Unicorn High Drama - /sigh..PLAYER WARNING-Kuppo!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Unicorn » Unicorn High Drama - /sigh..PLAYER WARNING-Kuppo!
Unicorn High Drama - /sigh..PLAYER WARNING-Kuppo!
 Bismarck.Angeleus
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Munky
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2010-11-12 14:06:09  
Unicorn.Dragonspight said:
spoiler where?
By Pawnskipper 2010-11-12 14:49:07  
jayallday2012 said:
It's just a game.

^Smartest thing I read all thread.
I havent been playing as long as some people, but I do know that e-money and pixelated weapons just arent worth the stress and heart ache some make it out to be. Not like that set 15 mil (or whatever it was) in gil is gonna raise your standard of living irl. Move on.

And IF the ls leader was really ripping of the members, shame on him!!
 Unicorn.Nitsuj
VIP
サーバ: Unicorn
user: framerate
By Unicorn.Nitsuj 2010-11-12 16:01:24  
I'll synth the Grim body for you.

(p.s <3 Gukai/Crysten/Dakota)
 Unicorn.Vxsote
user: VxSote
By Unicorn.Vxsote 2010-11-12 20:48:59  
Yup, glad I left that shell early on.
 Unicorn.Ryuchan
user: Ryuchan
By Unicorn.Ryuchan 2010-11-13 01:00:41  
Unicorn.Vxsote said:
Yup, glad I left that shell early on.

Glad I didn't join when you did, and ultimately never did. :P
 Unicorn.Emeraldstar
By Unicorn.Emeraldstar 2010-11-13 14:39:19  
lolz, just found out about this post. anyway, the reason i refuse to pass the crappy GK is that, theres damn too many idiots in the LS. i would had more than enough time for the NM but idiots had to killed all my time and stones before the actual fight. and the whole system of items going to who ever totaly sux. there are no damn point system, which were suppose to b implemented. AND the final reason that i refuse to pass is that, i just plain want to PISS off all the god damn idiots in the shells.
 Unicorn.Emeraldstar
By Unicorn.Emeraldstar 2010-11-13 14:40:14  
and if it really does matter, i went in when its 25% Hp.. and thats not a total leech.
 Unicorn.Crysten
user: Crysten
By Unicorn.Crysten 2010-11-13 22:38:05  
In other words, you're a ***. Got it.
[+]
 Unicorn.Emeraldstar
By Unicorn.Emeraldstar 2010-11-14 04:35:30  
every1 knows me knows that i can b a total *** if i wanted to. and i don't mind being 1 to idiots.
 Unicorn.Crysten
By Unicorn.Crysten 2010-11-14 05:39:44  
Unicorn.Emeraldstar said:
every1 knows me knows that i can b a total *** if i wanted to. and i don't mind being 1 to idiots.

"Everyone that knows me knows that I can be a total *** when I want to be. I don't mind being one to idiots."

Seriously, if you're going to take the intellectual high ground, at least have a basic command of technical English before you start talking about anyone being an idiot...besides yourself. Obviously.
[+]
By jayallday2012 2010-11-14 06:23:44  
Valefor.Gespenst said:
jayallday2012 said:
It's just a game.
No this is AF3 its serious business!

ha ha ha! No, it is not!
By jayallday2012 2010-11-14 06:24:32  
Unicorn.Crysten said:

"Everyone that knows me knows that I can be a total *** when I want to be. I don't mind being one to idiots."

Seriously, if you're going to take the intellectual high ground, at least have a basic command of technical English before you start talking about anyone being an idiot...besides yourself. Obviously.

Word.
By jayallday2012 2010-11-14 06:26:27  
I was on Unicorn. I don't really remember any of you guys. I Guess you weren't as big of a deal that you thought you were. (And) last of all it's still a game. (end)
 Unicorn.Emeraldstar
By Unicorn.Emeraldstar 2010-11-14 09:37:22  
love it when ppz ran out of stuff to say and started useing the PROPER english route. its a damn game. if i want to further my english education, i would b paying ***loads of $$$ and get a phd in literature or something.
 Unicorn.Crysten
By Unicorn.Crysten 2010-11-14 16:23:08  
Alternatively, a simple high school education would probably work for you, man.
[+]
 Unicorn.Leoheart
user: Leoheart
By Unicorn.Leoheart 2010-11-14 16:32:20  
Wut Wut in the butt
[+]
 Unicorn.Yummee
user: Yummee
By Unicorn.Yummee 2010-11-16 13:31:34  
Forget TV, I'm just going to stay tuned for our next episode of "As the Unicorn Turns". lmao
 Unicorn.Ixn
user: unknown
By Unicorn.Ixn 2010-11-16 13:55:11  
Lulz. <- plain and simple yes?
(never see such drama on this "homely" server in all my days *beep*)
 Luz
By Luz 2010-11-16 14:15:14  
Interesting thread, but the "tossed" hide seems far-fetched and it seems to me his attitude should moreso be "I will" replace it rather than "willing" to. The player warning is warranted if that's his response, the distasteful flame war is..... warranted too, people read these for the drama after all.
 Unicorn.Yummee
user: Yummee
By Unicorn.Yummee 2010-11-16 14:41:45  
There are some things that will never change in ffxi.
1. People/ls leaders will sometimes steal items.
2. The LS run/event failed because of what "everyone else" did.
3. Somebody just got butthurt. (drama ensues)
4. Somebody will "accidentally" ninja lot something big in an abyssea run just before going afk for 20 min.
5. You will lot below 300 on af3. /random skills -10 lol
 Luz
By Luz 2010-11-16 14:56:19  
In this case, the burden of proof should be on the leader not Eri to prove what happened to it. It being tossed is not only unfathomable, but people saying Eri should prove what did or didn't happen to it instead of the guy who very well could have sold it without anyone knowing is pure *** to be honest. If it was tossed by accident it takes little more than a Print Screen stroke to prove it, or Windows+Print Screen and paste the image in MS Paint for those who don't use Windower. At any rate you can't blow this off as "it's inevitable that leaders will steal" and pretend you have any moral objections to it.
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2010-11-16 15:12:24  
The guy *** sold it and is now saying he will buy a new one for 1/20th the price to replace it.

It's not rocket science. Jesus *** muhammad jihad christ.

Can we move on?
 Unicorn.Kuppo
user: Kuppo
By Unicorn.Kuppo 2010-11-17 11:07:17  
Luz said:
In this case, the burden of proof should be on the leader not Eri to prove what happened to it. It being tossed is not only unfathomable, but people saying Eri should prove what did or didn't happen to it instead of the guy who very well could have sold it without anyone knowing is pure *** to be honest. If it was tossed by accident it takes little more than a Print Screen stroke to prove it, or Windows+Print Screen and paste the image in MS Paint for those who don't use Windower. At any rate you can't blow this off as "it's inevitable that leaders will steal" and pretend you have any moral objections to it.
I proved as much as I could to my members privately, and although eri did make claims on the right item, they're completely unsubstantiated with the argument of "I saw this mule and it was selling an item, and that obviously means its the same item my linkshell got and I want." Eriaxa and eme, although many people told me to kick you every day and from the start asked me not to pearl you two, I still let you guys in the shell because more often than not you're both nice players or atleast helpful. Doing stuff like this does nothing but hurt your credibility. Sure it probably hurt mine as well being as dropping an item is a stamp of retardation(hi2uVisionSeals), but eme coming on here and looking like an *** and you throwing a fit isn't going to help you. Regardless the shell is doing fine and people are getting atmas/abyssites/quest clearances that they'd otherwise not get.
For the record eri, I think you should post the screens of us talking about you, might give the boards a clear indication of the shells thoughts towards you<3
Cheers&lulz.

oh and replacing it means selling either my novio or heralds gaiters..which is a tough thing to ask any blm main to do.
 Seraph.Rafik
サーバ: Seraph
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-11-17 11:22:25  
lolz, just found out about this post. anyway, the reason i refuse to pass the crappy GK is that, theres damn too many idiots in the LS. i would had more than enough time for the NM but idiots had to killed all my time and stones before the actual fight. and the whole system of items going to who ever totaly sux. there are no damn point system, which were suppose to b implemented. AND the final reason that i refuse to pass is that, i just plain want to PISS off all the god damn idiots in the shells.

dam, all jobs lv 85... where do you store all that gear?
 Unicorn.Eriaxa
user: Eriaxa
By Unicorn.Eriaxa 2010-11-17 15:43:29  
Kuppo, Glad you could finally say something in regards to this. My intention with this post was to simply inform other members of the LS that you sold at least 1 item for 12-20 Million ( Tossed according to Cysten )

I could care less what the LS thinks of me now, people tend to agree with popular opinion when they dont have the convictions to say hey this is not right. I felt I did my part when I was with LS and I know I helped many people with various things inside of Abyssea. I guess I rub some people the wrong way because I like to have fun when I play - I dont take things too seriously and I died a couple times during events because I couldnt keep sneak up on myself and my mule. You know what... I dont care it's a freaking game.

I have been very friendly with you over the years Kuppo. I know even at one point I offered a mule too you after you got banned for botting ( It didnt work out but I did give you the character codes and junk ) So I guess I considered you a friend. You and I used to run a dynamis CoP shell together back in the day when nobody did the CoP zones and even though didnt win all the time it was still alot of fun. I know serveral people that left or are leaving the shell because of this post so I guess I did what I set out to do. My butt isn't hurting contray to the belief of your LS butt buddies. I'm currently (1) NM away from finishing my AF3+2 Feet and I have keys items on my Main and Mule for my head and legs NMs ( You guys can come watch and see how it's done Sunday if you happen to be in the zone's ).

Just a side note in real life I'm going to Late Night with Jimmy Fallon tomorrow ( Anne Hathaway ((she will be mine, oh yes!)) and the dude from Chuck are guests ). I'll sitting in the VIP Section and going backstage for photo ops after the 2 hour tapping. Then we are going to eat 3 pound lobsters afterwards with the former head writer from S & L (T. Sean). Life is good my ex-friend, life is very good. Check me out tomorrow night - I'll be the bald dude in the front row on NBC.

Unicorn.Eriaxa
user: Eriaxa
By Unicorn.Eriaxa 2010-11-17 15:51:58  
Oh and BLM Main since when? You changed to lot THF last week after you got every single item you needed for BLM...... Replace it and have it synthed for Tav, it will only cost you about 2-4 mil and you still made a good 10+ million gil off it nobody believes you tossed it dude.
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2010-11-17 16:08:01  
Tossed it..... lol that's cute.

If he tossed it, I'm Betty White.
By jayallday2012 2010-11-17 19:29:51  
Just a side note in real life I'm going to Late Night with Jimmy Fallon tomorrow ( Anne Hathaway ((she will be mine, oh yes!)) and the dude from Chuck are guests ). I'll sitting in the VIP Section and going backstage for photo ops after the 2 hour tapping. Then we are going to eat 3 pound lobsters afterwards with the former head writer from S & L (T. Sean). Life is good my ex-friend, life is very good. Check me out tomorrow night - I'll be the bald dude in the front row on NBC.

Living the high life eh? (ha!)

Does Saxxon still play?
 Unicorn.Cactustim
user: cactustim
By Unicorn.Cactustim 2010-11-18 10:28:00  
<3 people
 Asura.Emoneaone
サーバ: Asura
user: Oldsarge
By Asura.Emoneaone 2010-11-18 15:54:45  
Unicorn.Crysten said:

While I don't know either Crysten's or Emeraldstar's background, I find it highly amusing that the crisp, proper English comes from someone with a Japanese flagged character and the broken gibberish from a US flagged character. It could be that Emeraldstar was under-educated in Georgia or Alabama. It would explain much!
[+]