Player Beware.. NA Player Tyni Took Everything Fro

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Leviathan » player beware.. NA player Tyni took everything fro
player beware.. NA player Tyni took everything fro
 Leviathan.Sopp
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: sopp
By Leviathan.Sopp 2010-11-21 02:42:28  
It was an random shout, and most of people didn't notice he turn on QM mode (he probably turn on when people zone to abyssea party)
When people focus on fight and spent lots of time for atma poping.
did not success.. NM Kutharei finally die and only drop Thf throwing and Cor cape.

Tyni QM everything to himself.
I don't have thf or cor. so i didn't lose anything. i just come for atma. But lots of players are upset with his move.

Beware to party with him next time on NM, BC, ZNM VNM.. he might take everything..
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Leviathan.Sopp
By Leviathan.Sopp 2010-11-21 02:58:29  
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Astrida
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Astrida
By Gilgamesh.Astrida 2010-11-21 03:06:28  
what a douche :/
[+]
 Phoenix.Oumura
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2010-11-21 03:07:49  
Seriously.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-11-21 19:38:07  
I feel sorry for the others but Donovan and Kikoke are big douchebags lol so that's a bit of hypocrispy there.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Rellz
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Relleum
By Bismarck.Rellz 2010-11-21 19:46:42  
i like the little "i didn't lot the back" yeah u didn't lot at all u QMed it and robbed 2 items from people who want. hate sleazy people like this.
funny how he played it dumb too... most people aren't that stupid...
[+]
 Bismarck.Rellz
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Relleum
By Bismarck.Rellz 2010-11-21 19:50:56  
Josiahkf said:
The guy made himself quartermaster for the boomerang but as soon as he does any other unwary person can force the cape to drop to him. It doesn't mean he stole it deliberately. Judging by his response it was just a lack of quartermaster knowledge on his part.

If the guy was a generic douche he would of had quartermaster up right at 1% hp not a minute later
i highly doubt he was the only one who was on the boomerang but i could be wrong here. with a group like that QMing yourself isn't really the right thing to do at all unless the fight is for you and everyone agrees to it... judging by the responses this is not the case
[+]
 Hades.Eliane
サーバ: Hades
user: Eliane
By Hades.Eliane 2010-11-21 19:52:40  
wait Kutherai exists?
[+]
 Leviathan.Tyni
user: jonb1982
By Leviathan.Tyni 2010-11-21 22:05:42  
Ok, just so it is known. When I shouted to form the party I was specific to which jobs came, to ensure (as best as I could) the !! trigger for atma. But, more importantly while picking up members I made it very clear to anyone that asked about items that they were already claimed. My shout was very clear that we were going for Atma! I was asked by several people about items and the only person that was supposed to receive any items was Drucifer; he was supposed to receive the Navarch's Mantle.

When the drops showed up in my chat log I Quarter Mastered myself then lotted on the Raider's Bommerang and the immediately switched the Quarter Master to Drucifer so he could receive his Mantle. Unfortunately it did not work as I thought it would; after the drops are in treasure pool being QM and casting lots would automatically give you THAT ITEM... apparently it gave me all. I do apologize to Drucifer, tremendously and I hope that I can make it up to him somehow. To everyone else, you joined for the atma... I wanted everyone to get it, too... but NONE of you said ANYTHING about items except for Drucifer. I did not mislead anyone (again, except Drucifer) into joining that party with any anticipation of receiving items.

Call it a lack of Quarter Master knowledge or whatever you want... my Corsair is level 40 and I doubt it will go any higher than that, ever. I have no want or need for the back piece and I have no reason to deceive anyone to get what I want. It is a game and I play to have fun, not screw people over so to get video game items.

I am not sure if Drucifer has /blacklist me or not... but if anyone that knows him sees this... please tell him that I would like to make it up to him somehow. Whether I have to kill Kutharei again or pay someone else to do it for him... one way or another I want him to get what is rightfully his. I would greatly appreciate anyone's help in that regard.
[+]
サーバ: Titan
user: batboy267
By Titan.Darkwizardzin 2010-11-21 22:24:52  
Leviathan.Tyni said:
Ok, just so it is known. When I shouted to form the party I was specific to which jobs came, to ensure (as best as I could) the !! trigger for atma. But, more importantly while picking up members I made it very clear to anyone that asked about items that they were already claimed. My shout was very clear that we were going for Atma! I was asked by several people about items and the only person that was supposed to receive any items was Drucifer; he was supposed to receive the Navarch's Mantle.

When the drops showed up in my chat log I Quarter Mastered myself then lotted on the Raider's Bommerang and the immediately switched the Quarter Master to Drucifer so he could receive his Mantle. Unfortunately it did not work as I thought it would; after the drops are in treasure pool being QM and casting lots would automatically give you THAT ITEM... apparently it gave me all. I do apologize to Drucifer, tremendously and I hope that I can make it up to him somehow. To everyone else, you joined for the atma... I wanted everyone to get it, too... but NONE of you said ANYTHING about items except for Drucifer. I did not mislead anyone (again, except Drucifer) into joining that party with any anticipation of receiving items.

Call it a lack of Quarter Master knowledge or whatever you want... my Corsair is level 40 and I doubt it will go any higher than that, ever. I have no want or need for the back piece and I have no reason to deceive anyone to get what I want. It is a game and I play to have fun, not screw people over so to get video game items.

I am not sure if Drucifer has /blacklist me or not... but if anyone that knows him sees this... please tell him that I would like to make it up to him somehow. Whether I have to kill Kutharei again or pay someone else to do it for him... one way or another I want him to get what is rightfully his. I would greatly appreciate anyone's help in that regard.

/thread.

From the looks of things only one person got riped off and that was a mistake. Unless there's a screenshot proving that this guy mislead people into thinking that the drops were fl this thread is pointless and should be locked.
[+]
 Sylph.Aleya
サーバ: Sylph
user: aleckzia
By Sylph.Aleya 2010-11-21 22:26:05  
Leviathan.Tyni said:

What a fitting ls name... Teamshortbus....
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-11-22 18:41:41  
I'm kinda confused on how you get to lock the items... I've seen this before it and always boggles me. What gives you the right to lock items on a NM just because you shouted for it?
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-11-22 18:48:19  
Leviathan.Draylo said:
I'm kinda confused on how you get to lock the items... I've seen this before it and always boggles me. What gives you the right to lock items on a NM just because you shouted for it?

His run, his rules. If other people gather the members they can make it freelot. People aren't forced to join his run, and therefore should abide by his rules if they do.
[+]
By jayallday2012 2010-11-22 19:29:22  
Why do people *** about ***they have done to other people on this game? It's all about conning people to get what you want. If it really is that serious as some people express it on here then they obviously have nothing going on in their real life. The persons with no life people will obviously rate this down! good! It makes my point more vital.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
サーバ: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-11-22 19:32:24  
wat
 Ramuh.Haseyo
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-11-22 19:37:58  
I'll never understand why anyone plays the "no life" card over the internet. Anyway, it seems like it was an accident.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-11-22 19:50:04  
jayallday2012 said:

[+]
 Cerberus.Nutt
サーバ: Cerberus
user: zuriel
By Cerberus.Nutt 2010-11-22 19:55:16  
Seems to me like the other people knew Dru was there for the back piece. Everyone else came for the Atma which didn't drop.

I'm not buying the "I didn't know how QM works" though. Also, it seems like if you wanted to make things right with Dru, YOU would seek him YOURSELF. Or, try to make amends right then and there.

I don't see a "my bad", "I'm sorry" "can we do it again xyz date" or anything... Had you done that, I believe there would be no player warning.
 Ramuh.Lorzy
user: Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2010-11-22 19:56:42  
i find it hard to believe people use quartermaster without knowing what it does.
[+]
 Shiva.Nindo
By Shiva.Nindo 2010-11-22 19:58:55  
If the shout was for people to just get Atma, then tbh I don't see the big fuss bout the items being accidently or purposefully QMed, because regardless you were joining the shout just for the Atma. Not for the items the NM drops. If you want the items, then go get it yourself on your time, atleast thats my opinion on things. I've joined shout groups before in attempts get Atma and Abyssites. If they say the items that may drop are FL or for those with the job leveled, then yay, if not ima assume that im not going get a chance to lot on those things. No biggie to me, if I really want it that bad I'll find a way to get it later.

Either way sounds like a mistake to me. Atleast hes offering to make it up to the 1 person who he did promise an item to. More than I can say for those who have purposefully taken things before, an try an play the innocent card.
 Ramuh.Lorzy
user: Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2010-11-22 20:08:08  
Shiva.Nindo said:
If the shout was for people to just get Atma, then tbh I don't see the big fuss bout the items being accidently or purposefully QMed, because regardless you were joining the shout just for the Atma. Not for the items the NM drops. If you want the items, then go get it yourself on your time, atleast thats my opinion on things. I've joined shout groups before in attempts get Atma and Abyssites. If they say the items that may drop are FL or for those with the job leveled, then yay, if not ima assume that im not going get a chance to lot on those things. No biggie to me, if I really want it that bad I'll find a way to get it later.

Either way sounds like a mistake to me. Atleast hes offering to make it up to the 1 person who he did promise an item to. More than I can say for those who have purposefully taken things before, an try an play the innocent card.

the point of the OP was to warn others about him possibly QMing again later at other events. he already said that it wasn't his loss because he was just there for atma anyway. the point was that someone got dicked over because of it, and it could potentially happen again.

besides which, everyone kind of got dicked in the end because the atma didn't drop.
 Shiva.Nindo
By Shiva.Nindo 2010-11-22 20:16:49  
Ramuh.Lorzy said:
Shiva.Nindo said:

the point of the OP was to warn others about him possibly QMing again later at other events. he already said that it wasn't his loss because he was just there for atma anyway. the point was that someone got dicked over because of it, and it could potentially happen again.

besides which, everyone kind of got dicked in the end because the atma didn't drop.
And it still seems like a mistake blown out of proportion. All we see is 1 part of the conversation. For all we know he could apologized after he realized his mistake. Either way I refuse to judge someone based on only partial evidence, an/or me not being there to personally see the situation for myself. Should we watch out for him? Sure case he does do it again an really is trying QM stuff an steal it. But we shouldn't condemn him for something unless we know 100% he was doing it to be a *** an steal ***. We've all made nub mistakes before. I never done the QM bit, but tbh for awhile I didn't understand how it worked until I looked it up.

My point bout the bitching was others in the SS going on bout the items like it was intended for them to lot. Only one should be allowed to *** is the guy who was promised a back piece. And if hes blisted him, then I can see it being issue to get a hold of him, especially if you dont know who his friends are via in the game. You shouldn't be so quick to judge someone based on one side of the story with only 1 SS showing just 1 part the conversation.

If he doesn't follow up with his word on helping this guy out, then I'll agree hes a ***. An he stole those items purposefully. But if he does, then I see it being an honest mistake an lack of knowledge. We've all *** up before an done stupid ***. I've seen people joke lot on things an actually get the item without wanting the actual item itself. An some people would assume they purposefully were trying to take said item. Just as a "hah look I can lot higher than you!" type ***that goes wrong. I've even accidently lotted on something trying pass an it dropped to me instead intended person. Either way I will agree QMing does look shady, but I wont condemn the guy until its mentioned whether or not he does help the dude who missed out on his back piece.
[+]
 Leviathan.Melisenna
By Leviathan.Melisenna 2010-11-23 01:26:06  
I think OP'er is wrong in that if QM was on when they zoned in, there wouldnt have been a gap between drops dropping and them landing in Tyni's inventory.
And unless whoever posted the SS has other people lot results turned off, it seems Tyni's story of lotting boomerang doesnt make sense either...
Idk, maybe Im naive but I do believe the 'holy *** thats what quartermaster does?' story. Ive done some abyssea exp runs that Tyni ran, also shout pickups, and nothing unfair happened. Af3 went to the people who seacom'd it and gold chest junk was dealt with fairly...
 Leviathan.Sopp
By Leviathan.Sopp 2010-11-23 18:07:47  
here is another screenshot that one more person need the throwing weapon

in his shout, he didn't tell that he will took the item.
if he said in the shout, you will not see the post.
in my profile, you will see that i do not have cor or thf level. so i come for the atma. i just post for the people who got cheated by tyni

on this screenshot, it also show all players name who join the hunt.

By jonb1982 2010-11-28 19:28:54  
Again, Sopp, no one ever made a comment to me about ANY items other than Drucifer. I shouted in Whitegate for the Atma. Bjoern was in my linkshell... and when I asked LS I said what it dropped and what I was after. Madinai, who was also in the LS and joined the group around same time as Bjoern, will attest to what I have said. I have no intent of deception and I play the game to have fun, not to take advantage of people.

And FYI, everyone. Drucifer did get his item, but unfortunately I was not able to be the one to get it for him. I am extremely delighted that he got it but unsettled that I was not responsible. I have stressed to him that I still want to make up for it somehow, to which he has not replied. But, regardless, congratulations to Drucifer.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-11-28 19:59:57  
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Stuff.
{Fact}

No seriously like the only name I recognized on the pic was dru, he's a good guy. Other than that I'd believe whatever Draylo here has to say. Levi is a close knit server. You *** up here, people know, end story.