Any Walk Of Echoes Groups Recruiting On Lak?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Lakshmi » Any Walk of Echoes groups recruiting on Lak?
Any Walk of Echoes groups recruiting on Lak?
 Lakshmi.Chilzen
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Chilzen
By Lakshmi.Chilzen 2010-10-08 04:33:32  
I've been messing around a bit in there the past week or so, and noticed it's really really empty in there... Working towards getting the 30 Coins of Birth for Daka Dagger on Magian, and seems it'd be alot better to kill with a group going for the win as opposed to the soloing for 1 coin every hour or two from my current guesses.
By Gemah 2010-10-08 06:24:44  
Good luck soloing coins, Ive tried to see how it is and you won't really kill much... maybe a few mobs before they start to gang up on you. Conflux 1 has a couple of soloable crabs (no link). Just get a party of 7-8 and do conflux #2. It's really easy and very doable with that amount of people.
I kind of with there were more people in there cause it is kind of fun. Nobody really gives a crap about it, though, because of Abyssea.
By BorealisV2 2010-10-08 06:42:33  
You can solo coins relatively easily, but it will take you *** years. Took me 3 weeks just to get the coins for my Hiradennotachi +1 and that was a combination of duo/trio and Slime boss wins. I got very lucky with pouches and got 18 coins in 1 night.

I recommend getting a friend and duoing until Japs come/friends are willing to help then rape the Slime bosses.

***'s fun for the first week...
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-10-08 06:47:39  
BorealisV2 said:
You can solo coins relatively easily, but it will take you *** years. Took me 3 weeks just to get the coins for my Hiradennotachi +1 and that was a combination of duo/trio and Slime boss wins. I got very lucky with pouches and got 18 coins in 1 night.

I recommend getting a friend and duoing until Japs come/friends are willing to help then rape the Slime bosses.

Agree with this. It's pretty fun. Positioning can be a gigantic pain if you have people not on the ball so much. Very do-able with a few sac pulls though.
By Gemah 2010-10-08 07:06:32  
BorealisV2 said:

Where would you recommend duoing exactly? And what? Slimes or something? Ive done slime bosses a few times but I've never really gotten anything I've wanted. A couple of pouches for weapons Ill probably never use... I've always been ranked in the top 5 but never really anything Ive wanted...

Ive tried to make a party, even with shouts, but no one seems to care about it at all.
By BorealisV2 2010-10-08 07:18:09  
Gemah said:
BorealisV2 said:

Where would you recommend duoing exactly? And what? Slimes or something? Ive done slime bosses a few times but I've never really gotten anything I've wanted. A couple of pouches for weapons Ill probably never use... I've always been ranked in the top 5 but never really anything Ive wanted...

Ive tried to make a party, even with shouts, but no one seems to care about it at all.

I went SAM/NIN and a friend came WHM/SCH, usually alternated between crabs and Slimes (need the WHM to sac for Slimes). If I could get a third Ants became viable, they have hate reset and it's annoying as hell when you're the only DD. With 3 people, assuming the DD are good you can easily clear the zone of babies, I recommend bringing a THF as third if possible, saw a notable increase in single coin drops with TH4. As long as you understand how the mobs advance it's a simple, yet tedious routine.

As for the Slime bosses; it can be done with 6 people (1 as sac/intercepter) WHM, 2x DD/NIN, DNC and a BRD.
 Lakshmi.Chilzen
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Chilzen
By Lakshmi.Chilzen 2010-10-08 13:00:20  
Wow, all sorts of good advice in this thread. I'll have to look into doing the slime bosses with that setup sometime, since it sounds like you only get the pouches from winning the conflux.