Equipment Not Showing Up?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » Help » Equipment not showing up?
Equipment not showing up?
 Diabolos.Ghondi
サーバ: Diabolos
Game: FFXI
user: Ghondi
By Diabolos.Ghondi 2009-01-28 03:01:37  
My equipment and everything shows on my other character Sneak But my equipment box dont show on this one Ghondi but it does show all the missions and everything. I have all the setting the same on the linkshell comunity as i do on sneak. I dont have the hide equipment box or anything under Ghondi on here. It just isnt showing up and its been 2days and it hasnt updated anything at all my smithing has even been higher then that for like 5 months or more.
 Sylph.Hitetsu
サーバ: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2009-01-28 03:18:51  
For the past few days there's been an issue with profiles updating, looks like they might be working now though because the big red box has been taken away.

You could try re-doing your Linkshell Community URL, sometimes they change a bit so FFXIAH can't update your profile.
 Diabolos.Ghondi
By Diabolos.Ghondi 2009-01-28 04:18:27  
Right after my post i noticed for some reason my url was deleted off Sneak screen so i re copy pasted it and everything shows like it was earleir. I then re copy pasted Ghondi URL and shows all but equipment for him i dont understand it at all. LMFAO just went bck to sneak and aint nothing showing cuz my URL box is empty something really wrong with the site if you put in something and hit save. Then it tells you it was updated succesfuly or whatever and then deletes the URL
 Diabolos.Ghondi
By Diabolos.Ghondi 2009-01-28 17:19:22  
Seems to be all fixed now thanx for all your help. Think they have everything straightened out now.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [2870 days between previous and next post]
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-12-07 07:44:47  
The LS Community was dropped, if you want to have items and stuff shown on your character page, you need a guildworks account, and to link it up to your FFXIAH.
You also need to be running the guildworks client on Windower
http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/17095/guildwork-client/
By geigei 2016-12-07 07:49:31  
Holy ***necro.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-12-07 07:50:55  
geigei said: »
Holy ***necro.
i know lol but the comment was deleted >:
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2016-12-07 08:19:21  
it seems like yesterday Guildwork stopped updating at least partially... (more specifically the aspect of new gear collected appearing in Skjalf's live feed)
 Lakshmi.Krazykozy
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Krazykozy
By Lakshmi.Krazykozy 2016-12-07 10:05:10  
My Brochain is on my wep list but, not in my achievements list which counts for points. I have tried updating via the gw addon multipul times but, with no success. Any ideas?