フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » White Mage » WHM Healing Speed and Potency
WHM Healing Speed and Potency
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Odin.Sheelay
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2010-10-05 22:15:18  
I was checking at how much Fast Cast and -Spellcasting time could be put in a Pre-Cure Build before swapping to an optimal Potency Build.
Bare with me I'm nowhere near any of the 2 builds.
I was just curious to hear opinions.

So for Pre cast I only put in the fastcast and -Spellcast gear):

And then finish casting in this:

Uhm, feather would need to stay in both sets
 Ramuh.Laffter
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2010-10-05 22:23:51  
That kind of set would pretty much put you past the soft cap for any Cure.

I thought there was a point where stacking more MND didn't help Cures anymore? I might be wrong.
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2010-10-05 22:29:59  
I thought there was no soft cap for Cure Vs and VIs ?
I'm not WHM main so I'll take any correction
[+]
 Siren.Temeraire
サーバ: Siren
user: Temeraire
By Siren.Temeraire 2010-10-05 22:39:26  
No soft cap for Cure 5 and 6...just straight formula. Cure potency caps at 50%, so you probably don't need Healing Feather. There is also Fylgja Torque (+1) and Medicine Ring if you want to play with gear options in other slots, but you should be at 1050+ on Cure 5 with what you have listed.
 Fenrir.Snick
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-10-05 22:41:58  
There's no reason to waste inventory space on the belt or the neck. Group 1 merits are pretty much a no brainer now with abyssea. Regen is useless with so much HP might as well go 5/5 Bar spell and 5/5 cure casting. And just drop merits only if you're capped without it anyways.

Fast cast caps at 50%, btw.
[+]
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2010-10-05 22:54:44  
Fenrir.Snick said:
There's no reason to waste inventory space on the belt or the neck. Group 1 merits are pretty much a no brainer now with abyssea. Regen is useless with so much HP might as well go 5/5 Bar spell and 5/5 cure casting. And just drop merits only if you're capped without it anyways.

Fast cast caps at 50%, btw.

Eh, I know Regen merits are a waste now, I had finished meriting WHM long before the lvl update (WHM was my 2nd 75)

The Fast cast gear I posted though only goes up to +11, maybe +13 if Incantor stone and Vivid strap both give -2% casting time (it's currently unknown though atm I believe).

TY for the advise :)
 Fenrir.Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-10-05 22:58:26  
Cure casting time is same as Fast cast, just for Cures(obviously)

So with just cure clogs, af3+2 legs, you have 27% Fast cast

10% more from /sch and 20% from merits.... You see the need for FC gear sorta disappears.

Of course, you'd still want the FC for other spells obviously, which is why I'd say the neck/waist are not worth it.
[+]
 Fenrir.Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-10-05 22:59:11  
And of course, sometimes with lag or whatever you're precast gear might not always kick in. With my current setup, I could drop 1 merit from Cure spellcast time and still be capped but I like it as extra security just in case.
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2010-10-05 23:03:24  
Yea, lag is usually my major handicap (playing on XBox...)
Well, tyvm for all the advise, that will allow me to focus better on what gear I should really aim for when I come back on game :}
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2010-10-05 23:25:15  
Siren.Temeraire said:
No soft cap for Cure 5 and 6...just straight formula. Cure potency caps at 50%, so you probably don't need Healing Feather. There is also Fylgja Torque (+1) and Medicine Ring if you want to play with gear options in other slots, but you should be at 1050+ on Cure 5 with what you have listed.

Actually my current Potency build has both Fylgja Torque and Medicine Ring (much easier to obtain)
As for Healing feather it'd be an extremely situational piece being an item with limited charges.
However if I recall right, the +15% Cure Potency effect you gain from it can breach the 50% cap like Korin Obi does on Lightsday or with Light weather up.
 Bahamut.Aeronis
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2010-10-17 15:20:07  
Odin.Sheelay said:
Fenrir.Snick said:
There's no reason to waste inventory space on the belt or the neck. Group 1 merits are pretty much a no brainer now with abyssea. Regen is useless with so much HP might as well go 5/5 Bar spell and 5/5 cure casting. And just drop merits only if you're capped without it anyways. Fast cast caps at 50%, btw.
Eh, I know Regen merits are a waste now, I had finished meriting WHM long before the lvl update (WHM was my 2nd 75) The Fast cast gear I posted though only goes up to +11, maybe +13 if Incantor stone and Vivid strap both give -2% casting time (it's currently unknown though atm I believe). TY for the advise :)
Vivid Strap (+1) has been tested to give 5 Fast Cast for the NQ, 7 for the HQ.
That's +23 Fastcast by the way, 11% recast reduction.
 Cerberus.Evangel
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Evangel
By Cerberus.Evangel 2010-10-17 16:13:34  
6% fast cast over the cap not including 10% from /SCH or 15% from /RDM, which you should be using one or the other 99% of the time. Also not including merits if you even want to use them any more.

You also only hit 49% Cure Potency without the feather, which is more of a hassle to use than anything. Drop the Orison Cape for a Sunbeam Cape, or whatever the highest MND cape is now, and ditch a Celestial Earring for Roundel Earring. You'll hit the 50% cap and even have a little more MND than before.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [106 days between previous and next post]
 Leviathan.Antonioklaus
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Antonioklaus 2011-01-31 11:01:22  
Is there a cap on the amt you can heal for on cure 3? I noticed tonight that if my HP was full (using med ring) that my c3 was 282. Then with yellow (dropped cruor buff so about 55% hp) my c3 was still 282. Using Surya+2, af3+1 head, Fylgja torque, Orison Earring, Med ring, Orison Cape, af3+2 body/feet/legs.

Oh ya, another ???. For cure clogs to work, can you precast equip them like RP? I was under the impression they had to be on for the cast.
 Gilgamesh.Tweeek
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2011-02-07 12:39:54  
the cap on cure3 (and I, II, IV) is more of a MND soft cap otherwise yes you hit the normal 50% cure potency cap like all spells minus the healing feather or light day/weather + obi bonus which can break the cure potency cap. on V and VI there is no mnd/vit/healing skill cap what I do is use more -ENM gear on my CIII/CIV and swap that -ENM for +MND for CV/CVI but honestly I almost exclusively use V/VI

yes you can precast in cure clogs and still get the effect
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2011-02-07 12:44:25  
No no no no no, just wait until they are dead and then raise them. You don't need any fancy gear or macros! Don't forget to point and laugh first!
[+]
 Bismarck.Elanabelle
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Elanabelle 2011-02-07 13:27:16  
Leviathan.Antonioklaus said:
Is there a cap on the amt you can heal for on cure 3? I noticed tonight that if my HP was full (using med ring) that my c3 was 282. Then with yellow (dropped cruor buff so about 55% hp) my c3 was still 282. Using Surya+2, af3+1 head, Fylgja torque, Orison Earring, Med ring, Orison Cape, af3+2 body/feet/legs.

There's no hard cap on the amount of HP that can be cured with Cure III. However, the "soft caps" imposed on MND and VIT make it difficult and/or not worth it to go beyond 300 HP cured by a Cure III cast.

For example, given that you have capped Cure Potency (50%), raising your Healing Magic Skill from 300 up to 340 only raises your Cure III by about 1 HP. Raising your VIT by 10 only adds about 1 HP to your Cure III. Raising your MND by 10 has a slightly greater impact, but still not much difference.

A gear set with 120 MND, 75 VIT, 350 Healing Magic skill, and 50% Potency will give a 300 HP Cure III. By comparison, a gear set with 150 MND, 95 VIT, 360 Healing Skill, and 50% Potency will give a 306 HP Cure III ... not really worth it for a difference of 6 HP cured per cast.

The greatest "weakness" in your listed gear set is that it has only 46% Cure Potency (36% Potency when ring latent is inactive). The most obvious change to make would be Noble's Tunic instead of AF3 Body.

If you're bent on keeping the AF3 Body in your Cure set, you'd need to find 4% more Cure Potency from gear you aren't using yet. Could achieve this by upgrading to AF3+2 WHM hat and Fylgja Torque +1, or by adding Roundel Earring.
[+]
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-02-07 14:07:14  
Here is (almost) my Healing set:

The only difference between this set and my set is: I use Pythia Sash +1 (because I crafted it myself and was my first synergy HQ so I cant let it go for 1 MND lol) and also my right earring is Celestial Earring not Neptunes Pearl so that's also a 1 MND difference.

You can use Aqua Sachet too, its free.

This set gives you 51% Cure potency, so right on the Cure Potency cap of 50%. Also this gives you an additional 76 MND.

I use to be a Medicine Ring WHM. I broke the habit when I got a hold of a Facio Bliaut with 14% Cure Potency and Refresh. I must say I love having 2k hp now instead of being in yellow all the time. The hard part was getting enough MND to make sure that I didn't loose out on anything (I'm a freak about numbers). So here was my Medicine Ring build:

This set has exactly 50% Cure Potency with also the additional 76 MND. Again the changes I made to this set was stated in the above description. The difference between these sets is that with Medicine Ring set you have to lower your HP about 500 HP to activate the ring, and the Medicine Ring set offers a slightly higher -enmity. But with the Medicine Ring active the two sets are identical in math. They will both cure for exactly the same amount.

I would offer up an -enmity build but honestly, I never used one. I almost never take hate even when I cure spam. You will have to substitute in -enmity if who ever is holding hate doesn't do as well. But the first set has -15 Enmity and the medicine ring set has -18 Enmity, just fyi.

Some Unmentioned Notable Equipment Options
============================================================
Augur Gloves: These are a sweet piece: 7 MND, 5 Healing Magic Skill, and +4% Cure Potency along with some unrelated stats. These were an optimum choice when Surya's staff was only +1, but with the upgrade the staff has even more cure potency so this does not shine as much now. If you take out the cure potency these do not match up with Healer's Mitts +1 at all (MND+7, Healing magic skill +15) vs (7 MND, 5 Healing Magic Skill). Yes it is a minor difference, only 8 Healing Magic Skill difference. But for the optimum build augur gloves do come short. If you don't care about that sort of thing then go with Augur Gloves because it also has Enhancing Magic Skill +5 which will increase your Bar-Spell Resistance by 1 point, and also saves you from having to carry around both so you'll have 1 more inventory spot :P

Bibiki Seashell: This use to be the best cure ammo piece. Before there wasn't any +2 MND ammo pieces around, only +1. This offers +4 VIT and the Cure Formula states that Cure Potency > MND > VIT > Healing Magic Skill. So 4 VIT was greater than 1 MND mathematically and showed in game. If you cant get a hold of an Aqua Sachet or Quartz Tathlum then your best bet would be to go with this sweet ammo piece.

Sirona's Ring / Karka Ring: This ring has some crazy stats going on and might look superior to everything: VIT+3 MND+3 Healing magic skill +10. If you studied the Cure formula then you would know that Cure Potency > MND > VIT > Healing Magic Skill. Looks like a lot right? Well mathematically this ring equals exactly 6 MND (to the decimal) if you do the math (I did). Even though it comes short of Aquasoul Ring it is very powerful for the cheap price it goes for. There is also Karka Ring and that gives you 6 MND as well as Magic Accuracy. This is good for Repose as well as Banish and Enfeebles. If you also have RDM then Karka Ring might be something you'll look more into than Aquasoul since it does not offer magic accuracy.

Aristocrat's Coat / Noble's Tunic : These bodies were the crown rulers of WHM bodies for 7 years straight. This offers 12% Cure Potency with Refresh (10% for Noble's Tunic). This body is far from dead as there are so many cure potency combination builds available you can still utilize this to its full potential. Back in the day I bought my Noble's Tunic for 14,360,000 Gil... and later sold it for 300,000 Gil and bought my Aristocrat's Coat for 3,000,000 Gil. The value of Gil sure has changed over the years lol. Bottom Line: This is still one of the best bodies you could use for Healing. I just was tired of using it and decided to branch out to other options and created some more advanced sets. Some pointless information: I once augmented a Noble's Tunic and got 3 MND back. I'm not sure how high you can get on MND but if you could manage to get like 5 MND on an Aristocrat's Coat then I would probably use that over anything just because that's bad ***. You could use that in the first set I posted and be 1 Cure Potency short which would in the math be less as even 1% Cure Potency equals a lot of numbers. I'm sure there is a combination that would get you close to the MND with capped cure potency I just don't see that exceeding it.

Orison Cape: I do not list Orison Cape because I find that it ends up lowering the maximum amount of MND you can equip. It is a wonderful piece of equipment: "Cure" potency +3% Enmity-4. It just doesn't work with me (I even own it). I have tried to find a great way to use this cape but it really only worked with Surya's Staff +1. If they upgrade Surya's Staff +2 even more then there might be a possibility of using this piece... but right now I just don't see that happening unless they increase the Cure Potency cap.

Orison Earring: This earring really doesn't have bad stats: "Cure" potency +2% Enmity-4. The problem is that there are heavy heavy Cure Potency pieces now and with the Cure Potency cap this piece just doesn't hold up. If you can't get a hold of a Roundel Earring then you can use this and Orison Cape together to make up for it, but you will have less MND (more -enmity though if you care about that sort of thing).

Orison Bliaud +2: This body, at first glance, was a slap in the face to us. We were waiting anxiously to find out the new stats on the body and hands for whm as the past 3 were crazy good. Of course after testing we would realize that this body has a trick up its sleeve. The refresh granted on this body is 2 MP per tic. This also Enhances "Afflatus Solace" effect, which gives the person you cast on literally 400 additional max HP by giving them a stoneskin worth 400 HP. To make up for not having Cure Potency they laughably added in 20 Healing Magic Skill which is like... 6 more HP cured with Cure VI, not much lol.... The big thing for this body is for the set it lets Bar Elemental spells occasionally nullify damage of the same element and is increased with every +2 piece you have on when you cast. Wiki also states that "Adds Magic Defense Bonus +10 to Barspells of the appropriate element." which sounds suspiciously similar to Blessed Briault. I'm not sure if that's true or not though...

Korin Obi and Twilight Cape: These two pieces are NOT dead. I list these here because you need need need need neeeeeeed to use both during lightsday and light weather. Korin Obi: Gain full benefit of Lightsday/light weather bonuses. Twilight Cape: Same elemental magic as weather/day: Enhances bonus. With both of these equiped your cure numbers will be crazy good. With the Obi your cures will proc 100% of the time when used during lightsday and/or light weather. With Twilight Cape your cures will receive an additional 5% bonus to that bonus. Your cures can get pretty sick when used together.

This isn't even the maximum you can get, I believe I was missing some gear during this screenshot.

There are some other pieces of gear that I cant find a reason to mention them. They were once the best of the best but over time they fell into the shadows, one piece would be Healer's Cap +1. This offered a substantial 7 MND with -1 Enmity but was replaced by Selenian Cap with a Cure Potency +3% MND+4 augment. That UGLY hat held strong until more cure potency gear became available (one being Orison Cape) that could filter out that ugliness. Selenian Cap was finally dead with the release of the Orison line of gear where Orison Cap +1 was 7% Cure Potency MND+8 and Orison Cap +2 was 10% Cure Potency MND+10.
[+]
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-02-07 14:55:43  
That's one impressive setup you have there Kalilla, cheers!

I'll say the only thing you could be wanting now is a pair of Augur gloves to cap Potency without Roundel Earring and be able to slap in an additional MND Earring.

Impressive really though, I envy your achievement, good job and thanks for the extensive explanations, I'm sure many will benefit from it :)
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2011-02-07 15:48:53  
very impressive item sets Kalilla :) I was pretty happy/content with my item sets until I read yours, lol.

Also Sheelay I think they mentioned they own Augur's but like their setups more.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-02-07 17:33:00  
hmmmmm! You know, using Augur Gloves and dropping roundel (as much as i love that earring) would be better. That's 3-4 MND vs 8 Healing Magic Skill which MND is clearly better.

I never thought about dropping roundel because I feel like that's my baby. That would be better. Thanks for the eye opener, I'll consider it. Roundel is just hard to come by sometimes so I don't think I'll be selling it if I choose to stop using it. It was one of the most expensive purchases I made back when I was hurting on Gil and took me like 2 months to earn enough to purchase it.

That is +50% Cure Potency and MND+80

Not bad :)
 Gilgamesh.Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2011-02-07 18:07:30  
makes me wonder only cause you have so many options at your fingertips how these would compare:

1s)
49% Cure pot + 60MND + Bonus of Orison +2 Cureskin + Healing Skill 25

similar option
1b)
50% Cure pot + 43MND + Bonus of Orison +2 Cureskin + Healing Skill 20 (less overall obviously compared to the 1a option because of MND loss but gives you the clean 50% especially if someone didn't have Marduks I guess you would still be better off with Augur gloves and any MND feet though)

compared to your ideal setup:
2)
50% Cure pot + 80MND without the Cureskin bonus + Healing Skill 5

What I'm wondering is what's the Cure V/ Cure VI on this setup compared to the other sets and what is the difference in Cureskins in comparing this set to the others.

I'm specifically wondering when using Abyssea enhancements + Allure MND bonus here since it helps in devaluing MND a bit and it's more practical for the common WHM situations in Cure spamming.

My guess is #1 would be the most ideal setup with all available in game options, but would like to see it. It would also require a Roundel earring which sure sucks for me seeing as I don't have one, lol.

My options have been some what limited anyways in maximizing my MND because I haven't been lucky enough to get a good Facio augment
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-02-07 19:51:37  
I use Undying, MM, Apocalypse atma most of the time.

I also have tried using Allure + Undying + MM which works out quite well. I personally do not like too much refresh (crazy I know) because it feels like I don't even have to try to be smart at my job anymore. I usually will do low man stuff without refresh or ballad with only MM running. So in other words I like a challenge lol. I am 99% sure you can't have too much MND as it never stops improving Cures. I like to think of it as if you can get enough MND you can turn a Cure III into a Cure IV, a Cure V into a Cure VI, and so on.

Now, for the two sets you provided I would lean more toward the top one. If you need an active refresh to help you out the bottom option isn't bad either. I have not worked hard enough for the +2 body personally so I can't tell you if it is better or not. It does have its benefits for sure.

If you didn't have Marduk's then I would personally go with Orison feet +2, and if you didn't own those then I would end up using the serpent feet/hands. I would only use the Serpent items while Idle unfortunately, I'm too set in my ways to do otherwise.

If you wouldn't mind using Medicine ring and still own or could get a hold of the - hp gear to make the ring work then I can tell you it is well worth the 10k the ring costs.

If you are interested in calculations the creator of FFXI Calculator is still playing and developing their program. I requested a Cure Calculator section and it was approved so this makes it incredibly easy to cross check calculations. It also has a working Cure VI formula. I also requested for it to automatically update and it now does. This is not an illegal 3rd party program as it does not pull any information from the game and everything is manually entered in. This is not against the rules of conduct SE implements.

Now for the difference between the two sets:
Cure 1: The second set would cure for 1 more HP.
Cure 2: The first set would cure for 11 more HP.
Cure 3: The first set would cure for 32 more HP.
Cure 4: The first set would cure for 58 more HP.
Cure 5: The first set would cure for 57 more HP.
Cure 6: The first set would cure for 33 more HP.

Now for a comparison between your top set vs the set with augur gloves that i posted:
Cure 1: My optimum set would cure for 1 more HP.
Cure 2: My optimum set would cure for 13 more HP.
Cure 3: My optimum set would cure for 52 more HP.
Cure 4: My optimum set would cure for 97 more HP.
Cure 5: My optimum set would cure for 116 more HP.
Cure 6: My optimum set would cure for 76 more HP.

Cures with a Primal Brew would end up being:
Cure 1: 99 HP
Cure 2: 219 HP
Cure 3: 471 HP
Cure 4: 1017 HP
Cure 5: 2001 HP
Cure 6: 4014 HP

Would be such a waste of a brew to test those numbers out XD but that's what it would end up being. Thought it would be interesting for a comparison of what MND does to cures.

For Orison Briault +2 I would use Surya's Staff +2, Orison Cap +2, Roundel Earring, Medicine Ring, and Orison Cape to hit the 50% Cure Potency cap. You'll be down 13 MND not using augur's body. If you don't want to use Medicine Ring then Augur Gloves + Moogle Pants + Orison Earring. Then put MND in neck, Ammo, both rings, waist, and feet slots.

So basically your pulling off the Orison Body perfectly. I'm slightly resistant to change and takes me a long time to accept that something is better and will most likely end up using the +2 body later on. If i was going to compare your top set with my optimum set and you account for the body adding an additional 100 HP stoneskin then honestly, you beat everyone of mine until cure 5 which would end up with 16 more HP. Then you have to realize that when you cure sometimes you over cure. What this means is unless you cast cure 5 everytime and never over cure, +2 body wins because of the stoneskin of 400 HP.

So, both have their pros and cons and there is never really a best set out of them all because its all situational. So the more I think about it the more I like your top set over mine. It is something I will have to think about. I think I read that they will be upgrading the magian trials again, so Surya's Staff +3 would end up being 25% I believe, so with that + Orison Cap + Roundel that's 40%, then you could get 50% with Augur Gloves, Fylgja Torque +1 allowing MND to be placed in 1 ear, both rings, waist and feet and allowing you to use orison pants +2. Of course this is all speculation.
 Quetzalcoatl.Elysien
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: eLySiuM
By Quetzalcoatl.Elysien 2011-02-07 19:54:57  
I thought mnd capped cures at like 260?
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-02-07 20:02:35  
You think the maximum amount of MND that effects cures is 260? I don't know really, I was just assuming that would be what a Primal Brew would do to them. It may very well be 260 MND but I don't even think getting 260 MND is an easy task to achieve.
 Quetzalcoatl.Elysien
By Quetzalcoatl.Elysien 2011-02-07 20:30:37  
Yea, I believe so, either 255 or 260. Couldn't seem to get higher cures. It's not too hard to get there w/ allure/undying+cruor/dom or bastion bonuses
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-02-07 20:33:06  
Ah okay, then yea that would make sense

Wikipedia said:
255 is a special number in some tasks having to do with computing. This is the maximum value representable by an eight-digit binary number, and therefore the maximum representable by an unsigned 8-bit byte (the most common size of byte, also called an octet), the smallest common variable size used in high level programming languages (bit being smaller, but rarely used for value storage). The range is 0 to 255, which is 256 total values.

The use of eight bits for storage in older video games has had the consequence of it appearing as a hard limit in many video games. It was often used for numbers where casual gameplay would not cause anyone to exceed the number. However in most situations it is reachable given enough time. This can cause many other peculiarities to appear when the number wraps back to 0.

This would make sense as 255 being the max
 Quetzalcoatl.Kimora
user: Kimmy
By Quetzalcoatl.Kimora 2011-02-07 20:38:57  
I do not know limits for other cures, but Cure V for me has not exceeded 1215. This is with or without god drink. Perhaps with higher healing magic it can increase, but mine is not yet at limit, so I do not know :( 1215 is with Cure+50% and 366 Healing Magic. When my Cure V is at limit, I think my Cure VI does only 1710 or so.
 Quetzalcoatl.Elysien
By Quetzalcoatl.Elysien 2011-02-07 20:42:22  
healing merits asap
[+]
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-02-07 20:49:40  
Kimora, when I run the calculator:

255 MND 255 VIT 366 Healing Magic Skill and 50% Cure potency
Cure V should be 1213

260 MND 260 VIT 366 Healing Magic Skill and 50% Cure Potency
Cure V should be 1219

---

256 MND 256 VIT 366 Healing Magic Skill and 50% Cure Potency
Cure V should be 1215
Cure VI should be 1786
---------------------------------
Cure I should be 60
Cure II should be 157
Cure III should be 330
Cure IV should be 675

This makes me assume that 256 is the max, and that its in fact 1-256 instead of 0-255 like i quoted above.

Healing Magic Skill might never cap (would make sense if you think about it).
 Quetzalcoatl.Elysien
By Quetzalcoatl.Elysien 2011-02-07 20:53:04  
You try removing vit and adding more mnd? whms arent getting that high in vit
First Page 2 3 4 5 6