New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Clothcraft » Mega Moglification
Mega Moglification
 Asura.Malekith
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Malekith 2011-01-18 23:11:21  

The picture says it all... was just wondering if anyone's ascertained what the benefit is exactly?

Am I 100+4 now or higher? Do I get +5% to HQ chances? Am I less likely to break? What exactly does Mega Moglification: Clothcraft do?

BTW incase anyone is incredibly dense, you get it once you place a Weaver's Stall in your Moghouse
[+]
 Bismarck.Altar
サーバ: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2011-01-18 23:21:40  
You don't need the stall.
Just 3 of the Guild Items.
I would assume that mega mog gives you +2 from furniture
[+]
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2011-01-18 23:28:41  
Ok that's not even in the wiki... ; ;

But getting the 3rd guild item was 50k points, vs. 15k for the emblem and using it to make the stall..

Still though what does it do?
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-01-18 23:44:11  
Wait, so if you have the stall there's no point getting the other one? Does that mean you could get the stall, the 50k item and the 150k item and not get the 200k item? That's ***...
 Bismarck.Altar
By Bismarck.Altar 2011-01-18 23:45:39  
I don't have 4, I've only got 3 - stall, 50k item, 200k item
And I get the Mega moglification.
I've seen people get it with the 150k, 200k and Bought item too

I have yet to see anyone with all 4 tho... I'm still 100k away from the 150k one.
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-01-18 23:47:36  
Bismarck.Altar said:
I don't have 4, I've only got 3 - stall, 50k item, 200k item
And I get the Mega moglification.
I've seen people get it with the 150k, 200k and Bought item too

I have yet to see anyone with all 4 tho... I'm still 100k away from the 150k one.
Hmm, well I'm ~25k away from the 50k item, and using the stall to skill up on (@75 atm) so I'll get there in a couple weeks lol.
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2011-01-18 23:48:03  
Still need 2 Guild Items to get Moglification: Clothraft

What were talking about here is MEGA MOGLIFICATION: CLOTHCRAFT

Adding the 3rd guild item, which is the spinning wheel, has the same effect as having x2 Guild Items + the Weaver's Stall.

So no... having just the stall doesn't negate the need for atleast 2 other guild items...

Seriously though let's focus, I'm seeing nothing on the interwebz as to what this Mega does... :/
 Phoenix.Kirana
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Kirana 2011-01-18 23:50:15  
Culinarian here with only the stall. I've noticed at very least a +2 skill increase (it broke a tier on a synth for me, so it's +2 or more with just the stall). My failure rate has also gone down from 5% to 1-2%, that or I've been damn lucky for my past 200 synths.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-01-19 00:02:29  
I quit awhile back, so this is the first time I've seen this.. I'm just curious.. Does the NPC actually do anything? Can you NPC ***to him or get guild support or anything like that? Or is the NPC just for looks?

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-01-19 00:09:35  
Asura.Malekith said:
Still need 2 Guild Items to get Moglification: Clothraft

What were talking about here is MEGA MOGLIFICATION: CLOTHCRAFT

Adding the 3rd guild item, which is the spinning wheel, has the same effect as having x2 Guild Items + the Weaver's Stall.

So no... having just the stall doesn't negate the need for atleast 2 other guild items...

Seriously though let's focus, I'm seeing nothing on the interwebz as to what this Mega does... :/
Why are you confirming what we were just saying, but doing it in a way that makes it sound like you think we're all stupid? No ***we're talking about mega moglification.

As for your initial question, perhaps no-one has answered it because no-one knows, perhaps that's also why the information isn't on wiki. If it's a lowered percentage on breaks then it'll take thousands of synths to even have a rough idea of it's effect. If it's a straight +1 or +2 to skill, then only someone level 92 or lower can test it, and only with a level 101 recipe (or lower if they're lower).

Seriously though let's focus, you're a ***.
[+]
 Bismarck.Altar
By Bismarck.Altar 2011-01-19 00:34:59  
Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
I quit awhile back, so this is the first time I've seen this.. I'm just curious.. Does the NPC actually do anything? Can you NPC ***to him or get guild support or anything like that? Or is the NPC just for looks?

It doesnt come with an NPC, he just positioned a mannequin there to make it look like that.

Also, what blazza said.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2011-01-19 00:39:16  
Shoe fits wear it. Don't be insulted at how I wrote what I did. I just like having facts presented cleanly and neatly. That I wrote what I did was because I felt thus far the issue was being confused more than it was cleared up.

Let's focus here, the name calling just makes you look silly.
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-01-19 00:55:20  
Bismarck.Altar said:
Valefor.Slipispsycho said:

It doesnt come with an NPC, he just positioned a mannequin there to make it look like that.

Also, what blazza said.
Ahh thanks, I just assumed the name of the NPC was cut off or something.
 Alexander.Carrelo
サーバ: Alexander
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-01-19 00:55:23  
Asura.Malekith said:

The picture says it all... was just wondering if anyone's ascertained what the benefit is exactly?

Am I 100+4 now or higher? Do I get +5% to HQ chances? Am I less likely to break? What exactly does Mega Moglification: Clothcraft do?

BTW incase anyone is incredibly dense, you get it once you place a Weaver's Stall in your Moghouse

Apologies in advance for not contributing to your thread, but I've always wondered... are you making the trollface in your avy ? o__o
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Alexander.Carrelo
サーバ: Alexander
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-01-19 01:20:16  
I only ask because, despite being told that I have a very expressive face, I can never seem to actually make the trollface. XD
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [273 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Antaress
user: Antaress
By Asura.Antaress 2011-10-18 20:49:12  
Odin.Blazza said: »
If it's a straight +1 or +2 to skill, then only someone level 92 or lower can test it, and only with a level 101 recipe (or lower if they're lower).

okay so, I know this topic is pretty old but.. did you guys figure it out yet? if not, I did get Mega Moglification: Clothcraft with the stall alone. no 50k, no 150k, no 200k item.. and I'm level 91 atm, so if you still need a 92 or lower to test it... send me a message :p (and in case you guys already know what the mega moglification does exactly, please let me know!)
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [92 days between previous and next post]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2012-01-18 15:07:44  
Perhaps +4 Breakage and failure reduction seems to be a part as well.