New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Synergy » Synergy 70-80
Synergy 70-80
 Asura.Malekith
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Malekith 2010-12-09 04:38:12  
Has anyone worked out a viable synth to spam skillups yet? I was thinking of doing the Weaver's Stall, but wanted check first with people on here...
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-12-09 07:25:17  
Well, you can make your stall so that you can show off how fast you got it, or you can skill-up on it since stalls are the only adept recipes. Up to you.
By Tomasz 2010-12-15 10:46:14  
I did skill up on katana, but it took me like 6h 70 - 79, after was working on ring. During 1 synth my friend got 0,6 skill up, maybe it was just luck but but i think u can try it - only problem gem costs too much atm
 Alexander.Kuraneko
サーバ: Alexander
user: Kuraneko
By Alexander.Kuraneko 2010-12-16 16:21:34  
I've been looking through the new recipes trying to figure out how to do the 70~80 and 80~90 leveling grind, but so far everything I see requires higher base crafts.

I primarily have leveled synergy to help out in the ls where I don't have other base crafts but DO have the synergy and am wondering if anyone else has this issue or has found a different synth that doesn't require having other party members with me just to skill up.
 Shiva.Falseliberty
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Falseliberty 2010-12-23 02:36:03  
BUMP! wtf no info yet for recipes for synergy skill up
i realize everyone having fun in abyssea but its been a week or so after the patch we should have sum info by now
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-12-23 02:57:16  
What is synergy?
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [75 days between previous and next post]
 Lakshmi.Bladewing
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: bladewing
By Lakshmi.Bladewing 2011-03-07 15:02:31  
Tomasz said:
I did skill up on katana, but it took me like 6h 70 - 79, after was working on ring. During 1 synth my friend got 0,6 skill up, maybe it was just luck but but i think u can try it - only problem gem costs too much atm

Which katana?
 Bahamut.Dasva
サーバ: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-03-07 15:06:17  
Just look at the update info SE itself releases. There was litterallly a good 100 recipes. Shown by rank and what crafting skills and materials needed
 Alexander.Kuraneko
By Alexander.Kuraneko 2011-03-07 15:22:27  
The problem w/all those 100+ recipes are that they also require the other crafts to even skill it. Previously there was nugget recipes you could use to skill up on. I'm stalled at 70 because the only time I get skill ups are when an ls mate wants an item made and I accidentally skill while making it since I'm one of the only synergists in our group.

I actually rather like synergy and would take it to 100 to help other ppl that don't want to level it and with the synergy/augment system upcoming for older gear it would be nice to be able to skill it again.
 Siren.Clinpachi
サーバ: Siren
user: Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2011-03-07 15:23:39  
Pretty much the best way to get to 80 is the crafting stalls. So you basically need 15,000 guild points in your highest craft and just fail synth the stall until you hit 80. Tis what i did and i also did the nuggets ect after the cooking start phase.
 Asura.Malekith
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Malekith 2011-03-07 15:26:17  
Siren.Clinpachi said:
Pretty much the best way to get to 80 is the crafting stalls. So you basically need 15,000 guild points in your highest craft and just fail synth the stall until you hit 80. Tis what i did and i also did the nuggets ect after the cooking start phase.
^

Don't forget that the easiest way to fail is just to let time run out. The synth isn't a completed success until you hit end before the timer runs out. I kinda forgot that when I did my stall spam so ya, just don't repeat my silly mistake. ^^
 Siren.Clinpachi
サーバ: Siren
user: Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2011-03-07 15:37:46  
Asura.Malekith said:
Siren.Clinpachi said:
^

Don't forget that the easiest way to fail is just to let time run out. The synth isn't a completed success until you hit end before the timer runs out. I kinda forgot that when I did my stall spam so ya, just don't repeat my silly mistake. ^^
I spammed a single element and got it to 99 then ended it.. then started it and repeated this process.

You only get skill ups per feeding basis so letting it sit there and time out is a waste of time. Check the AH for fewell and whatever happens to be decently in stock buy it and just spam that single element and then trade fewell to the furnace when you run out.
 Alexander.Kuraneko
By Alexander.Kuraneko 2011-03-07 18:26:20  
I know about the crafting stalls. My point being that synergy IS my highest craft. You need veteran in another craft to get the emblem for a stall. If you don't have a craft at 88-90 already it's impossible to solo skill up past 70.

I'm one of few synergists in my ls but my ls mates w/the crafts just team up to make stuff. Much as they appreciate the use of synergy they're not gonna sit at a furnace for hours while I spam skill ups just to use their base crafting skill.
 Sylph.Liltrouble
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2011-03-07 18:44:31  
I have cooking and fishing leveled. I was going to level synergy, as this is gonna be the craft of the future. If for nothing else, to HQ my Omega/Ultima/sea/sky gearz, but tbh, I don't have it in me to level another craft. To me, it's like trials. After 1, you're all tried out. I will be in the market for a synergist to HQ these items for me however...
 Bahamut.Dasva
サーバ: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-03-07 18:55:46  
Alexander.Kuraneko said:
I know about the crafting stalls. My point being that synergy IS my highest craft. You need veteran in another craft to get the emblem for a stall. If you don't have a craft at 88-90 already it's impossible to solo skill up past 70.
Well that's kinda your fault. Synergy never was supposed to be a craft of it's own but that goes with the others. Also it's not completely true.

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Just look at the update info SE itself releases. There was litterallly a good 100 recipes. Shown by rank and what crafting skills and materials needed
There like 60 or so Artisan ones (not sure if any get you to 80 though). And I think there are some artisan ones from the previous updates. Just check 71-80 on synergy
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [178 days between previous and next post]
By Cathaldus 2011-09-01 08:03:34  
Guildwork client.
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-09-14 13:59:33  
Still nothing new besides the stalls? Celestial globe requires other crafts leveled or can you synth regardless?
 Bismarck.Aerison
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Aerison
By Bismarck.Aerison 2011-09-14 14:06:35  
The +7 stat rings stop at 79 and you need goldsmithing veteran but other than that stall's are it, reasonably easy that is. Sucks I accidentally ended the synergy and made my stall and no goldsmithing so I'm sol.
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-09-14 14:07:57  
Well you need veteran to even get the item required to make stalls... So I guess you can't get past 70 synergy unless you are veteran in some craft which is lame.
 Bismarck.Aerison
By Bismarck.Aerison 2011-09-14 14:09:10  
Bug a friend I guess. I can wait til new stuff comes out.
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-09-14 14:10:50  
I just wanted to HQ my own synergy augments, ***is lame lol I hate crafting
 Bismarck.Aerison
By Bismarck.Aerison 2011-09-14 14:14:07  
I typically get HQ2s on augments, maybe i'm just lucky. I mean you're at least 30ish levels over the cap.
 Cerberus.Wojo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Wojo
By Cerberus.Wojo 2011-09-15 09:23:29  
I powerleveld a mule in alchemy to 90. It was really cheap and easy. Then i used the stall from that guild to get synergy 80