Looking For An Endgame Shell Abyssea/event Heavy L

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Leviathan » Looking for an endgame shell Abyssea/event heavy L
Looking for an endgame shell Abyssea/event heavy L
By Leojr 2010-11-05 07:46:34  
Looking for a group that does alot of AF3/NM farming. I'm looking for a LS that does this event 8pm+ (I can do before but this is best) I just barely got into the Abyssea scene so all I have SAM85 BRD77 PLD75. SAM is merited in every way possible, BRD and PLD need work but almost done. So far just mainly looking to earn SAM AF3/Rare/ex items and to complete Emperyan GK.
 Leviathan.Antonioklaus
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Antonioklaus 2010-11-09 19:48:39  
I run botd and we typically do abyssea on Monday night. During the cap increase time, we typically just xp. Then when ppl have jobs done we move on to other stuff like the nms. Our main event nights are Sunday and Wednesday. We do Abyssea NMs, Atma farms etc. We also throw in sky and sea every now and then. Lately, we've been just doing those as ppl need stuff from their. i.e. Torques or w.legs. Our shell is endgame but we also like to think of ourself as a family and thus many of us stay in the shell all the time. We have ppl from all walks of life. Militay, students, families, etc. I personally am 37 with a wife of 15 years and 2 kids so I play when not doing family obligations. Which happens to be right now. My wife has a really sick friend so I haven't played in about 2 weeks because we are staying with her to help out as best as we can. So, if you are interested, contact Draylo and he'll hook you up. I won't be gone too long cause I love FFXI and have been playing it since ps2 release. I have no plans of leaving until they shut it down.
 Leviathan.Xayla
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: xayla
By Leviathan.Xayla 2010-11-15 23:48:10  
Do you guys operate as a social LS as well? I'm just getting back into the game after a long time. I never really got past 60'ish thief (that's my highest.) Never even got to finish any of the zilart missions or anything. I'm not necessarily end-game material at this point.
I've also been out of the game so long I feel I need a good ls to maybe help guide me into the current swing of things. Know of any that might help? (Don't get me wrong, I'm not asking for a hand-hold, I'm asking for a LS with good, experience players who can help me learn how things go now and get me up to speed knowledge-wise. I'm pretty good when someone gives me the right direction.)