言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
By Eclipse 2010-10-14 17:38:05  
I cannot seem to get my avatar up for FFXIV Pro while I was able to get the same avatar up on the FFXIAH side. I just wanted to share this in case anyone else was having errors with their avatar, or if someone could share some helpful tips. The avatar is way below the required size.

Thank you for your time. And thank you so much for another one of these sites! <3

E
By Eclipse 2010-10-14 17:39:25  
Okay perhaps seeing as I see my avatar on the side but nothing under the members menu, there must be something else I am missing. I know when I try to upload it here all it does is refresh the page. Sorry for double psoting but I didn't see an edit link! Thanks!
By Rahze 2010-10-14 18:22:19  
Im getting the same error. Shows up blank in member's area. Guess I'll see if it shows up now when I post...
By Rahze 2010-10-14 18:23:19  
No it's still blank, I've tried countless files, ones I know should work and fit. :(

Btw how did you capture your character's image, looks like the lodestone one?
 Ramuh.Krizz
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-10-14 18:44:00  
Eclipse said:
I cannot seem to get my avatar up for FFXIV Pro while I was able to get the same avatar up on the FFXIAH side. I just wanted to share this in case anyone else was having errors with their avatar, or if someone could share some helpful tips. The avatar is way below the required size.

Thank you for your time. And thank you so much for another one of these sites! <3

E
Just to clarify, you're following these steps, right?

On the right click characters.
Next to your character's name you should see an edit button.
On that page you browse to your image and click submit.

By Eclipse 2010-10-15 15:54:46  
Rahze said:
No it's still blank, I've tried countless files, ones I know should work and fit. :(

Btw how did you capture your character's image, looks like the lodestone one?

I used Print Screen > MS Paint > Gimp 2.0 for some touch ups.

_________

By Eclipse 2010-10-15 16:20:09  
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Eclipse said:

E

I had a few more errors, kept trying and now it works just fine. ^^
By Rahze 2010-10-15 16:31:24  
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Eclipse said:

E

Character avatar updated now, but will not apply a member avatar. IS that all you do is update by character? I keep seeing my member post as being blank and would rather have SOMETHING there.
By Rahze 2010-10-15 16:31:50  
As you can see, my avatar is still blank even after applying a character avatar.
By Rahze 2010-10-15 16:37:41  
Steps:

Members Menu
Account
Choose File
Save
(pretends to upload, but when refreshes, remains blank)

Members Menu Account
Characters
Edit
Update Avatar
Choose File
Save
(avatar updated, but does not display in forum posts and I can only post as "Rahze" not my character)
By Rahze 2010-10-18 15:53:45  
Finally worked today.