users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » White Mage » White Mage Solo Guidance <'<
White Mage Solo Guidance <'<
 Ramuh.Lorzy
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2011-03-22 17:53:09  
molva maul is a pretty rare drop without proccing blue. and atma of the razed ruins, from ironclad pulverizer, will do a lot for your damage.
 Caitsith.Unafae
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Unafae
By Caitsith.Unafae 2011-03-22 17:54:33  
Oh ur on Asura, if u know Chaparitta shes an awesome player and good friend can see if shes up for some killing will shoot her a fb message if u want me to.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2011-03-22 17:57:09  
i doubt you can sleep him, not that you need to. he binds and gravs though, haven't experienced much trouble with resists over time.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Quetzalcoatl.Dova
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: dova
By Quetzalcoatl.Dova 2011-03-22 18:04:58  
You can bind grav nuke stun CC very easy. I've done it on blu np and i dont even have gear for the job
 Asura.Calatilla
サーバ: Asura
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2011-03-22 18:05:13  
Asura.Yojimmbo said:
Caitsith.Unafae said:
Oh ur on Asura, if u know Chaparitta shes an awesome player and good friend can see if shes up for some killing will shoot her a fb message if u want me to.
Chaparitta lol slang for shorty in Espanol :D Best to hold off cause servers and such. But yeah would like to have a proverbial sit down about the fish with her if possible :D

Actually makes sense since shes a taru :)
 Asura.Ventuse
サーバ: Asura
user: Ventuse
By Asura.Ventuse 2011-03-22 18:07:39  
Hit me up if you need help with CC, I always enjoy catching that fish!

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Caitsith.Unafae
user: Unafae
By Caitsith.Unafae 2011-03-22 20:16:18  
Asura.Yojimmbo said:
Caitsith.Unafae said:
Chaparitta lol slang for shorty in Espanol :D Best to hold off cause servers and such. But yeah would like to have a proverbial sit down about the fish with her if possible :D
lol well she is a taru and shes on ur server and as far as I know shes staying there, will shoot her a message on fb for ya :D

Post deleted by User.
 Caitsith.Ganukay
user: Ganukay
By Caitsith.Ganukay 2011-03-23 20:52:36  
This thread made me want to work on my DD whm sets. This is what I currently TP in:

Missing a few things, only 15% haste with that. this is the set I'm working towards getting:

27% haste, so a Nashira Manteel would also work for capping haste. Ideally I'd get some +1 blessed to cap haste without haste on body and could use royal redingote with melee augments. The Naboot +2 I'm working on is the OA2-4 times. Kraken club would be better than that for TPing, but don't see myself getting that, soon.

As for Hexa Strike, my current set:

And eventually working towards this:

Not sure if Attack +10 or the MND +13 would be better for the body slot. Selenian cap would have WS augments. Off hand weapon will vary based on the situation

Thoughts? Advice?
 Ramuh.Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2011-03-23 21:05:00  
you don't have a turban? o.O
 Caitsith.Ganukay
By Caitsith.Ganukay 2011-03-23 21:07:12  
Nope, never spent the IS or gil on the bronze pieces. Didn't start working on a whm melee set until recently, and now that zelus tiara is available, I don't see much reason to get it now (except for Dagan)
 Pandemonium.Anookulchandra
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Anookulchandra 2011-03-23 21:22:30  
Caitsith.Ganukay said:
This thread made me want to work on my DD whm sets. This is what I currently TP in:

Missing a few things, only 15% haste with that. this is the set I'm working towards getting:

27% haste, so a Nashira Manteel would also work for capping haste. Ideally I'd get some +1 blessed to cap haste without haste on body and could use royal redingote with melee augments. The Naboot +2 I'm working on is the OA2-4 times. Kraken club would be better than that for TPing, but don't see myself getting that, soon.

As for Hexa Strike, my current set:

And eventually working towards this:

Not sure if Attack +10 or the MND +13 would be better for the body slot. Selenian cap would have WS augments. Off hand weapon will vary based on the situation

Thoughts? Advice?

I find it more amazing that you think tping in kraken clubs would be better than he thought you having a w.turbon. kclub is situational especially since you are using some double attack in that build. Spamming tp isn't always hot sex, while it's fun to spam ws especially when you got the empy club. There's a whm on asura who does that. Has empy club and kclubs it up. He uses the aftermath effect, then goes and spams hexa strike. He does some dirty *** dmg too while subbing kclub. But yeah doesn't wear the double attack gear. Double attack pretty much stops the multiple attacks from proc'ing. While from what I counted 6% doesn't even seem that much. You'd be amazed.
 Caitsith.Ganukay
By Caitsith.Ganukay 2011-03-23 21:35:46  
Ah, didn't think about that double attack issue when making my sets. So if using OA2-4 club or Kclub, I'd have something else in place of those DA pieces. I've thought about doing the double attack naboot instead of the OA2-4, then keeping the double attack gear in my TP set. TPing would be a little slower, but I think more damage, overall. Still early enough in my naboot trials that I can change my path.
 Odin.Zicdeh
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-03-23 21:54:28  
With all the new Gear Options out now, if you really are Serious about WHM DD, the Crystalline Prophecy body with (Acc/Crit Outside Abyssea) (Crit/DblAtk Inside or sufficient accuracy elsewhere) on it is superhotsex for Hexastrike. Such unconventional combination are what those pieces are all about.
By Pandemonium.Anookulchandra 2011-03-23 21:56:13  
Caitsith.Ganukay said:
Ah, didn't think about that double attack issue when making my sets. So if using OA2-4 club or Kclub, I'd have something else in place of those DA pieces. I've thought about doing the double attack naboot instead of the OA2-4, then keeping the double attack gear in my TP set. TPing would be a little slower, but I think more damage, overall. Still early enough in my naboot trials that I can change my path.

kk sorry I don't know what you mean by OA2-4 club sorry. Can you elaborate a little more. I'm not a cool hip guy in teh lingoz deptz. But as far as that goes with kclub yeah if you are using it. Try to not use DA/TA gear. I laugh when I see ninja's /war and using their double attack gear. Or using VV and Apoc atma and having kclub on. *coughnoobslikeforceofwillcough* Fail ninja that he is. But yeah I'd change it up. But you can by all means play how you want.

Odin.Zicdeh said:
With all the new Gear Options out now, if you really are Serious about WHM DD, the Crystalline Prophecy body with (Acc/Crit Outside Abyssea) (Crit/DblAtk Inside or sufficient accuracy elsewhere) on it is superhotsex for Hexastrike.

^ this
 Caitsith.Ganukay
By Caitsith.Ganukay 2011-03-23 22:00:48  
Club Trials
OA2-4: Occasionally attacks 2-4 times.
 Odin.Zicdeh
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-03-23 22:02:16  
I know a lot of people lol@WHM dd, but consider the DMG ratings of Farsha and Gambanteinn, and the weapon skill properties of Rampage and Hexa Strike...
By Pandemonium.Anookulchandra 2011-03-23 22:05:24  
Odin.Zicdeh said:
I know a lot of people lol@WHM dd, but consider the DMG ratings of Farsha and Gambanteinn, and the weapon skill properties of Rampage and Hexa Strike...

No whmdd is fun ***. It is pretty bad *** actually inside abyssea more so.
 Ramuh.Yarly
user: nignog
By Ramuh.Yarly 2011-03-28 05:48:51  
This Anookulchandra guy makes my head hurt.
 Ramuh.Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2011-03-28 06:27:43  
Caitsith.Ganukay said:
Nope, never spent the IS or gil on the bronze pieces. Didn't start working on a whm melee set until recently, and now that zelus tiara is available, I don't see much reason to get it now (except for Dagan)
turban isn't (well wasn't) only good for melee, it's 5% haste towards recasts. so while it's not really worth working for now that zelus exists, it is surprising to me that you don't already have one.

for redingote, you can do ws stats if you don't see yourself getting blessed+1 anytime soon, but nightfyre posted in a different hexa thread that da doesn't do much for dw'd hexa (7 hits means da can only proc once).