フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Dragoon » Some DRG gear help.. WS
Some DRG gear help.. WS
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-08-11 19:14:39  
Which is relevant how? Not interested in your epeen contest bro.
 Asura.Gugi
サーバ: Asura
user: Gugi456
By Asura.Gugi 2010-08-11 19:14:57  
Quetzalcoatl.Giazz said:
because math is hard...

if you think that math is correct come get your 5mil at asura, drg vs drg
 Fenrir.Krazyrs
user: krazyrs
By Fenrir.Krazyrs 2010-08-11 19:15:01  
k ill parse
i have pocket brd+cor
i win
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-08-11 19:15:16  
Ifrit.Darkanaseur said:
Assuming you both used the same gear, but you used Minuet/March and he used Marchx2, that parse would be so hilariously one sided I would love to see it.
Also this ^
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-11 19:15:43  
Asura.Gugi said:
Quetzalcoatl.Giazz said:
because math is hard...

if you think that math is correct come get your 5mil at asura, drg vs drg

It is correct, it's been proven >.>

Stop trying to be an unique little snowflake.
 Asura.Gugi
By Asura.Gugi 2010-08-11 19:16:02  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Gugi said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Asura.Gugi said:
Quetzalcoatl.Giazz said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Well, he's half right... it is situational. If you have ***for attack and zero haste elsewhere (gear, spell) Minuet IV could in fact be better than Advancing March!

lol...

i lol'd too .. only way to prove it is going drg/sam one on one with me .. i pick my bard and rdm and you pick yours.
lolparse. lrn2maths

*** math lol, i'm willing to put down 5mil that you won't beat me

It's people like you that deserve the title of 'Gimp'

5mil put up or shut up
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-11 19:17:37  
Asura.Gugi said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Gugi said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Asura.Gugi said:
Quetzalcoatl.Giazz said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Well, he's half right... it is situational. If you have ***for attack and zero haste elsewhere (gear, spell) Minuet IV could in fact be better than Advancing March!

lol...

i lol'd too .. only way to prove it is going drg/sam one on one with me .. i pick my bard and rdm and you pick yours.
lolparse. lrn2maths

*** math lol, i'm willing to put down 5mil that you won't beat me

It's people like you that deserve the title of 'Gimp'

5mil put up or shut up

I don't even have DRG levelled, and I've got a better understanding of the job than you >.>
[+]
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2010-08-11 19:18:59  
I hope some Asurans are reading and planning to take this challenge, even with worse gear you have a high % in beating him >_>
 Asura.Gugi
By Asura.Gugi 2010-08-11 19:20:20  
this is why there's shity drgs running around a server near you, because of all these gimp advice and these guys don't even have drg level'd .. *** hilarious
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-11 19:21:12  
Asura.Gugi said:
this is why there's shity drgs running around a server near you, because of all these gimp advice and these guys don't even have drg level'd .. *** hilarious

I know, all those shitty DRG's running around with a Sarissa, saying it's a beastly set.
 Quetzalcoatl.Giazz
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Gias
By Quetzalcoatl.Giazz 2010-08-11 19:21:27  
Because everyone needs lv80DRG to know the job. Right guys?
 Asura.Gugi
By Asura.Gugi 2010-08-11 19:22:44  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Gugi said:

I know, all those shitty DRG's running around with a Sarissa, saying it's a beastly set.

i've out parsed V fork drgs with that shity +10str +10dex +3crit body at zergs.. try a little harder.
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2010-08-11 19:23:14  
Asura.Gugi said:

More accurately i'd say there's so many gimp DRGs because they bandwagon the notion of "not 75+? You dont know what you're talking about!" and instead take advice from people such as yourself.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-11 19:24:12  
Asura.Gugi said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Gugi said:

i've out parsed V fork drgs with that shity +10str +10dex +3crit body at zergs.. try a little harder.

"Sorry, but just no on so many levels.
Your accuracy would be considered poor when fighting Greater colibri, on anything else its just rubbish.
Your crit rate on draks will also be lousy.
Your polearm is a poor choice even once augmented
NQ cerb?! Foragers is cheaper and better."

You don't understand your job.
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-08-11 19:29:00  
Asura.Gugi said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Gugi said:

Anybody with half a brain can outparse a bad player with good gear, that doesn't make you special or your gearsets properly constructed.
 Quetzalcoatl.Giazz
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Gias
By Quetzalcoatl.Giazz 2010-08-11 19:31:15  
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Asura.Gugi said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Gugi said:

Anybody with half a brain can outparse a bad player with good gear, that doesn't make you special or your gearsets properly constructed.

^ This.

Edit: Also, you can outparse bad players by an even greater margin, if you would use MarchX2. Just saying.
 Asura.Gugi
By Asura.Gugi 2010-08-11 19:34:53  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Gugi said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Gugi said:

Your accuracy would be considered poor when fighting Greater colibri, on anything else its just rubbish.

did i ever say at one point that my gear was perfect? lol nah this is my ideal set

with sarissa augmented +10 Ws acc and +8 Crit during Ws

Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-11 19:35:40  
Asura.Gugi said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Gugi said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Gugi said:

did i ever say at one point that my gear was perfect? lol nah this is my ideal set

You're still using the Sarissa >.>
 Cerberus.Kvazz
サーバ: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2010-08-11 19:39:56  
Asura.Gugi said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Gugi said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Gugi said:

On anything worthwhile, you'll have terrible accuracy with that tho.
So I hope you got another higher acc set for situations like that >_> or are you one of those who allways want hunter's roll?
[+]
 Asura.Gugi
By Asura.Gugi 2010-08-11 19:39:58  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Gugi said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Gugi said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Gugi said:

You're still using the Sarissa >.>

well i am working on polearm relic so Sarissa will do for now :>
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2010-08-11 19:40:44  
Love torque? (assuming Drakes)
 Asura.Gugi
By Asura.Gugi 2010-08-11 19:41:39  
Cerberus.Kvazz said:
Asura.Gugi said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Gugi said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Gugi said:

On anything worthwhile, you'll have terrible accuracy with that tho.
So I hope you got another higher acc set for situations like that >_> or are you one of those who allways want hunter's roll?

lol Acc buffs is gimp and would never ask for that, Drg naturaly has the best ACC in the game even with 8/8 pole merits that's just over kill
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-11 19:42:21  
Slightly off topic, but before I quit I had a damn awful DRG in my party who was constantly asking me for Madrigals on Merit birds.

When I told him that I didn't have time to fish, Buff, ballad and Pianissimo Madrigals on him, he got pissy and started shouting in WG about how I was lol brd.

I told him not to be so gimp, and he called me an elitist lololol
 Asura.Gugi
By Asura.Gugi 2010-08-11 19:45:13  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Slightly off topic, but before I quit I had a damn awful DRG in my party who was constantly asking me for Madrigals on Merit birds.

When I told him that I didn't have time to fish, Buff, ballad and Pianissimo Madrigals on him, he got pissy and started shouting in WG about how I was lol brd.

I told him not to be so gimp, and he called me an elitist lololol

lol that's pretty fail
 Cerberus.Kvazz
サーバ: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2010-08-11 19:45:33  
Asura.Gugi said:

lol Acc buffs is gimp and would never ask for that, Drg naturaly has the best ACC in the game even with 8/8 pole merits that's just over kill

Acc bonus dont mean you'll automaticly have capped acc on everything with no acc+.

Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-08-11 19:45:48  
Asura.Gugi said:
well i am working on polearm relic so Sarissa will do for now :>
Another ***relic owner, awesome.

This is why we can't have nice things.
Asura.Gugi said:
And yet you're not capping acc on anything worth a damn with that set, even with said merits.
[+]
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2010-08-11 19:48:12  
He's still got 76 attack from those pieces! That's like a minuet, damage would be wtfuxawesome
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9