New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Dragoon » Healing Breath - Post Update
Healing Breath - Post Update
 Diabolos.Yellowbluebus
サーバ: Diabolos
Game: FFXI
By Diabolos.Yellowbluebus 2010-09-09 13:24:57  
Has anyone else noticed a bug with healing breath, where your wyvern won't cure you or party members, either after a weaponskill, doing some ability, and sometimes when he's just sitting there engaged? Idk... if this were in comic terms, I'd say he"s got PMS, but when my life depends on it, I'd rather he cure me than send his mind off into the void e.e;

Edit: ah I've also tried calling a GM about this- I have yet to get a response.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Mastersaxon 2010-09-09 13:26:39  
I thought you had to cast a spell to get it to do healing breath? I know that it gets rid of a status after a ws... again i could be wrong cause it been a while since i been on DRG.
 Bismarck.Rellz
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Relleum
By Bismarck.Rellz 2010-09-09 13:28:24  
unless they changed it ur right. casting a spell under 33% activates healing breath (50% if using AF helm) wses it removes an enfeeble (blind para etc) assuming ur sub is like /whm /blu /rdm etc
By Mastersaxon 2010-09-09 13:28:24  
Actually i'm now sure it is spell triggered cause if you had to wait to build tp to ws to get it to heal you then that would be no good at all lol
 Diabolos.Yellowbluebus
By Diabolos.Yellowbluebus 2010-09-09 13:29:09  
Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Quote:
Has anyone else noticed a bug with healing breath, where your wyvern won't cure you or party members, either after a weaponskill, doing some ability, and sometimes when he's just sitting there engaged?

Isn't healing breath only triggered by casting spells with certain subjobs at a certain % of health?

Would sound like a typical question from an account buyer! =P

I didn't want to explain drg mechanics in a drg forum lmao. But if you insist - of course you have to cast a spell, i sub blue with foot kick as always, being my favorite mage sub.
 Bismarck.Rellz
By Bismarck.Rellz 2010-09-09 13:29:42  
anyway tho i havent been on DRG in ahwile so i cant say anything if theres a bug or not
 Bismarck.Rellz
By Bismarck.Rellz 2010-09-09 13:30:10  
Diabolos.Yellowbluebus said:
Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Quote:
Has anyone else noticed a bug with healing breath, where your wyvern won't cure you or party members, either after a weaponskill, doing some ability, and sometimes when he's just sitting there engaged?

Isn't healing breath only triggered by casting spells with certain subjobs at a certain % of health?

I didn't want to explain drg mechanics in a drg forum lmao. But if you insist - of course you have to cast a spell, i sub blue with foot kick as always, being my favorite mage sub.
yes <333 DRG/BLU :P

Post deleted by User.
 Caitsith.Linear
サーバ: Caitsith
By Caitsith.Linear 2010-09-09 13:31:10  
Worked fine for me and another DRG yesterday.
 Diabolos.Yellowbluebus
By Diabolos.Yellowbluebus 2010-09-09 13:31:28  
Bismarck.Rellz said:
unless they changed it ur right. casting a spell under 33% activates healing breath (50% if using AF helm) wses it removes an enfeeble (blind para etc) assuming ur sub is like /whm /blu /rdm etc

yeah recently I've been trying to cure at 400ish/1420, being way into the zone or others being in the orange, and he just sits there while weeds grow around him. Really annoying lol.
By Mastersaxon 2010-09-09 13:31:46  
I've still yet to try that combo and I lvled Blu for that reason as well lol but smn has taken more of my time now lol
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-09-09 13:32:39  
Working fine for me right now
 Alexander.Garlend
サーバ: Alexander
user: Garlend
By Alexander.Garlend 2010-09-09 13:32:46  
Was working fine for me this morning.
By Mastersaxon 2010-09-09 13:33:36  
Bismarck.Rellz said:
yeah recently I've been trying to cure at 400ish/1420, being way into the zone or others being in the orange, and he just sits there while weeds grow around him. Really annoying lol.

Sure he wasn't dead or you wasn't healing at the time? nah i'm only kidding, there have been times where it hasnt healed until I been closer to death, but then again my AF head is in storage and dont macro it in
 Diabolos.Yellowbluebus
By Diabolos.Yellowbluebus 2010-09-09 13:34:00  
Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Quote:

Ok so if you know that, why are you saying it's a bug it's not curing you after a WS or JA?

I'm not saying that the JA or WS will cure me, I'm saying that maybe he's locking up because of the action. I cast a spell directly after my WS or a JA and he locks up, but again, sometimes hes just doing his thing and then wont cure as well.
 Caitsith.Linear
サーバ: Caitsith
By Caitsith.Linear 2010-09-09 13:35:17  
Might be lag and you're not swapping into AF Helm before the spell finishes casting or swapping into Relic Helm too fast.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Zorander
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-09-09 13:36:06  
Same Yellowbluebus from Bahamut? I think we use to merit alot if you are the person I am thinking of..

And I haven't pt'd on Drg since update but I was soloing last night and everything was working fine for me.
 Bismarck.Rellz
By Bismarck.Rellz 2010-09-09 13:37:09  
Mastersaxon said:
I've still yet to try that combo and I lvled Blu for that reason as well lol but smn has taken more of my time now lol
blu sub u can get stat buffs from setting spells as well as cocoon (+50%Def) refueling u will have as a sub soon i think it will be @ lv96DRG/48BLU?
 Diabolos.Yellowbluebus
By Diabolos.Yellowbluebus 2010-09-09 13:37:30  
Caitsith.Linear said:
Might be lag and you're not swapping into AF Helm before the spell finishes casting or swapping into Relic Helm too fast.

I thought that at first too, but all my macros are the same from before the update, and it worked just fine then... If everyone else's is working, maybe it's just a problem with my PC etc. maybe my lag has spiked or something...

Idk either way, thanks and I'll let you guys know if I find out anything interesting.
 Diabolos.Yellowbluebus
By Diabolos.Yellowbluebus 2010-09-09 13:39:10  
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Same Yellowbluebus from Bahamut? I think we use to merit alot if you are the person I am thinking of..

And I haven't pt'd on Drg since update but I was soloing last night and everything was working fine for me.

Lol yeah it's the same. I mean who else would put up with having this name right? XD /sigh, maybe I should just check files or something x.x lol