Besaid Linkshell Warning / Scandal

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXIV » Servers » Besaid » Besaid Linkshell Warning / Scandal
Besaid Linkshell Warning / Scandal
By Yves 2011-01-26 18:27:10  
As one of the founders of Best Student Council, I wanted to shed some light on recent events that involve a large LS scandal that occured between Best Student Council (BSC) and another linkshell (ULS).

When I began with BSC I was tasked with taking over a LS that was in bad shape. Our original group featured only ONE talented player, along with a handful of other individuals who were from different backgrounds and walks of life (including one player in a wheelchair, a black chick, an asian chick, and a gay kid). Upon taking over the shell, I was informed by the leader of ULS that she was hellbent on destroying our program - despite the fact that we had never crossed paths or had conflict.

As time progressed, the friction between our shells grew - especially as some players from other linkshells joined us. At one point, the leader of ULS took it upon herself to send other players into our shell in order to sabotage us on a frequent basis. One of the players she sent to our shell was actually her #1 officer. This is where the drama really begins.

The #1 officer that she sent (Reina Kobayashi) was, in fact, the significant other of one of our founding members (Raze Meitzen). Raze was actually a vital part of our team and overcame adversity numerous times to remain with us. It was revealed that Reina Kobayashi was pregnant - apparently with the child of Raze. As a group, we banded together and helped them cope with the various challenges she faced. Over time, Reina grew to understand the tight-knit relationships of our team and was eventually ousted from ULS. ULS responded by sending more spies to our shell.

After it seemed that the waters had calmed, it turned out that Reina was actually pregnant (irl) with the child of a member of ULS - not Raze. This remained a secret for an extended time period. Ultimately, the secret came out and Raze and Reina split (irl).

Although a rift developed, Raze repeatedly found himself coming out on top of the challenges he faced - sometimes learning new lessons in the process.

All-in-all, the group eventually worked things out and we are going strong.
By xiomara 2011-01-26 18:50:37  
Wow Besaid really knows how2drama
By FallenRapture 2011-01-26 18:51:35  
read the trabia one lmao
 Ramuh.Vinvv
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-26 18:52:50  
omnomnom sweet dramas.
By jdcho99 2011-01-26 20:40:22  
"one player in a wheelchair, a black chick, an asian chick, and a gay kid" did they walk into a bar?
By MiracleWorks 2011-01-26 20:48:37  
Best Student Council? lol...I can't tell if this is serious or not, in any case, stop posting this useless ***

Ragnarok.Harpunnik
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Harpunnik
By Ragnarok.Harpunnik 2011-01-26 20:49:14  
Sounds like the line between this game and real life is blurred. The wording and description of all this makes it sound like this is serious business.

"tight knit relationships of our team"

And player in a wheelchair, black chick, asian chick, and a gay kid...who cares they are all pixels on the screen and all of them can pick up a controller.

Silly thread is silly.
 Sylph.Oddin
サーバ: Sylph
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2011-01-26 21:00:27  
Glee people... Glee...
 Ifrit.Yves
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Yves
By Ifrit.Yves 2011-01-26 21:14:03  
Sylph.Oddin said:
Glee people... Glee...

Ahhh, I am so happy that someone picked up on this!

Yes, this entire post is a summary of the first season of Glee - which makes it about as useful as all the other drama posts. Now knock it off with all the drama posts - the point is made. There is no need to carry it on for three pages.

Thanks.

Asura.Miyara
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Miyara 2011-01-26 21:35:01  
Yves said:
As one of the founders of Best Student Council, I wanted to shed some light on recent events that involve a large LS scandal that occured between Best Student Council (BSC) and another linkshell (ULS).

When I began with BSC I was tasked with taking over a LS that was in bad shape. Our original group featured only ONE talented player, along with a handful of other individuals who were from different backgrounds and walks of life (including one player in a wheelchair, a black chick, an asian chick, and a gay kid). Upon taking over the shell, I was informed by the leader of ULS that she was hellbent on destroying our program - despite the fact that we had never crossed paths or had conflict.

As time progressed, the friction between our shells grew - especially as some players from other linkshells joined us. At one point, the leader of ULS took it upon herself to send other players into our shell in order to sabotage us on a frequent basis. One of the players she sent to our shell was actually her #1 officer. This is where the drama really begins.

The #1 officer that she sent (Reina Kobayashi) was, in fact, the significant other of one of our founding members (Raze Meitzen). Raze was actually a vital part of our team and overcame adversity numerous times to remain with us. It was revealed that Reina Kobayashi was pregnant - apparently with the child of Raze. As a group, we banded together and helped them cope with the various challenges she faced. Over time, Reina grew to understand the tight-knit relationships of our team and was eventually ousted from ULS. ULS responded by sending more spies to our shell.

After it seemed that the waters had calmed, it turned out that Reina was actually pregnant (irl) with the child of a member of ULS - not Raze. This remained a secret for an extended time period. Ultimately, the secret came out and Raze and Reina split (irl).

Although a rift developed, Raze repeatedly found himself coming out on top of the challenges he faced - sometimes learning new lessons in the process.

All-in-all, the group eventually worked things out and we are going strong, and that's how I became the prince
of a town called Bel-Air