to join because either a) Bow to us and never take your shell off or have a real life or b) While we are a lenient LS, our events are at the same time you are at work.

Not that it matters much anyways now though, looks like by the time I could get a DRG Relic Set or a Relic/Mythic Weapon support will be dropped for a new MMORPG. Oh well, might still be fun.

I hear ya man. Although I run my own linkshell I am at the mercy of being forced to schedule in eastern time if I ever hope to have any kind of attendance at events. This sucks for me because not only do I have to rush home from work but the moment I walk in the door I already have to be somewhere running something. I guess the only solution is win the lottery.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-04-02 13:31:07  
Then just schedule events that you can make. :P lol

Anyway.... Posting here to let people know we're closing open applications for Dynamis and for now will only be accepting applicants with a reference that's already in the shell and a loyal member.

However... That being said... We are still accepting applicants for Limbus which is ongoing and for Einherjar which we hope to start up soon.

Salvage is also another real possibility, but we'll most likely just low-man that and not openly recruit for it. =)

Thanks for looking. ^.^