サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: delsus
By Cerberus.Delsus 2010-09-21 16:43:28  
Cerberus.Irohuro said:
Phoenix.Juggalo said:
Cerberus.Irohuro said:
Caitsith.Linear said:

in the pic you can also see a card of balance dropped.

Awesome! Nice catch - updated OP with that, too! Looks like we're still missing any repeatable quests for Lancer's Seal: Head (as well as the items at the bottom of the list). Keep an eye out for them, too1

yea ; ; the drg seal quests suck compared to other jobs' quests

Its cos SE hates us drgs, i havent even been able to do the quest for legs cos i need fame, thankfully my sch seal: legs is lv 2 fame so by the time i get those i should have fame for drg.

Watch me go 8/8 on sch seals and i need to get more fame after that now lol
 Cerberus.Irohuro
user: Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2010-09-21 16:47:31  
im 2/8 on feet seals, and i dont have feet yet =/ gotta wait for my group to start doing misareaux to work on legs, and i think im just gonna get them to do the nm for it, cause the quest sounds like a pain anyways.
 Cerberus.Irohuro
user: Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2010-09-24 18:05:03  
bump
 Fenrir.Skarwind
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2010-09-28 16:55:06  
Nothing on Fetter Lance yet? somebody is doing a good job cashing in on it.
 Fenrir.Gradd
By Fenrir.Gradd 2010-09-29 07:38:08  
4 Fetter Lance's have sold on my server... another on the AH, how the hell does nobody know where this thing is from yet?

I dont like DRG enough to do a trial... so getting this lance is the next best option. T.T

Did just get Feet today tho~ My DRG officially has a reason to be Perle free.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2010-09-29 10:06:55  
Fenrir.Gradd said:
4 Fetter Lance's have sold on my server... another on the AH, how the hell does nobody know where this thing is from yet?

I dont like DRG enough to do a trial... so getting this lance is the next best option. T.T

Did just get Feet today tho~ My DRG officially has a reason to be Perle free.

Been looking into it and getting DRG seals is st0000000pid. So far head seals have no known quest. Also the Fetter lance is most likely being monopolized by JPs. Due to the fact it hasn't sold out like E.Lance it has to be off an NM less common then others. Maybe an end zone boss?
 Caitsith.Ilolatyou
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Bloodlust
By Caitsith.Ilolatyou 2010-09-29 11:28:24  
Veloce Zuchetto drops from Sippoy.
 Fenrir.Snick
user: Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-09-29 14:54:44  
Caitsith.Ilolatyou said:
Why would you waste your time with that? +1 head isn't that hard to get.

If you were gonna use this, you'd obviously have Homam legs/feet/hands(Or dusk), and the amount you'd lose over full perle switching to this with homam would not justify 1% haste.

On the other hand, if you have +1 AF3 feet and head, then by all means use homam legs/hands.

Edit: This is all under the assumption the DRG in question does not have Wyrm Mail+1
 Fenrir.Gradd
By Fenrir.Gradd 2010-09-30 03:22:40  
Fenrir.Snick said:
Caitsith.Ilolatyou said:

If you were gonna use this, you'd obviously have Homam legs/feet/hands(Or dusk), and the amount you'd lose over full perle switching to this with homam would not justify 1% haste.

On the other hand, if you have +1 AF3 feet and head, then by all means use homam legs/hands.

Edit: This is all under the assumption the DRG in question does not have Wyrm Mail+1

A well geared DRG can actually cap haste w/out having to Gimp itself with Wyrm +1.

That body isnt so hot anymore~
 Caitsith.Ilolatyou
user: Bloodlust
By Caitsith.Ilolatyou 2010-09-30 04:25:21  
Fenrir.Snick said:
Caitsith.Ilolatyou said:
Why would you waste your time with that?

Personally, I certainly wouldn't. However it was listed in the OP as an unknown drop, and I was simply sharing where it can be found.

Wrong account posting makes my page look so untidy =(
 Fenrir.Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-09-30 12:06:10  
Fenrir.Gradd said:
Fenrir.Snick said:
Caitsith.Ilolatyou said:

A well geared DRG can actually cap haste w/out having to Gimp itself with Wyrm +1.

That body isnt so hot anymore~
I'm well aware, why I didn't consider it~
 Valefor.Byxfluzba
サーバ: Valefor
user: Byxfluzba
By Valefor.Byxfluzba 2010-09-30 14:41:25  
http://wilddragonchase.com/ffxi/abysvunk05.jpg says Fetter lance is from Rakshas, a force spawn tiger NM from Vunkerl. That guys info is rock solid.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2010-09-30 14:45:43  
Valefor.Byxfluzba said:
http://wilddragonchase.com/ffxi/abysvunk05.jpg says Fetter lance is from Rakshas, a force spawn tiger NM from Vunkerl. That guys info is rock solid.

Why thanks!
 Phoenix.Juggalo
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Juggalo
By Phoenix.Juggalo 2010-09-30 17:59:55  
Thanks all. I updated the OP, and found a couple of other missing items on Wiki attributed to certain NMs.

Other than repeatable quests for DRG items (if possible), I think we're good on this!
 Titan.Eiryn
サーバ: Titan
user: Eiryn
By Titan.Eiryn 2010-09-30 18:20:16  
Awesome post! Keep up the good work, my Wyvern thanks you!
 Fenrir.Gradd
By Fenrir.Gradd 2010-09-30 19:21:24  
Valefor.Byxfluzba said:

Thank You Sir!
By Olfar 2010-10-02 04:31:17  
Phoenix.Juggalo said:
Awesome, thanks - OP updated!

Fought that guy last night, but he didn't drop the lance... wonder what that latent effect is...

Only reason to use is for helping a relic DRG friend do trials. no point in WS 13 times in normal situations for a terrible 14th. Shitty WS is shitty!
 Valefor.Byxfluzba
サーバ: Valefor
user: Byxfluzba
By Valefor.Byxfluzba 2010-10-02 13:04:44  
Except it has 113 base damage.
 Fenrir.Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-10-02 16:46:48  
While I do agree with you, at least it's a nice alternative while you're working on a new weapon.
 Fenrir.Gradd
By Fenrir.Gradd 2010-10-02 18:39:14  
Olfar said:
Phoenix.Juggalo said:

Fought that guy last night, but he didn't drop the lance... wonder what that latent effect is...

Only reason to use is for helping a relic DRG friend do trials. no point in WS 13 times in normal situations for a terrible 14th. Shitty WS is shitty!
People actually waste currency on Gugnir? Shitty Relic is shitty.
 Fenrir.Mankey
By Fenrir.Mankey 2010-10-02 18:45:16  
Gradd :O Atsuwhatevergugnirdudeis finished his 85 Ryun, so *** sexy
 Caitsith.Linear
By Caitsith.Linear 2010-10-02 18:47:24  
Woah, someone has Ryunohige? I demand tests on what Augments Jump III does!
 Fenrir.Mankey
By Fenrir.Mankey 2010-10-02 18:48:08  
He might be a jap, not sure, but I saw him with it equipped and not his gimp Gugnir so I was excited
 Fenrir.Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-10-02 22:12:50  
People make Mandau, Aegis, Ghorn and Excalibur way more than Gungnirs lol
 Fenrir.Gradd
By Fenrir.Gradd 2010-10-03 03:51:00  
Asura.Olfar said:
Fenrir.Gradd said:
Olfar said:
Phoenix.Juggalo said:

Gungnir actually has two N's. Np tho np. And yes it's not as contrasty as other relics, I can tell you that. Calling it Gimp though might make you harder to take seriously, lol. Silly comment is silly!

Pre Update Vfork >>>> Gungnir there wasnt even a contest, so yes ***Relic is ***.

If a Relic is not doing anything to improve the job, then its a waste of currency, unless you think spending 200mil so you can continue to spam drakesbane is cool, and only do slightly more damage then sure.

Sams get Kaiten for OMG wtf Damage, Apoc Drks get Cata which forces them to cap haste and not to mention the fact that it cures them. Thiefs get Mercy Stroke which is a pretty damn impressive WS. Aegis I dont have to explain. Bravura doesnt change a WARs playstyle in a parse but turns them into a powerful Tank with the aftermath.

What does Gungnir do? Shockspikes? seriously wtf is that? Not to mention the WS is ***.

Ryunohige on the other hand is *** sexy, it turns DRG into an actual competent DD and will wipe the floor with that piece of ***waste of currency, id bet my money that the empyrean would do the same.

So once again yes, ***relic is ***.
 Fenrir.Mankey
By Fenrir.Mankey 2010-10-03 03:53:09  
Asura.Olfar said:
Fenrir.Gradd said:
Olfar said:
Phoenix.Juggalo said:

Gungnir actually has two N's. Np tho np. And yes it's not as contrasty as other relics, I can tell you that. Calling it Gimp though might make you harder to take seriously, lol. Silly comment is silly!
Its even more silly when u try and defend Gungnir tbh >.> lol