users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Leviathan » End-game LS
End-game LS
 Leviathan.Bassclef
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Bassclef
By Leviathan.Bassclef 2010-11-04 14:33:25  
Since Abyssea has become the norm for all things time consuming---tiered NMs, EXP/cruor/AF3(Empyrean) parties going on until sunrise, and Bastion---I figured since I am unable to join the more... hardcore/mainstream/"serious" linkshells based around doing all the aforementioned events due to time constraints, that I should at least try to make one with a more casual tone to it.

As of right now, I want to see if anyone on Leviathan is interested in joining an Abyssea, Abyssea NMs (for seals/trials), and VNM LS with weekend run times only. Being a full-time commuting college student myself, I only have Friday-Sunday free.

Attendance won't be mandatory on some events, but will be highly encouraged to help others get things done faster.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-11-04 14:35:59  
Leviathan.Bassclef said:
Since Abyssea has become the norm for all things time consuming---tiered NMs, EXP/cruor/AF3(Empyrean) parties going on until sunrise, and Bastion---I figured since I am unable to join the more... hardcore/mainstream/"serious" linkshells based around doing all the aforementioned events due to time constraints, that I should at least try to make one with a more casual tone to it.

As of right now, I want to see if anyone on Leviathan is interested in joining an Abyssea, Abyssea NMs (for seals/trials), and VNM LS with weekend run times only. Being a full-time commuting college student myself, I only have Friday-Sunday free.

Attendance won't be mandatory on some events, but will be highly encouraged to help others get things done faster.

oh man i wish there was a weekend warrior abyssea ls on my server >.>
 Leviathan.Bassclef
By Leviathan.Bassclef 2010-11-04 15:01:10  
Yeah, all the Linkshell shouts I see in Whitegate have almost completely conflicting times for me. My old weekend Nyzul and expansion mission static disbanded after we finished Treasures of Aht Urghan. We're still about 2/3 through Wings of the Goddess (Bastok storyline), too.
 Leviathan.Antonioklaus
By Leviathan.Antonioklaus 2010-11-09 19:57:27  
I can't help you with Friday and Saturday but my LS does events every Sunday night at 7pm EST till about midnight. 5:30 if you count our Limbus runs.
 Leviathan.Dissonant
By Leviathan.Dissonant 2010-11-09 20:27:20  
Abyssea doesn't actually have to time-consuming. You can operate very well just going in for a few pop NM fights with a small group and stuff like that. The amount of time "required" to do Abyssea is actually much lower than other events like dynamis or einherjar or limbus/hnm due to the fact that you can get together with a few people on a whim, farm a pop in a few minutes and then pop a dude or just run through the zone and make a really long run-on sentence. NEWAYZ making your own LS may be a good idea considering most shells aren't casual like that and how constrictive your schedule is. It's not like you even need a lot of people to get stuff done, you just need the right ones.
 Leviathan.Bassclef
By Leviathan.Bassclef 2010-11-09 21:36:55  
As toward the topic whether or not Abyssea is time consuming... the idea of having to exit to get more stones (if the need arises) makes you realize how much time you've already spent in there for. Perhaps it's also in part to the dread I always got when I did Dynamis. The three hour mark and the possibility of drops never dropping just doesn't sit well with me.