サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-02-02 05:08:21  
The Messenger
By Takeharu Ishimoto

Lyrics by Alex Foster of Your Favorite Enemies

You should listen to it, its bad ***.

Found it on the Dissidia Final Fantasy Original Soundtrack.

Anyone listened to it? Its new and only in Japan atm, but its entirely in English, which is strange for a soundtrack for a Japanese only game.
 Ragnarok.Anye
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-02-02 10:15:34  
^^ I like it!! Thanks for sharing. I found a pretty good youtube link for it here: Dissidia - The Messenger

The video part is the opening flipped, but it still looks pretty badass in and of itself^^
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-02-02 15:07:05  
Oh, just FYI--the composer is Takeharu Ishimoto, but the band is "Your Favorite Enemies."
 Shiva.Jimmyjazz
サーバ: Shiva
user: Jimmyjazz
By Shiva.Jimmyjazz 2009-02-02 15:20:15  
Dissidia has an awesome soundtrack all together. Just wish they'd had implemented AV as a playable character instead of Shantotto for XI's appearance lol.
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-02-03 01:58:40  
HAHAHA! Seriously! When I heard, I was like, SHANTOTTO??? OHOHOHO? Like, she's sorta cool in the game and all, but... but... I mean, use PRISHE or something!!!!
 Garuda.Antipika
サーバ: Garuda
user: Antipika
By Garuda.Antipika 2009-02-04 19:29:10  
Korpg said:

Anyone listened to it? Its new and only in Japan atm, but its entirely in English, which is strange for a soundtrack for a Japanese only game.

I did, cool song, but it gets pretty boring when you do that boss a lot (Colusseum), so I just change the soundtrack for something else ; ; As for having an english song into a Japanese game, nothing new here :p Happen often I think.
 Cerberus.Jiko
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-02-04 20:43:06  
I'd rather see Naja with her club of goodness.. Mmm.

Then again, theres nothing wrong with being able to beat the piss outta that annoying taru finally.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [209 days between previous and next post]
 Seraph.Caiyuo
サーバ: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-09-02 04:17:20  
Anye said:
^^ I like it!! Thanks for sharing. I found a pretty good youtube link for it here: Dissidia - The Messenger

The video part is the opening flipped, but it still looks pretty badass in and of itself^^
Randomly stumbled onto this thread and watched the video for this song just now. Necro be damned, this is cool ***. lol Seems appropriate now with the NA Dissidia release for anyone who hasn't played it, definitely check out the video/song. D:
 Diabolos.Sovereign
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Galactus
By Diabolos.Sovereign 2009-09-02 07:08:58  
yeah that was really cool