users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Ninja » NIN Eva/Haste gear
NIN Eva/Haste gear
 Ifrit.Kalix
サーバ: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
user: Tokitung
By Ifrit.Kalix 2009-03-12 20:59:22  
Yea, I know the "theory" for the Gnole Crown, my group still hasn't seen it and we've been doing MMM a ton since it first started.

Kinda funny that so much is still unknown about MMM, yet they are gonna be expanding it here in April >.<
 Diabolos.Bozidar
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Bozidar
By Diabolos.Bozidar 2009-03-13 23:07:14  

Hitetsu said:
I've killed Chary 20-30 times, but that was always NIN or THF + BRD and some form of healer. So I don't really know much about the tanking aspect of it, instead I know more about the general fight, what sort of WS spam to expect, what sort of debuffs generally help.

To be honest, I'm looking forward to being able to die 20 times to Chary trying to solo it while I get the hang of it.

I like to think I'm pretty good as NIN, the only thing that would make it easier for me is some slightly better gear. I'm only missing 1 "major" piece imo, which would take me to 20% haste, the most I'll prolly get any time soon XD

As for SJ, I'd always /DNC, unless I'm with a RDM or WHM, and maybe a BRD. Though depending on mob, I'd still prefer /DNC (like Bune, Ungur or Guivre.. >.> Healing Waltz to get rid of Silence ftw!)

Well since you already got /dnc try to tank a few things that are good practice. Not sure if you have sea or not, but the sharks just outside of the den are pretty good to fight with. Also Aquarius if you can find him up, is a greatly fun fight solo nin ^.^ Then lastly the monster I had most fun soloing was the bunny for the axe WSNM in the temple of U. Try to find someone that needs, definitely lots of fun to be had trying to kill that bunny.

Speaking of bunnies... The conney in U.Range is evil just for fun you could try to mess with the white/black one :-P dunno if its even possible to solo the white one with any job really, that guys a putz.
 Alexander.Elkhorn
サーバ: Alexander
user: Elkhorn
By Alexander.Elkhorn 2009-03-14 02:19:19  
What O.o No Byakko Hadaites..... +15 Dex for Crit rate and Accuracy + the +5% haste.. and +50% lighting resistance.... No haste set or haste/evasion set is complete without Byakko.

+ Ps Evasion skill is different from just Evasion on gear.. skill is raw other is just a chance..

oh and if u have hrs to spare. get V. belt and throw away swift.
 Sylph.Hitetsu
サーバ: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2009-03-14 14:40:49  
I want a haidate, but I don't have.

I also don't do Sky because it bores me to tears after farming Ulli pops for 5-6 hours and getting nowhere, so when I get a Haidate it will be when I next get the money to buy a popset.

KA is so unbelievably overcamped on Sylph it's beyond insane. I got TOD with only 3 people there, + me. Went back the next day with 4 people to kill and suddenly 40 people turned up.

Sidenote, B shorts aren't +50% lightning resistance. They're Resistance+50