Looking For Endgame LS.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Leviathan » Looking for endgame LS.
Looking for endgame LS.
 Leviathan.Eburo
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Stephano
By Leviathan.Eburo 2010-08-15 20:11:48  
In particular Einherjar and Limbus.

I don't really want much from Einherjar, just some therion ichor so I can begin getting things I really need.

Please PM me or /tell me in game if you can recruit me, I'm Lv80 SAM fully merited, Lv80 WHM fairly merited, Lv78 PLD lightly merited, and Lv78 COR with no merits yet.

I'm really hoping to get into a run TONIGHT if possible. I am also in an HNMLS, so between that and work my schedule jumps around a lot, but I'm generally available at night, Central US time.
 Leviathan.Eburo
By Leviathan.Eburo 2010-08-19 11:57:24  
Is there seriously not a single LS on this server that does Einherjar?

Update btw, I'm no longer in an HNMLS. It broke up because the leader died.

Also COR is 80.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-08-19 17:47:12  
>_> that mithra died in RL?
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-08-19 17:47:44  
I have a LS that does end game events, including limbus, which is at 5:30 PM EST on wed and sun.
 Leviathan.Eburo
By Leviathan.Eburo 2010-08-20 14:19:08  
Nah lol just kidding. He got hurt in an accident though and has been away.
[+]
 Remora.Laphine
サーバ: Remora
By Remora.Laphine 2010-08-20 23:18:26  
my shell runs on mon and fri at 6pm est, if you are interested you can check more details over here

You can also try talking with either Valnirr or Tashkohren (Balulu) online.

We are probably doing Odin monday, so yeah lol, you will have to wait a bit more to sate your einherjar thirst.
 Bismarck.Angeleus
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Munky
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2010-08-23 12:49:41  
Stephano how long are you planning to stay on this server?
 Leviathan.Eburo
By Leviathan.Eburo 2010-08-27 00:48:47  
I don't know, at this rate I'll likely quit before my world transfer pass is available again.

Anyways I'm now looking for a salvage group, since the one I'm in now is *** HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and disfunctional, one of the leaders literally *** about EVERYTHING all run, and just makes the job harder for everyone.

Take note that it's a SAM who fulltimes full usu...
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
サーバ: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-08-27 01:17:47  
Remora.Laphine said:
my shell runs on mon and fri at 6pm est, if you are interested you can check more details over here

You can also try talking with either Valnirr or Tashkohren (Balulu) online.

We are probably doing Odin monday, so yeah lol, you will have to wait a bit more to sate your einherjar thirst.

I highly recommend this LS. It has at least two redhead Mithra!
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-08-27 08:36:31  
Leviathan.Eburo said:
I don't know, at this rate I'll likely quit before my world transfer pass is available again.

Anyways I'm now looking for a salvage group, since the one I'm in now is *** HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and disfunctional, one of the leaders literally *** about EVERYTHING all run, and just makes the job harder for everyone.

Take note that it's a SAM who fulltimes full usu...

Oh god, Kioke and her butt budy w/e his name is, the hume dan something are *** idiots/*** lol. I joined them on my THF and the hume was just like, everytime cells dropped, lot what you need and ***, so I lotted something and hes like OMG thf isnt dd you dont get that! I'm like uh... well I thought the others already had it cause nobody was lotting, maybe if you delegated who gets what cells it would be easier since people wouldn't hesitate to lot this or that cell. I really forget his name but hes a *** and so is Kioke who kept referring to me as "thf" the whole time, kinda rude. Dunno if that is the group you referring to "FMLkthnx" or w/e lol.
 Leviathan.Eburo
By Leviathan.Eburo 2010-08-27 10:27:05  
Yeah it is, and Donovan is the fulltime ***. He thinks it helps a run to do nothing but put down the team from start to finish. Then, he complains and says he's so much better, and tries to inflate his own ego while everyone else is down.

I won't lie, they get runs finished, but not always with the desired results, and you can't really do ANYTHING right with their group, I would follow Kioke and get bitched at, so I'd stop following her and get bitched at for something else, then follow her again and get bitched at more...

Bonus: I thought this was funny but when I told Donovan to read BG more for info on why his full usu is trash on SAM, he said "ROFL I don't read BG, some people play this game for fun"
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-08-27 15:15:12  
lol yep Donovan is the one.
 Leviathan.Eburo
By Leviathan.Eburo 2010-08-27 23:17:58  
He told me he'd fulltime full hachiman gear and outparse me >.> That's cute