Looking For Linkshells (ZNM/Limbus)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fairy » Looking for Linkshells (ZNM/Limbus)
Looking for Linkshells (ZNM/Limbus)
 Fairy.Tbest
サーバ: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-09 13:10:48  
Ok.. So... I joined a new up-and-coming ZNM LS a couple weeks ago that died after a week and was then absorbed into another shell... All went fine for a couple weeks and then we failed miserably on Gears with like 4 Blm... We failed on my pop item too. >.<
We had quite a few people stop showing up after that. I shouted a bit for another ZNM shell and so far no luck except one that goes at ~2pm EST on Tuesdays...
I'm generally at work until 7pm EST Mon-Fri. And then I have Dynamis Mon/Fri 9pm EST and Limbus Wed/Sat 7pm EST.

Does anyone know of a decent ZNM LS where I can pick up some Hachiryu / Enkidu for my Monk and some Aurum / Polearms for my girlfriend's Dragoon?

Also... Not really 'looking' for a Limbus shell... But... That being said, I wouldn't mind having a shell that focuses more on farming +1 items in Apollyon / Temenos instead of just focusing on Homam with a sub-focus on Nashira. Since there is really no Nashira piece that I want now for my Whm or Smn and I can't wear any of the Homam with the jobs I have leveled or jobs I'll be leveling in the near future.
Or... A shell that I'd be able to gain points on my character and lot on Nash/Homam with another character outside of the run. I'd love to get some Nash for my friend's blm/brd that I use often or my friend's/brother's thf/pld/drg/blu.

At the moment I have 74 Whm (Don't really plan on lvling it back to 75 after delvling for ~5k xp. >.>), 75 Smn, and 75 Mnk (My preferred job.).
I'm also slowly leveling 53 Pup and 61 Sam to 75. The emphasis there is on slowly... I really don't care to lvl up, but I do merit fairly often with my gf's 75 Drg and my 75 Rdm alternate character. (I dual-box my Mnk and the Rdm.)
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-10 09:29:06  
Bring
Up
My
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-10 09:40:24  
You can try to shout and ask if there are any ls's with those timezones etc. and if they have a website check it out and apply if you like. That may help your process :)

Or you can make your own ls and find a few ppl willing to do the znm thing at those certain times too, limbus shouldnt be hard though. If you have a few friends for it, you can probably just take 6 ppl up to limbus or blm's too.
 Lakshmi.Septroth
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Septroth 2009-02-10 09:43:58  
4 blms to kill gears is just dumb bring at liest 6 if not 8 and a pld/nin to kite then they easy as hell to kill
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-10 09:54:07  
Yeah, I know it was dumb. I would have liked 12 BLM for Gears tbh... Which is why we went with only 4 BLM. The leadership isn't all that great.... But, that's what we had and they were in a rush to do them for a Tinnin set. And we did have a pld/nin with Crimson to kite at least.

Unfortunately, I was the poor shmuck that got to use his pop item on it.

Anyway... I have shouted for a bit and to no avail... >.> That's why I'm posting here.
 Fairy.Conchita
user: Conchita
By Fairy.Conchita 2009-02-10 10:05:01  
Septroth said:
4 blms to kill gears is just dumb bring at liest 6 if not 8 and a pld/nin to kite then they easy as hell to kill

<.< killed it before with 3 BLMs and 1 RDM (first time - nothing else). Another time with 1 RDM, 1 PLD and 3 BLMs (second). I thought that was foolproof, unless you have BLMs that don't know which element is the opposite of it's current En-spell <.> And also have the BLMs come /NIN. Just kite around the poles, don't even need movement+
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-10 10:12:00  
Anyway.... Really not a thread about Gears and who can kill it with what. :P

But... I'll get ya some pop items for it if you want to kill it and give me the drops, Conchita. ^.~
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-10 10:21:10  
lol you should just make a ls and set it for the times you want and recruit ppl for it :) I think a znm ls may help if you made it on your own since you said you tried shouts.

Now the hard part is thinking of a linkshell name lol
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-10 10:25:03  
I suppose... So, Alyria, wanna transfer servers and join my brand-new ZNM LS? Times are tbd.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-10 10:29:18  
lol I would if I had nothing in gilgamesh lol I love my LS and ppl there, its home ^^

But I can make a mule there for ya lol
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-10 10:31:21  
Alrighty. How long ya think it'll take ya to lvl blm to 75 on your mule? >.>
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-02-10 10:47:15  
we kill gears regularly with 3 blm , 1 rdm, 1 whm and a pld or nin to kite. Extremely easy mob.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-10 10:49:26  
*Looks over at Frobeus, bitchslaps him, then walks off.* Unless you're offering to transfer servers and start a ZNMLS over here on Fairy, you can kindly stfu b/c as I've stated before... This is not a thread for discussion of Gears.
Got it?
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-10 10:49:42  
lmao well let's calculate lol

* Level whm sub to 18 or (37 with level sync lol without sub) to get sub job and level rdm sub to 37.

*Get war to 18 then get kazham keys, do quest for nin, get scroll ichi and later on when 37 nin get ni eventually.
(Get fame for ichi quest...)

*finally start leveling blm soloing, pting, manaburning. til I get to lvl 50 and need LB1 and continue on leveling til I get to Maat (took 6 times for maat on my main char)

*Get some AF also for blm and finish blm to 75

There's also the thing of farming for gil lol so i can at least have decent gear.

So calculating all of that up it would be after you already get all your stuff from znm and limbus lol
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-10 10:52:18  
Well, I'd PL ya and pay for your gear. ^.~

And you don't know how slowly I acquire gear. >.> I bet you could lvl blm to 75 before I got all the gear. :P
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-10 10:53:42  
lol oh and theres the quest for sleepga 2 lol

and how can u pl a blm lol ?
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-10 10:55:29  
By throwing them into a 5 melee party and letting them leech some xp as they throw in random nukes?

I don't level blm, so I really don't know how the xp solo'ing at pet camps stacks up to xp in a melee burn pt with a pl.
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-02-10 10:55:35  
y don't you transfer to my server? we are always taking peps.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-10 11:00:55  
Because I have two accounts on this server as well as a few good friends and access to their characters/crafts. So I'd have to move/convince all of them to move over...
Plus... One of my friends just recently moved to Fairy.

So, really... It's not just 'my one character' looking for a new ZNM LS, it's about 4-8 characters (depending on who's on when) looking for a new ZNM LS.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-10 11:03:54  
lol to be honest when i leveled blm long while ago, i never solo'd until i was at lvl 67 for a bit then did mire pt's too when ppl actually let blm in a mire pt <3 JP pt's, back way before i did manaburns constantly and in pt. Now its just different, ppl dont want blms in pts as much anymore since they can solo alot.

But sorry buddy not gonna lvl a new char to do all the quests tc. over again lol

you can always transfer to our server too lol ppl always doing znms
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-10 11:06:47  
lol, no worries. :P I knew you weren't going to.