Unicorn High Drama - /sigh..PLAYER WARNING-Kuppo!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Unicorn » Unicorn High Drama - /sigh..PLAYER WARNING-Kuppo!
Unicorn High Drama - /sigh..PLAYER WARNING-Kuppo!
 Unicorn.Eriaxa
サーバ: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
user: Eriaxa
By Unicorn.Eriaxa 2010-11-11 11:05:13  
Like I said earlier, thats fine if you feel the need to bash me go ahead it doesnt bother me. You guys troll other servers forums gogogo more power too yah. This post is for members of that shell that didnt realize what Kuppo was up too. You are all entitled to your opinions of me from my 4th ever post on this site but frankly none of you are on Unicorn so whatever. I freely admit I was very angry when I posted that and I'm not so upset anymore because I got it out. I'm happy that you want to make a joke of this situation and I'm sorry I didnt know there are specific guidlines too posting on a forum on the Internet. I know better now, thank you.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2010-11-11 11:07:02  
What is his mule's name? People from Unicorn might be able to confirm that he was indeed selling the items in question.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Nobusagi
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Nobusagi
By Carbuncle.Nobusagi 2010-11-11 11:13:44  
Lakshmi.Aurilius said:
I'm assuming that's what she was talking about. Even though they aren't worth what they used to be at this point.
Ya they only a mill on carby now lol.
 Sylph.Krsone
サーバ: Sylph
user: Basilo
By Sylph.Krsone 2010-11-11 11:16:20  
Gotta love "YOUR too stupid" player warnings carry more weight btw when you can spell correctly.
[+]
 Sylph.Rorrick
サーバ: Sylph
user: Rorrick
By Sylph.Rorrick 2010-11-11 12:02:59  
Leviathan.Novax said:
Unicorn.Eriaxa said:
Kuppo is making Millions of gil off you and your too stupid to even notice.

That's all i saw.

I want to know what hack let that Kuppo guy throw walls around.
 Unicorn.Crysten
user: Crysten
By Unicorn.Crysten 2010-11-11 13:00:28  
Wow, just wow. I think people took the initial point out of my mouth. You come in here insulting people in the LS (myself included) and then start throwing wild accusations about? OK.

Now in terms of what actually happened to get Eriaxa out of the shell, the LS had just killed Bukhis, and had an Ishikimaru drop. One of our members, who was waiting outside due to having low time, came in at 5% to get the Atma. He then lotted the Ishikimaru and refused to pass it when told to, stating he deserved it just as much as the other SAMs after it.

Two SAMs who were present for the whole fight clearly don't deserve that GKT over the guy sat afk for 20 minutes outside, obviously. This person was promptly kicked, and Eri, not agreeing with this shameless display of corrupt leadership, decided to leave himself.

Since Eri was graceful enough to insult me directly, what I will say is this: if you're incapable of even using sneak or invisible on yourself, or your mule, you should never EVER waste a spot dual boxing. I would also like to point out that as a DD, your Bravura is absolute garbage when you spend the majority of every single fight dead or fighting something with AOEs weakened, because you don't have the sense to get a PDT or MDT set for your Warrior. Try being good at your own jobs before you start telling me how to play mine.

The one thing I will agree (partially) with Eri on is the hide. The day that dropped was my first run with the LS and I heard nothing about a Grim Cuirass ever since. I will speak to Kuppo about that myself because I'm also curious. If someone does have proof the hide was sold, I would also like to see it. For me though, Eri's word is more butthurt than legit player warning.
[+]
 Unicorn.Dragonspight
By Unicorn.Dragonspight 2010-11-11 13:35:35  
Leviathan.Novax said:
Unicorn.Eriaxa said:
Kuppo is making Millions of gil off you and your too stupid to even notice.

That's all i saw.

Really, Novax. That's *all* you saw?
 Unicorn.Dakotacj
user: Dakotacj
By Unicorn.Dakotacj 2010-11-11 13:58:44  
Unicorn.Eriaxa said:
You all *** about me aggroing an occational mob! Well, you shouldn't ask me to duel box for you then it's very difficult to control to characters at the same time for those of you that have never tryed.
Crysten you are horrible tank you should seriously consider never playing it again, Dak-??? you are a frontrunning bandwagon jumpper with no skill and very crappy gear and your a loud month peice of crap. Shakkostyle? Who the hell is this guy? Was he even in the shell contributing ever same goes to Dak you useless peice of garbage. I call all you *** out.

Oooh I just find this so epically hilarious! This drama! This hate! It's absolutely delicious!

Now where do I start? Oh here seems fine.

Now my dear Eri, when you say occasional(correct spelling) mob, allow me to reiterate for all of our readers, that by occasional mob, he means EVERY *** MOB IN THE PACK, because he cannot be bothered to bring any kind of oils, powders, tools or spend 20 seconds sneaking and invisibling himself and his mule that he is dual boxing in the ally (and taking up much needed space for people that are actually useful, might I add). I know very well how difficult it is to dual box, but that all depends on a person's experience with it, and what roles he's dual boxing. On more than one occasion (a Tunga I remember specifically), your dual boxing "skills" for lack of a better word, cost us the NM because you couldn't be *** to alt+tab to your mule and stona our whm who was unfortunately caught in the breakga you put her into. No, you left your rdm mule on such an obvious script, and sat there on your war feeding the NM TP and fighting it in the middle of ALL the repops killing us. Then the NM was claimed by a nin and whm duo and killed, completely embarassing us. And frankly, I don't think anyone asked you to dual box for us. Quite the contrary.

As far as Crysten being a sucky tank? I have no idea where you get off saying that. I do not lie that he is one of the best tanks in the shell, not just from gear, but skill as well. Why do you think Kuppo tells him to come pld almost every run? Because he can do his job correctly.

Me? A bandwagon jumper? You mean for insulting you right? In that case I'd say I'm the frontrunning insulter. Afterall I was the first person to lay into your *** that night you blacklisted me. Oh man I just could not stop laughing my *** off when you said that. But in all fairness, you only blacklisted me because you couldn't handle the truth right? And I was totally being honest when I told you that if you'd stop being a dumbass and actually use that blob of meat you call a brain, we'd stop laying into you. But you didn't and probably never will! As far as me being useless garbage, well I guess even garbage has more use than you. I play all my jobs correctly and follow even the simplest of orders (so long as they coincide, gets a bit confusing with different orders from different people afterall). Last night was my 6th run, for the record, by the way. And hey, it only took me til before my first run to tell that you were a complete moron that couldn't perform the simplest task. How you managed to trick so many people into getting you a relic is beyond me. But said relic, as Crysten stated, is completely useless in your hands when you sit there pulling mobs weakened and tanking them. True the aftermath from Metatron Torment gives you a nice def boost, however I've noticed that every time, without fail, during the 2 seconds between when it wears off and you go to WS again, you're still weakened, and you still die instantaneously. You might have great gear, but you're still a dumbfuck elitist that doesn't know how to play his jobs efficiently. I don't have great gear (unless heca harness+1 counts? I think that's my ONLY good piece xD oh and black belt..but who doesn't have that at this point ._.) but I do know how not to die on every single pull while farming for time extensions. A hint for the future Eri: Don't Fell Cleave 15 birds while weakened, because some impatient party member will open the 10 time extensions that dropped while you're still dead :)

Yep. That's all I can think of for the moment. Anyone got anything else?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2010-11-11 14:05:27  
The fact that you use Aurore Beret on monk sickens me, but besides that I've got nothing.

I kid because I love.
[+]
 Unicorn.Gukai
user: Gukai
By Unicorn.Gukai 2010-11-11 14:22:28  
Fair warning - Incoming wall, apologies for the brain cells you are losing over Eri's posting

I laughed at Eri's posting. I will say to start, I've known him a while in name only, you play this game long enough and you just recognize names. Actual playing experience I do not have a lengthy history with except in this Abyssea linkshell. My history with the linkshell consist of a half dozen runs; they do 3 runs a week and due to work I can only make 1-2 of them.

Crysten's details about the incident are exact. Emeraldstar was asked to pass for those very reasons and refused, got the GKT. It actually would have gone to me, so pointing that out before someone say's I'm bias or some crap. Eh, no sweat off my back, I'll get it another time. But Eri asked to be kicked because he did not agree with what was done to Emerald. Comments were made afterwards regarding Emerald's lootwhoring to which I cannot confirm or deny simply because of my limited attendance as mentioned initially. So this kicking wasnt solely based on that episode but was an 'icing on the cake'.

Eriaxa had a good rant on specific people didnt he? Was he accurate? Hardly.

Crysten is one of the best paladin's I've had the pleasure to play with, and I've known him for at least 4 years in and out of several linkshells. This opinion is shared by a great deal of individuals. He absolutely hit it on the nose when he commented about you. Now, because of my limited experience with you and the frustration at watching you hit the floor and hearing about your dummy-mistakes, I talked to a few people who had been a while and might or might not know you from actual experiences, and those who did have history playing with you had one general consensus: you were a nice guy but it was common for you to do stupid stuff. They didnt give any specifics, it was just a general opinion about you and your actions.

It really is sad to see someone with a relic and great gear (you) not utilize it properly in regards to player skill and gear setups (as Crysten mentioned). I couldn't continue watching you at the Fell Cleave party when you kept dying and playing unweakened for at least a half hour (to the folks reading this, he'd get up, weak, Fell Cleave, die, rinse and repeat without ever unweakening). You are an epic waste of healing support better spent on those who don't brag about their prowess and can keep themselves alive. Everyone dies, thats a given, but you seem to make a hobby out of it and thats not the idea of being a tank, and everyone has to work harder as a result. To comment on what Crysten posted about the sneak/invisible, this was one time he came as a mage (RDM I believe) and failed to sneak/inv himself, ran through mobs, trained them and died - because as a mage he forgot to cast on himself. Stupid stuff happens, we all make mistakes, this can be attributed to such a silly error. It's just another delay on the event in progress.

You further go on about Dakotacj. Again, another person I've known for years. Yes, he's among the newer members of the Abyssea linkshell, but he's just as entitled to call people out on their stupidity as any one else is - the difference is that he has the balls to do it while most people tend to stay quiet. You call him shitty, his gear crappy, etc. He is more effective than you, hes more reliable than you, and I watched his DRG outshine your Fell Cleave and he lived though it because he knows how to play to at least keep alive until the life-saving cure comes. We regularly dual tank mobs and he does a better job as MNK-tank than you in your finest PLD or WAR gear. I'll pick him any day because I can count on him living longer than 10 seconds. I'd like to know what you consider shitty gear. Sure, hes got some of the funny pink gear, but I forgave him, as he made it up with skill. But theres few finer DRGs in both gear and kill, and his MNK and SMN gear are great too, and he's always trying to improve his game like the rest of us who aren't riding the tailcoats of their relic.

You're allowed to rant and rave all you want, and make accusations. Anyone here is entitled to that. But at least do it with class, and with accurate and actual details if you want to sway or influence others with your opinion. If you are going to trash people you should at least support it with an example or evidence or sufficient play history, none of what you did. You were better off just saying bad things about Kuppo in relation to those items and leave it at that, because everything else is emotion-driven rage based on fluff. Everything I've said here is based on fact, has already been cited by others further supporting its occurrence, and I acknowledged what I couldn't speak on specifically. Don't blame dual boxing for your mistakes, if you can't play 2 then stick with one because in the end the mistake is still on you.

You want to know how it ended after you and your mule left? There was much cheering by a majority of the linkshell as people were saying it was about time. Even if my own wall of text is bashed, it's kinda difficult to refute what we've said when its supported by so many.

End of Wall
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2010-11-11 14:34:16  
As much as I am amused by the back and forth, the only issue that is indicated in the title is whether or not Kuppo is actually using you guys to make gil or not.

I still seek the answer to this question. Can any of you deny it with 100% certainty? Has anyone received a Juogi or a Grim Cuirass or the mat to have one made?

Reading you all insulting each other is fun, but that is the answer I seek.

/awaits in anticipation
[+]
 Unicorn.Crysten
By Unicorn.Crysten 2010-11-11 14:44:04  
Lakshmi.Aurilius said:
As much as I am amused by the back and forth, the only issue that is indicated in the title is whether or not Kuppo is actually using you guys to make gil or not.

I still seek the answer to this question. Can any of you deny it with 100% certainty? Has anyone received a Juogi or a Grim Cuirass or the mat to have one made?

Reading you all insulting each other is fun, but that is the answer I seek.

/awaits in anticipation

Unicorn.Crysten said:
The one thing I will agree (partially) with Eri on is the hide. The day that dropped was my first run with the LS and I heard nothing about a Grim Cuirass ever since.

Nobody has recieved the materials, nobody has recieved the item. Until I can physically ask Kuppo himself, I will assume it's on a mule.
[+]
 Siren.Kuz
サーバ: Siren
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2010-11-11 14:48:39  
This thread now officially looks like a contest to see who can create a bigger wall of type :(

EDIT: Case in point. See Below
 Unicorn.Eriaxa
By Unicorn.Eriaxa 2010-11-11 15:04:26  
So glad you guys could chime in now we have "Drama".

1st- I HATE DUEL BOXING - If you were in the LS more runs Dak you would know this. I *** to Kuppo that I dont want to bring the mule but he insisted on me bringing the stupid mule for months (Mainly for TH5) because of the very low turn out for a very long time. When I have to control 2 characters I am utterly useless and the majority of the time I had to. I dont like doing it and I am absolutely horrible at it. Last nights run without a mule did I aggro anything? NO! Did I die? NO!

2nd- None of the healers,blackmages or melee's in the LS understand how War burn ( Fell cleave) works. It's so simple. You have a puller grab 8-15 mobs. You 'BUFF' the warrior (PRO and Phallax II - VIT from WHM etc. ). The warrior uses fell cleave. *PLEASE NOTE* No one else needs to do a damn thing! All the other melee can just sit still and go afk ( That never happens though. Every pull we do someone is attacking something and all different mobs for that matter instead of assisting the WAR) The BLM immediately sleep all the mobs. The warrior Builds TP on the mob he's engaged on ... while the WHM's heals and the RDM Phalanx II's and Hastes the Warrior ( PRETTY BASIC STUFF THAT NEVER HAPPENS ) the Warrior Fell Cleave's again all the mobs die. This is what I explained to leaders of the shell on how to do the burn but is that how we did it? NO! It would take 15 mins for the BLM and the melee to cap lights and another 15 to get us about 300-400 mins in time. Why Dont we do this every run instead of wasting stones ? You guy waste my talnets instead of embracing them.

I dont know what your refering to on Tunga. I remember this LS fighting him 2 times. Both times I was the last person standing because everyone else died. If I have said once I have said it a million times 'These mobs need to be low-maned not fought in an alliance'. 1-2 DD with 1 Healer is all you need. You dont need a tank you dont need a bard and you certainly dont need 2 partys of melee's beating on them. Abyssea mobs are so easy its mindboggling to me how the linkshell almost wiped to the Pony yesterday and has wiped to Tunga on 2 different occations and that first god aweful fight against that doom spamming Tarus(before your time dak) I think everyone died almost 20 times each and that day I advised Kuppo 'YO! you need to get some SMN's out here' Before the fight. Last night I advised on LS we should use 4 SMN's and what happened? We won with 1 death. I guess Kuppo doesnt like it when someone else speaks up. I may have hurt his feelings and I guess with all the new additions to the LS he wont miss me. I'm glad you guys came back to FFXI since thing didnt work out with FFXIV. You guys can watch me in abyssea with 3-4 friends take down everything you kill with an alliance(with a bunch of deaths) and be done with mine and my friend AF3 in about 2 weeks. You guys will be still working on your 1st peice of AF+1.

Also, I got my relic in about 4 months with alot of help from many different people. (2) of my other friends have used the same method and that I shared with them and they got there's in the same amount of time. I'm sorry I didnt mean to insult you're gear Dak I was mad at the time and you definetly had some good points about my actions but please understand I have no buisness duel boxing period. But that doesnt change the facts that Kuppo sold stuff the LS farmed and he didnt share the loot with anyone. I mean seriously look at his FFXIAH log... do you see him selling anything? Buy Buy Buy Buy!....... come on now.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
サーバ: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-11-11 15:11:20  
Is it too late to still say /hi drama?
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2010-11-11 15:19:16  
While Fell Cleave works well, I wouldn't suggest having the rest of the people do nothing. Especially if you have a blue mage. Blue mage makes fell cleave burning exceptional. Have him set whirl of rage and it only compliments you.

Since whirl can get up there in damage and stuns all targets it hits.

Fell Cleave > Whirl of Rage > (If anything is still alive) Fell Cleave

***is super win.
 Unicorn.Eriaxa
By Unicorn.Eriaxa 2010-11-11 15:20:03  
What about Emeraldstar loot ***! Give me a break. Leo got a Katana a back peice a neck piece and he looted and won 2 stones in the same run. I complained to Kuppo and he told me you should congrates him instead of bitching about it. When you dont establish looting rules thats what happens. My main reason for leaving the shell. It pissed me off that I knew Kuppo was selling stuff behind our backs but I have no need for gil so I didnt air it out till now. At one point we were a 1 winning lot per run LS. What the hell happened to that?

Gukai I really didnt bring you into this because you didnt bash me in LS till after I left. I mainly said hateful things to the people that insisted on saying mean and hateful things in LS during events to me because it's completely uncalled for while were doing a run. If you have a problem with something I'm doing send me a tell don't air it out in the middle of an event I'm helping run. It takes people focus off the goal of the event and then all of a sudden its a pissing match instead of what we set out to do. I didn't ask to run these events I just happened to step up when no leadership was around. I dont know you at all, I'm not gonna bash you and you are completely correct I should not have bashed Dak and Crysten either since I really dont know them either I just said things outta anger and believe me I dont let things bother me in this game but for some odd reason last night pissed me off really really bad.

Kuppo I do know. I have know him since I first started playing this game about 7 years ago. He Bot's, he cheats, he cheated me, he cheated all of you.
 Unicorn.Eriaxa
By Unicorn.Eriaxa 2010-11-11 16:02:54  
Oh, if Kuppo comes up with a Skin or any of the other Items now I'm sure he can afford them they are 1/20 of what they cost now then when he sold them. I guess more power too him.
 Unicorn.Leoheart
user: Leoheart
By Unicorn.Leoheart 2010-11-11 16:10:55  
Unicorn.Eriaxa said:
What about Emeraldstar loot ***! Give me a break. Leo got a Katana a back peice a neck piece and he looted and won 2 stones in the same run. I complained to Kuppo and he told me you should congrates him instead of bitching about it.

i cant help being the only #1 ninja, and i've worked very hard to obtain the +1 af3 i now have, and have most of my friends and empyrean (Yeah, you included) to thank for the help it's made my experiance of this game a much more fun one, and if i recall correctly you yourself have obtained 2 balance stones in one run, you need to reflect upon yourself before constructing criticism on others.
 Unicorn.Crysten
By Unicorn.Crysten 2010-11-11 16:25:19  
To get this topic somewhat back on track, supposedly the hide was tossed and he's willing to replace it. That's the answer I got from Kuppo just now. Whether he wishes to post this himself is up to him.

All this topic is butthurt anyway, Eri doesn't have any proof he's done anything wrong (name his mules, show us he's upgrading a relic or something, give us and example of something hes bought that's actally worth money), and to be fair, Kuppo doesn't have anything to show either apart from offering to let me log him on myself.

So until anyone wants to post screenshots or anything, you'll find me in the john.
[+]
 Fenrir.Mtmoogle
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Bogamoga
By Fenrir.Mtmoogle 2010-11-11 16:28:12  
turn this thread into a book please!!!!
i might actually buy it
 Unicorn.Angrist
user: Angrist
By Unicorn.Angrist 2010-11-11 16:29:35  
I missed all the drama! >.<
 Unicorn.Eriaxa
By Unicorn.Eriaxa 2010-11-11 17:19:04  
So Kuppo tossed a 15 million gil Item (when he got it). So i think he owe the LS about 750k per person in the alliance and to replace the item and have it synthed for Tav. If you honestly believe he tossed it you dont know Kuppo at all. He was WELL aware of its value the day he got. Mainly cause I told him what it was selling for.
 Unicorn.Eriaxa
By Unicorn.Eriaxa 2010-11-11 17:20:23  
Leo I didnt mean to single you out just using you as an example your not the only person that got that many items in 1 day. Just saying Emerald shouldn't have been singled out either. It wasn't his fault he lost 30+ mins because some noob aggroed something that we weren't planning on fighting. He had more then enough time to do the 3 NMs we had planned.
By jayallday2012 2010-11-11 17:50:16  
It's just a game.
[+]
By jayallday2012 2010-11-11 17:50:38  
And this ***happens all the time
 Unicorn.Dragonspight
By Unicorn.Dragonspight 2010-11-12 01:33:30  
Foreword: I took the liberty to correct Eriaxa's original post to save everyone else the effort of reading it and for a look into what Eri would sound like were he to use proper English.

Unicorn.Eriaxa said:
First, I cannot stand unfair gaming practices. For those of you who have been in Linkshells I have run, you should know I have always tried diligently to run a fair and honest Linkshell.

I was in Kuppo's Abyssea shell since its creation and have even lead a few runs when he couldn't attend.

This story starts about three months ago. We fought and defeated several Notorious Monsters in Abyssea, resulting in drops that, at the time, accrued very high amounts of gil. In fact, some of these items were selling for more than 12 million gil at the time (on Unicorn).

After seeing Kuppo lot and hold these items several times, I questioned his distribution plan in terms of gil. Particularly, I wanted to know whether he planned to allot the gil amongst the members of the linkshell or to craft a Grim body for a #1 PLD.

He replied, "Oh! Yeah. I plan to make a grim body and give it to a Paladin."

That never happened. In fact, I witnessed his mule selling the materials in Upper Jeuno. That being said, I left the shell yesterday because Kuppo kicked a member (for a selfish reason).

Now, I would like to say this to all you stupid *** in that linkshell who insulted me after my resignation: "You are being duped, you morons. Kuppo is making millions of gil off you, and you're too stupid to notice. You complain about me aggroing an occasional monster! You shouldn't ask me to duel box for you. It's very difficult to control two characters at the same time.

(The next paragraph is directed only at the four people who insulted me, not the entire shell. Some of the posters couldn't infer what I implied, so I'm spelling[Editor's note: lol] it out for them.)

Crysten: you are horrible Paladin and should seriously consider never playing it again. I actually liked your damage on Dragoon

Dak: you are a loud-mouthed, front-running bandwagon jumper with no skill and very crappy gear. Were you even in the shell contributing, you useless piece of garbage?

Shakkostyle: Who the hell are you? Were you even in the shell contributing? Where were you during the last four runs?

Kuppo: you are the biggest loser I know on FFXI. I was friends with you six years ago, when you were 'Seraphise', before you got banned for botting (Flee hacks and Walking through walls).

I call all you *** out. I hope all the other people in this linkshell come to their senses.

I'm glad I know how you guys feel about my play style, and "good riddance" is right, Crysten. I don't need you guys to accomplish my goals in this game.

I have gotten all that I require from you. Thanks for the Atmas. Those are about the only things you guys knew how to do correctly.

I could *** and moan all day about how you guys farm in the zones. There is a reason half of you dont even have one AF3+1 piece while every Japanese player I know has muliple sets of AF3+2: because you follow a noob who's made at least thirty million gil off of you.

I will have my AF3+2 set by next Sunday. What will you guys have? A leader who is selfish and greedy. That's about it. Enough said.

Love, Eri
[+]
 Valefor.Gespenst
サーバ: Valefor
user: Gespenst
By Valefor.Gespenst 2010-11-12 02:10:14  
jayallday2012 said:
It's just a game.
No this is AF3 its serious business!
 Unicorn.Eriaxa
By Unicorn.Eriaxa 2010-11-12 13:58:35  
DS: I need to hire you as my editor for any and all future posts on this forum.