Lachrymater / Witchstone NM - Soloable?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » NMs » Lachrymater / Witchstone NM - Soloable?
Lachrymater / Witchstone NM - Soloable?
 Sylph.Hitetsu
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2010-08-18 15:22:05  
Looking for potential ways to Solo (or at most, Duo/Trio) this NM. My brother says he can't outrun it using W Legs, so straight tanking seems to be the more logical choice.

According to Wiki, it's pretty easy to Slow/Paralyze, so I'd expect those to help out quite nicely with things like Shadows.

My current thoughts for killing it would be:

RDM/NIN x1~2 & SMN. SMN would generate very little hate, making it easier for RDM to hold it.

I also considered PLD/NIN, RDM/whatever & SMN.

I've included SMN in both setups due to SMN's damage being fairly hateless (and without long recast penalties if their pet gets hit).
 Bismarck.Nalien
サーバ: Bismarck
user: juro
By Bismarck.Nalien 2010-08-21 23:02:44  
Do you know what soloable means?

If you have the time any type of setup can pull it off with relative ease.
[+]
 Ida
By Ida 2010-08-21 23:14:10  
Easy duo, RDM and THF with an evasion setup on Darksday.
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-21 23:38:29  
Just how hard does it hit? Like possible a drg/blu tank/heal if it's debuffed nicely by a rmd and buffed by same rdm
 Ida
By Ida 2010-08-21 23:57:09  
He hits pretty hard, I really wouldn't recommend anything other than a blink tank that is able to keep shadows up. However, the trigger is easy to get and I'm sure there are other possible job combinations, worth giving it a shot if anything.
 Caitsith.Judaine
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Judaine
By Caitsith.Judaine 2010-08-22 00:04:46  
Ida said:
He hits pretty hard, I really wouldn't recommend anything other than a blink tank that is able to keep shadows up. However, the trigger is easy to get and I'm sure there are other possible job combinations, worth giving it a shot if anything.

tbh this sounds like a possible NIN/DNC solo rather than RDM/NIN.

/shrug